Medley de la liberté avec Mika ☆

Heroes

Born This Way

A Cause Des Garçons

DJA DJA

Smalltown Boy

Can't Help Falling Love

Grace Kelly

Amazing and colourful as always. Grace Kelly at the end was perfect!

“Humphrey, we’re leaving.”

And Mika has left the building... 🥺

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

AAAAHHHHHH! YES, WOOOHOOOO! BRILLIANT! What a triumph! Thank you Mika, thank you academicians, thank you stage crew and costume and lighting, and dancers. That was fantastic. Bravo! 

❤️💛💚💙❤️

10 hours ago, Chantal Bernais said:

Merci Mika ,

Ça été un pur plaisir de te voir a stars académie , 2 semaines qui a été trop court a mon goût 😥 mais reviens nous voir pour d'autre bon concert 😘  Sa ta fait du bien et bien a nous aussi.😉

Bonjour Chantal et bienvenue :bye:

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika's comment (in pistachio :das:  )

Thanks! What is he saying? I just understand "nervous", and ofc lots of thank you's.

Did he say anything during the show about the version of Can't Help Falling in Love? It was the only part of the performance that didn't positively surprise me. Also, I understand the "magic mushrooms" :teehee: for Grace Kelly, but for this song I can't bring it together. :dunno:

Besides, I loved the show, of course especially the 2 songs that Mika sang. :wub2: Heroes was so intense and GK so joyful and colourful! :fangurl:

• Like 2

I was completely surprised by the show. In a positive way.

It started in black and with each song more and more colors appeared.

It reminded me the Revelation Tour. And the rainbow catwalk of course.

Black - Heroes - we can choose a color we want - Mika the Wizard? We can be heroes just for one day - if we want!

Red - I was Born This Way - I accept myself - of course a tribute to Lady Gaga. Don't give up. Do what you feel.

Yellow -  A cause des garcons - I don't want to do things just to be as boys like me to be. I will not follow trends because we can see them in the fashion magazines.

Duel green against blue - Dja Dja  - you're a liar. You say we did things and you haven't even touched me. I am not a toy. Don't mess with me.

Pink - Smalltown Boy  - of course about a gay boy leaving his town where he is not accepted. To this song Mika was dancing like crazy when he was a young boy. 

Multicolor - Can't Help Falling in Love  - this part touched me the most (even as @mellody I don't understand the meaning of mushrooms :wink2: ). Two boys crossing their arms like on a wedding path... (a Billy Brown mood). I have never considered this song in this way. For me it was a "straight" song about a boy falling in love with a girl. The colors are a little dark (maybe it's about gays before  their coming out?) but the rainbow is there! I love you, what can I do?

So if the rainbow is there - it's obvious that Grace Kelly is the best way to finish the show :clap:And we can see all students in their colorful outfits. A living rainbow.

Well, mushrooms for me are from Alice in a Wonderland... So maybe they can change you when you eat them? :bleh:

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Black - Heroes - we can choose a color we want - Mika the Wizard? We can be heroes just for one day - if we want!

Red - I was Born This Way - I accept myself - of course a tribute to Lady Gaga. Don't give up. Do what you feel.

Yellow -  A cause des garcons - I don't want to do things just to be as boys like me to be. I will not follow trends because we can see them in the fashion magazines.

Duel green against blue - Dja Dja  - you're a liar. You say we did things and you haven't even touched me. I am not a toy. Don't mess with me.

Pink - Smalltown Boy  - of course about a gay boy leaving his town where he is not accepted. To this song Mika was dancing like crazy when he was a young boy. 

Multicolor - Can't Help Falling in Love  - this part touched me the most (even as @mellody I don't understand the meaning of mushrooms :wink2: ). Two boys crossing their arms like on a wedding path... (a Billy Brown mood). I have never considered this song in this way. For me it was a "straight" song about a boy falling in love with a girl. The colors are a little dark (maybe it's about gays before  their coming out?) but the rainbow is there! I love you, what can I do?

So if the rainbow is there - it's obvious that Grace Kelly is the best way to finish the show :clap:And we can see all students in their colorful outfits. A living rainbow.

Well, mushrooms for me are from Alice in a Wonderland... So maybe they can change you when you eat them? :bleh:

@Anna Ko Kolkowska :clap:

• Like 2

I didn't get the Mika-nun character and the mushrooms for Elvis's song :dunno:  and I was kinda expecting I won't like Djadja and A Cause Des Garcons, but this version of Can't Stop Falling In Love was not so good either... 

Now I understand why Mika chose this songs, Grace Kelly in the end have been a blast comparing to the rest of the medley, it was my favorite part by far.

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I just love this, I hope he will tell us the meaning behind the colours, like he did in the Revelation tour. But just how you explained it by what the lyrics say, it makes so much sense and it’s such a complete story already. 

Am I the only one who liked Djadja and à cause de Garçon? Oh and of course I loved Mika’s parts. Heroes was amazing, the intro to Djadja was so entertaining 😆 and then of course Grace Kelly! 
And “Born this way” has been stuck in my head all day!

The only reference I could think of concerning the mushrooms, was Amsterdam 🙈 just last week the Netherlands celebrated 20 years of gay marriage. So the boys walking down the catwalk as if it was the aisle, reminded me of that. 
But it’s Mika, he may never tell us! And it’s all up for our interpretation 🙃

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

He just posted a story that he’s in Vermont (USA) 🥺

Yes. But Star Academie still will take a while.

I posted a comment as well on Jean-Philippe Dion's FB account under his post with Mika's performance video:

He said:

La fougue et la créativité de MIKA  nous a confronté, épuisé et amusé! Se coller à de grands créateurs, c'est ce que j'aime le plus dans ma vie. On a l'impression d'avancer. Dans l'équipe de Star Académie TVA, il y a beaucoup de talent et d'inventivité et Mika est venu s'ajouter à cette bande du tonnerre. Et ça donne ceci! Faire de la télé comme ça, c'est pas plate du tout.

MIKA's ardor and creativity confronted us, exhausted and amused us! Sticking to great designers is what I love the most in my life. We have the impression of moving forward. In the team of Star Académie TVA, there is a lot of talent and inventiveness and Mika has joined this band of thunder. And it gives this! Making TV like that is not boring at all.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes. But Star Academie still will take a while.

I posted a comment as well on Jean-Philippe Dion's FB account under his post with Mika's performance video:

He said:

La fougue et la créativité de MIKA  nous a confronté, épuisé et amusé! Se coller à de grands créateurs, c'est ce que j'aime le plus dans ma vie. On a l'impression d'avancer. Dans l'équipe de Star Académie TVA, il y a beaucoup de talent et d'inventivité et Mika est venu s'ajouter à cette bande du tonnerre. Et ça donne ceci! Faire de la télé comme ça, c'est pas plate du tout.

MIKA's ardor and creativity confronted us, exhausted and amused us! Sticking to great designers is what I love the most in my life. We have the impression of moving forward. In the team of Star Académie TVA, there is a lot of talent and inventiveness and Mika has joined this band of thunder. And it gives this! Making TV like that is not boring at all.

It would however mean 2 more weeks of quarantine in the current situation, not sure what he’s up to now (BECAUSE HE NEVER TELLS US 🙈) but I hope he can fit that in somewhere to come back 🥺

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

It would however mean 2 more weeks of quarantine in the current situation, not sure what he’s up to now (BECAUSE HE NEVER TELLS US 🙈) but I hope he can fit that in somewhere to come back 🥺

If they want him back they will find a solution :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

REPLAY

Broadcast on 4 April 2021

Le variété - Épisode 08

1h 48min

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2