Mika - the new artistic director @ Star Academie Canada

krysady

8 hours ago, mellody said:

I only managed to watch the first 30 minutes tonight and I don't understand everything he says, but I LOVE it how his eyes are sparkling all the time when he talks about what these songs and being on stage mean to him. :wub2:

I wish the whole video were translated!

But I don't know if it's possible - it's very long... But who knows, maybe one day?

One thing of what he said about "Heroes".

It's very difficult to receive a permit to use any Bowie's song. Mika had personally to call an inheritor of Bowie's creations to get a right to use the song in the program. So it shows how much he wanted to have this song in the medley.

He said as well that he likes Jacob and he would like to have a son like him. He started to calculate on his fingers and he should have been 14 yo if Jacob were his son :lol3:  A little bit to early to be a father.

Ah, so many things to pull out of this video...

Maybe I will start just to put it all on a list instead of waiting for a full translation...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

38 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

One thing of what he said about "Heroes".

It's very difficult to receive a permit to use any Bowie's song. Mika had personally to call an inheritor of Bowie's creations to get a right to use the song in the program. So it shows how much he wanted to have this song in the medley.

Thanks a million @Anna Ko Kolkowska

I really want to know the details !!!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I wish the whole video were translated!

But I don't know if it's possible - it's very long... But who knows, maybe one day?

The @Subtitling Team also translated Casa Mika, so why not. :biggrin2: Tho I think there's still several interviews from the last few weeks that keep them busy... but maybe you want to help them? :wink2:

Thanks for the bits you translated! I love what he said about how being weird makes you feel bad in real life but on stage it's essential, there your weirdness becomes your strength. :wub2:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, mellody said:

Thanks for the bits you translated! I love what he said about how being weird makes you feel bad in real life but on stage it's essential, there your weirdness becomes your strength. :wub2:

Yes, this video is really a gold mine  :cloud:

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2

On 4/9/2021 at 3:58 PM, Kumazzz said:

Thanks a lot for posting !!

Cours d'identité artistique avec Mika

1 h 30 min

image.jpg.5533b1f1524277c6450a4ae3869f9f7b.jpg

TVA https://www.qub.ca/tvaplus/video/cours-070302-mika-1040332745

☛ DIRECT MP4

Cours d'identité artistique avec Mika

TVA https://www.qub.ca/tvaplus/video/cours-070302-mika-1040332745

☛ DIRECT MP4

Dailymotion links

• 1/2
  • 2/2
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 4/9/2021 at 1:55 PM, krysady said:

It was an older interview where he said that he found himself literally crying into the hotel's lobby after he found out he has to give all the money he got from The Voice for paying the bill, I looked for the interview but couldn't find it. 

Anyway, while I was searching it, I found another one where he said that his main house it is in USA, and he only owns an American passport, but at the same time he is feeling deeply European. That is one of my favorites french interviews and I was looking if it got subtitles, but couldn't find it, I thought it was translated back then. It really deserves, it is such an interesting one!  It's the RFM interview with Pascal Negre, he talks about his houses around min. 5:10 

Thank you. I managed to watch it now, it really is a very interesting interview!

(And I noticed it's not just the Canadian French I don't understand, it apparently is anyone speaking French, apart from Mika, he just speaks so clearly that I think I understand French when in fact I just understand him, lol! :roftl:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/10/2021 at 2:39 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, this video is really a gold mine  :cloud:

I love the part where they all have to do something on the catwalk, that's so funny! :lmao: And it finally explains Jacob's pose, he had to impersonate the Little Mermaid! :roftl:

There was one moment that I'm wondering about, after the one girl did the belly dancing and went really wild and they all were laughing and having fun, Mika got really serious and said something to them that I can't understand - what did he say there?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, mellody said:

And I noticed it's not just the Canadian French I don't understand, it apparently is anyone speaking French, apart from Mika, he just speaks so clearly that I think I understand French when in fact I just understand him, lol! :roftl:)

It happens to me exactly the same, and for both French and Italian :aah:  His diction is almost perfect, probably because of his singing training.

what did he say there?

He said that she would be completely insane if she won't do on stage what she just did on the catwalk. And to all of them, that they must know how and when to do tricks like that on stage and that's not something you can do all the time, of course.

Edited by krysady
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, mellody said:

There was one moment that I'm wondering about, after the one girl did the belly dancing and went really wild and they all were laughing and having fun, Mika got really serious and said something to them that I can't understand - what did he say there?

He sais: (to the girl Annabel) This what you have done - if you don't do the same on stage it  means you are a fool. 

(to all students) You don't understand. If you don't do on stage  what you you are doing now ... I promise you... of course not to do it all the time... but from time to time if you don't know what and how to do it... you will not have an access to a part of you career. OK? I am not joking. It is really great. 

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

(And I noticed it's not just the Canadian French I don't understand, it apparently is anyone speaking French, apart from Mika, he just speaks so clearly that I think I understand French when in fact I just understand him, lol! :roftl:)

Yep, I've noticed this too! :lol3: He should release a language course, it'd have a great pass rate success! 

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, Hero said:

OK I'm a bit slow here, but I've just realised the Gaga song has a line that specifically references "Lebanese". Is that a shout out to Mika?

No, those are the original lyrics of the song :wink2:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Hero said:

OK I'm a bit slow here, but I've just realised the Gaga song has a line that specifically references "Lebanese". Is that a shout out to Mika?

57 minutes ago, krysady said:

No, those are the original lyrics of the song :wink2:

In fact, I think some fans were wondering about it at the time "Born this way" was released, because Mika and Lady Gaga were friends (or still are, dunno). So maybe both of you are right. :lol:

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, mellody said:

In fact, I think some fans were wondering about it at the time "Born this way" was released, because Mika and Lady Gaga were friends (or still are, dunno). So maybe both of you are right. :lol:

Thanks, I didn't know about that discussion, never thought of that :blush:... I only remember that her Born This Way album was banned in Lebanon when it was released, dunno exactly why :dunno_grin:

10 minutes ago, krysady said:

Thanks, I didn't know about that discussion, never thought of that :blush:... I only remember that her Born This Way album was banned in Lebanon when it was released, dunno exactly why :dunno_grin:

I just found this on Google:

Lebanon's office of general security impounded boxes of Born This Way as they arrived at Beirut international airport last week, according to the LA Times. Though officials first claimed to be "deciding what to do" with the albums, there are now reports of a ruling based on article 75 of Lebanon's law for distribution of print media: "Distributors are prohibited from circulating media that diverges from public decency and morality, or is at odds with nationalistic or religious beliefs.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Échos Vedettes - 24 Avril 2021

page 18

:france:

Producteur de Star Académie

«JE SUIS TRÈS FIER DE TOUTE L’ÉQUIPE» − Jean-Philippe Dion

GRAND MANITOU DE STAR ACADÉMIE, JEAN-PHILIPPE DION A GARDÉ SA CASQUETTE DE PRODUCTEUR POUR FAIRE UN BILAN DE CETTE SAISON HAUTE EN COULEUR ET EN DÉFIS DE TOUTES SORTES.

Jean-Philippe, cette saison de Star Académie correspond-elle à celle que vous aviez imaginée?

Complètement. C’est notre fierté d’avoir pu amener Star Académie là où on voulait aller. La moyenne d’écoute est très stable d’un dimanche à l’autre; ça veut dire que les gens ont adhéré à l’émission. Je trouve la quotidienne extraordinaire. Les cours sont bons, le contenu est intéressant, les candidats sont attachants. L’émission est bien réalisée, bien montée, et les images sont magnifiques. D’un autre côté, le Variété du dimanche a eu un départ plus difficile, notamment parce que la pandémie y a eu un impact beaucoup plus grand que sur la quotidienne. On voulait, par exemple, rapprocher davantage les candidats et les invités lors des performances, mais c’était impossible de faire un plan serré de deux personnes qui chantent: il fallait toujours garder un deux mètres de distance. On a fait beaucoup de recherche et de développement durant les premières émissions, et je suis très fier de toute l’équipe de Star Académie. Elle est extraordinaire et elle a été capable de retomber sur ses pieds très rapidement.

Diriez-vous que la pandémie a aussi apporté de bons côtés à l’émission?

La quarantaine que les candidats ont dû faire avant le premier Variété a été bénéfique, car elle leur a permis de sceller des relations entre eux. C’est ce qui fait que chaque fois qu’un candidat part, c’est un déchirement très intense pour le groupe. Tant pour les candidats que pour l’équipe de production; ça fait quasiment cinq mois qu’on ne vit que dans la bulle Star Académie. On est une équipe extrêmement soudée. En plus, c’est une équipe très jeune: la majorité des gens aux postes clés sont dans la trentaine et ils n’avaient jamais fait de grosses émissions de variétés à la télévision. Moi, j’ai appris avec les précédentes saisons de Star Académie et j’avais envie de transmettre ce que je connais à une relève.

Avez-vous été surpris par l’implication totale des profs?

Je savais que Lara Fabian avait été extraordinaire à La Voix — c’était unanime qu’elle était parfaite —, mais elle était au milieu d’autres coachs. À Star Académie, en tant que directrice, tous les projecteurs sont sur elle. C’était aussi beaucoup de pression parce qu’elle arrive après René Angélil, qui avait été un autre type de directeur de l’Académie. Lara s’est impliquée de façon incroyable, même chose pour Ariane Moffatt et Gregory Charles. Ils sont extrêmement impliqués. Il n’y a pas une journée dans la semaine où je ne leur parle pas. On est continuellement en communication, en répétition ou en tournage.

Qu’est-ce qui se démarque dans cette saison selon vous?

On a fait une saison avec des valeurs incroyables. Dans cette édition, il y a des gens talentueux avec des croyances différentes, des styles différents et des origines diverses. C’est une diversité qui s’est faite de façon naturelle. On véhicule également des valeurs de travail, de dépassement de soi. On se retrouve avec des Académiciens qui sont complètement transformés et qui sont des exemples importants pour tout le monde, surtout pour les jeunes.

Comment avez-vous vécu le passage de Mika?

Il a été extrêmement exigeant, mais toute l’équipe est sortie énormément fière de ce qui a été accompli. Ses numéros vont rester des moments d’anthologie, on va s’en souvenir longtemps. Mika est arrivé avec une vision nouvelle, une façon différente de travailler. Il était aussi très impliqué, il regardait les lignes de budget, il faisait des choix, il coupait des choses... Il pouvait rester toute une soirée en réunion pour analyser chaque détail.

:uk: (Google translator )

Star Académie producer

"I AM VERY PROUD OF THE WHOLE TEAM" - Jean-Philippe Dion

GRAND MANITOU OF STAR ACADÉMIE, JEAN-PHILIPPE DION SAVED HIS PRODUCER CAP TO TAKE AN ASSESSMENT OF THIS SEASON HIGH IN COLOR AND CHALLENGES OF ALL KINDS.

Jean-Philippe, does this Star Académie season correspond to the one you imagined?

Completely. It is our pride to have been able to bring Star Académie where we wanted to go. The viewing average is very stable from Sunday to Sunday; it means that people bought into the show. I find the daily life extraordinary. The courses are good, the content is interesting, the candidates are engaging. The show is well done, well edited, and the footage is beautiful. On the other hand, the Sunday Variety had a more difficult start, not least because the pandemic had a much greater impact there than on the daily. We wanted, for example, to bring candidates and guests closer together during performances, but it was impossible to make a close shot of two people singing: you always had to keep a distance of two meters. We did a lot of research and development during the first shows, and I'm very proud of the entire Star Académie team. She is amazing and she was able to get back on her feet very quickly.

Would you say that the pandemic has brought good sides to the show as well?

The quarantine that the candidates had to do before the first Variety was beneficial, as it allowed them to seal relationships with each other. This is what makes every time a candidate leaves it is a very intense heartbreak for the group. Both for the candidates and for the production team; We've only been living in the Star Académie bubble for almost five months. We are an extremely tight-knit team. Plus, it's a very young team: the majority of people in key positions are in their thirties and they had never done big variety shows on television. I learned from the previous seasons of Star Académie and wanted to pass on what I know to a new generation.

Were you surprised by the full involvement of the professors ?

I knew Lara Fabian had been amazing at La Voix - it was unanimous that she was perfect - but she was in the midst of other coaches. At Star Académie, as director, all the spotlight is on her. It was also a lot of pressure because she came after René Angélil, who had been a different kind of director of the Academy. Lara has been incredibly involved, same with Ariane Moffatt and Gregory Charles. They are extremely involved. There isn't a day in the week that I don't talk to them. We are constantly in communication, rehearsing or filming.

What do you think stands out in this season?

We had a season with incredible values. In this edition there are talented people with different beliefs, different styles and different backgrounds. It’s a diversity that happened naturally. We also convey values of work, of surpassing oneself. We end up with Academicians who are completely transformed and who are important examples for everyone, especially for young people.

How did you experience Mika's passage?

He was extremely demanding, but the whole team came out very proud of what was accomplished. His numbers will remain moments of anthology, we will remember them for a long time. Mika arrived with a new vision, a different way of working. He was also very involved, he looked at the budget lines, he made choices, he cut things ... He could stay a whole evening in a meeting to analyze every details.

656339952_2021_04_24_chosVedettes_page18.thumb.jpg.b11e9c2e376418c546787bca2135ede2.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Le Journal de Montreal Weekend

1 May 2021

:france:

«Star Académie» : mission accomplie!

Jean-Philippe Dion: la fin d’un incroyable marathon

Jean-Philippe Dion l’avait vécu dans le passé, lorsqu’il était archiviste, recherchiste, producteur au contenu ou animateur de la quotidienne de «Star Académie». Ce moment de type «creux de vague», à mi-chemin de la saison, «où on regarde en arrière et on ne voit plus le début, et où on regarde en avant et on ne voit pas la fin non plus.»

Mais son équipe et lui y sont arrivés. Encore une fois. Aujourd’hui producteur exécutif du petit miracle que fut cette sixième mouture québécoise de «Star Académie» en plein tumulte pandémique, Jean-Philippe Dion sort de son tunnel de fatigue lorsque nous nous attablons avec lui pour un bilan de fin de parcours, dans les coulisses de l’avant-avant-dernier variété de la saison, soir de la demi-finale masculine, de l’hommage à Michel Louvain et de la majestueuse rencontre entre Lara Fabian et l’Orchestre Métropolitain.

«Là, l’énergie est de retour, et ça fait du bien», lâche-t-il, visiblement soulagé.

Une quotidienne réinventée

À quelques heures de la grande finale, et maintenant assuré d’un retour de «Star Académie» à TVA l’an prochain, notre chef d’orchestre s’accorde une très bonne note dans son bulletin de «fin de session».

Spontanément, il nous emmène sur le sujet de la quotidienne, dont il se dit «extrêmement fier». «Plus belle que jamais, bien réalisée, bien montée...», exprime Dion en substance. «Le travail de contenu avec les professeurs est aussi impeccable...»

Et s’est attiré le respect de l’industrie de la musique, qui a longtemps regardé «Star Académie» de haut. Cette considération renouvelée et bonifiée, Jean-Philippe Dion l’a bien sentie.

«"Star Académie" avait déjà réussi à ratisser de plus en plus large, mais cette année, j’ai reçu plein de messages, de textos d’artistes que je ne connais pas, que je n’avais jamais rencontrés, qui m’ont dit qu’ils regardaient l’émission et qu’ils étaient fiers qu’on montre à quel point c’est de l’ouvrage, faire ce métier. Moi, je suis un producteur qui aime faire de la télévision avec une profondeur. C’est important pour moi qu’il y ait un message, qu’on apprenne et qu’on retire quelque chose. On voulait que ça soit vrai, et pas seulement du spectacle.»

À cet égard, il salue la diversité culturelle des candidats sélectionnés, les enjeux abordés dans certaines discussions au fil des épisodes – comme les troubles obsessionnels compulsifs de Rosalie –, les risques tentés par certains académiciens dans les numéros musicaux – comme le cowboy Guillaume qui s’est frotté au «Temps des cathédrales» – et la large place accordée à la composition originale.

Refaire école

Et les variétés du dimanche? Jean-Philippe Dion joue franc jeu en reconnaissant que ses troupes et lui sont partis avec «le vent dans la face» lors du gala d’ouverture du 14 février, avec quelques éléments techniques qui n’étaient pas encore au point.

L’expérience aidant au fil des semaines, le navire a adopté sa vitesse de croisière. Arrivé en fin de saison, Dion avance être pleinement et totalement satisfait du produit livré.

«En fait, je réalise qu’il n’y avait plus d’école de variétés au Québec. Ça faisait 10 ans que "Star Académie" n’était plus en ondes. Oui, il y avait "La Voix", mais du genre de "Star Académie", où on doit monter de gros numéros chaque semaine, à un rythme effréné, à part "En direct de l’univers", il n’y en avait pas d’autres.»

«Pour "Star Académie", on est allés chercher des gens qu’on savait incroyables, ultra performants. Des créatifs immenses. Mais il fallait qu’ils apprennent leur "job", qu’ils la découvrent. C’est normal, et ça prend du temps. On a fait notre recherche et développement en ondes.»

«L’arrivée de Daniel Laurin (qui a réalisé les variétés de la deuxième à la sixième semaine, NDLR) nous a permis de retomber sur nos pattes, de remettre les variétés là où on voulait, et là, on termine l’année avec exactement, le "show" qu’on voulait. Pour moi, depuis le troisième ou quatrième variété, c’est vraiment l’émission du dimanche qu’on avait envie de faire», continue le producteur.

Une tribune où se côtoient modernisme et éclectique, précise Dion, qui n’en revient pas encore d’avoir su faire entrer du Dua Lipa et du Michel Louvain dans un même rendez-vous d’un peu plus de 120 minutes.

«Je pense qu’on couvre très, très large. Les numéros qu’on a faits avec Mika, c’est de la grande télé. C’était immense. C’était les Grammys! Pour en arriver là, il a fallu qu’on se plante, qu’on fasse des affaires qui marchaient moins. Après, on a compris c’était quoi, notre "show".»

«Ç’a été l’enfer!»

Le sentiment du devoir accompli de Jean-Philippe Dion est d’autant plus manifeste que sa bande a dû composer tout du long avec une «amie» indésirable: la COVID-19 et son bataillon de mesures sanitaires imposées.

«Ç’a été l’enfer! On n’en peut plus, de la pandémie!, siffle notre homme avec emphase. Je n’ai jamais fait autant de "thumbs up" (pouces relevés) de ma vie, puisque je ne pouvais pas faire de sourires à l’équipe, les toucher pour leur dire bravo, les prendre dans mes bras... Ç’a été très difficile. Pour les candidats aussi. Le rapport avec eux était plus froid, au début, mais je voulais qu’il sentent que leur producteur était présent. J’allais leur donner des commentaires, des suggestions, mais je ne pouvais pas les approcher! Alors, on a trouvé nos façons de faire.»

«Au moins, personne n’avait de vie, alors ça nous a aidés à rester concentrés! Mais je n’aurais jamais pensé que, dans ma vie, je travaillerais avec un bruiteur pour des applaudissements en canne...», raconte Jean-Philippe en riant, regrettant un peu le public de 500 personnes qui aurait «fait sauter le plafond», en circonstances normales.

La situation mondiale aura néanmoins permis d’être plus créatif, estime-t-il. Et, tout compte fait, il juge que ce grand retour en eaux troubles n’aura à peu près pas affecté les cotes d’écoute, surveillées de près par plusieurs, mais demeurées stables toute la saison.

«Les chiffres de "Star Académie" ne sont pas ceux de 2012, mais on compare des pommes et des poires. On ne fait pas les mêmes cotes d’écoute parce que la méthode de calcul est restée la même, même si les habitudes ont changé. Si tu additionnes l’écoute en différé, l’écoute sur les plateformes comme TVA+, on n’est peut-être pas si loin des chiffres de 2012. Et les résultats sont extrêmement stables, ce qui veut dire que l’émission marche.»

:uk:

“Star Académie”: mission accomplished!

Jean-Philippe Dion: the end of an incredible marathon

Jean-Philippe Dion had experienced this in the past, when he was an archivist, researcher, content producer or host of the daily "Star Académie". This moment of "bottoming out" type, halfway through the season, "where you look back and you can't see the beginning, and where you look forward and you don't see the end either."

But he and his team got there. Once again. Today executive producer of the little miracle that was this sixth Quebec version of “Star Académie” in the midst of a pandemic tumult, Jean-Philippe Dion comes out of his tunnel of fatigue when we sit down with him for a final report, in the behind the scenes of the penultimate variety of the season, evening of the men's semi-final, the tribute to Michel Louvain and the majestic encounter between Lara Fabian and the Orchester Métropolitain.

"There, the energy is back, and it feels good," he blurted out, visibly relieved.

A daily reinvented

With a few hours to go before the grand finale, and now assured of a return from "Star Académie" to TVA next year, our conductor gives himself a very good mark in his "end of session" report.

Spontaneously, he takes us on the subject of everyday life, of which he says he is "extremely proud". "More beautiful than ever, well done, well mounted ..." expresses Dion in substance. "The content work with the teachers is also impeccable ..."

And has garnered the respect of the music industry, which has long looked down on "Star Academy". This renewed and improved consideration, Jean-Philippe Dion felt it well.

“'Star Académie' had already managed to cast a wider and wider net, but this year, I received lots of messages, texts from artists I don't know, whom I had never met, who told me. said they watched the show and were proud to be shown how hard work it is to do this job. Me, I'm a producer who likes to do television with depth. It is important to me that there is a message, that we learn and take away something. We wanted it to be true, and not just the spectacle. ”

In this regard, he welcomes the cultural diversity of the selected candidates, the issues raised in certain discussions over the episodes - such as Rosalie's obsessive-compulsive disorder -, the risks attempted by certain academics in musical numbers - such as the cowboy Guillaume who s 'is rubbed with "Time of the cathedrals" - and the large place given to the original composition.

Redo school

What about the Sunday varieties? Jean-Philippe Dion is playing fair in recognizing that he and his troops left with "the wind in our face" at the opening gala on February 14, with a few technical elements that were not yet finalized.

With experience helping over the weeks, the ship picked up its cruising speed. Arrived at the end of the season, Dion claims to be fully and completely satisfied with the product delivered.

“In fact, I realize that there was no more variety school in Quebec. It has been 10 years since "Star Académie" was off the air. Yes, there was "La Voix", but like "Star Académie", where we have to put on big numbers every week, at a frantic pace, apart from "Direct from the universe", there is none. had no others. "

“For 'Star Académie', we went looking for people who we knew were incredible, high performing. Huge creatives. But they had to learn their "job", find out about it. This is normal, and it takes time. We did our research and development on air. ”

“The arrival of Daniel Laurin (who produced the varieties from the second to the sixth week, Editor's note) allowed us to get back on our feet, to put the varieties back where we wanted, and there, we end the year with exactly the "show" we wanted. For me, from the third or fourth variety, it's really the Sunday show we wanted to do, "continues the producer.

A forum where modernism and eclecticism come together, says Dion, who has yet to get over having been able to bring Dua Lipa and Michel Louvain into a single meeting lasting just over 120 minutes.

“I think we cover very, very broad. The acts we did with Mika are big TV. It was huge. It was the Grammys! To get there, we had to screw up, do things that didn't work. Then we figured out what our "show" was. "

"It was hell!"

Jean-Philippe Dion's sense of duty accomplished is all the more evident as his gang has had to contend throughout with an unwanted "friend": COVID-19 and its battalion of imposed health measures.

“It was hell! We can no longer take the pandemic !, hisses our man emphatically. I have never done so many "thumbs up" (thumbs up) in my life, since I couldn't smile at the team, touch them to say well done, hug them ... was very difficult. For candidates too. The relationship with them was colder at first, but I wanted them to feel that their producer was there. I was going to give them comments, suggestions, but I couldn't approach them! So, we found our ways of doing things. ”

“At least no one had a life, so that helped us stay focused! But I would never have thought that, in my life, I would work with a noisemaker for cane applause ... ", says Jean-Philippe laughing, somewhat regretting the audience of 500 people who would" have blown the ceiling. ”Under normal circumstances.

The world situation will nevertheless have allowed us to be more creative, he believes. And, all in all, he feels that this big comeback in troubled waters will hardly have affected ratings, which have been closely watched by many, but have remained stable throughout the season.

“The figures for 'Star Académie' are not for 2012, but we are comparing apples and pears. We don't do the same ratings because the calculation method has remained the same, even though habits have changed. If you add up the delayed listening, the listening on platforms like TVA +, we are perhaps not that far from the figures for 2012. And the results are extremely stable, which means that the show is working. "

JdMontreal.thumb.jpg.8f63d76dab499f2d6a3aefb7b199bd4b.jpg

1113161225_p-45.thumb.jpg.9dc73b2ad51dd7ed83217ace931b525f.jpg

JPhilippeDion.thumb.jpg.704cc0ff698659a93ce0c09be2b0337c.jpg

• Like 2