Mika - the new artistic director @ Star Academie Canada

krysady

So... if he can write a song within 15 minutes, how about an album within 2 weeks? :das: :naughty:

Well, joke aside, it looks like a really lovely place, and I love seeing him so happy. :wub2:  It's good to see that he enjoys his time there, when he said "it might be quarantine, but...", I thought he'd say "it feels like a holiday". :teehee: 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, mellody said:

So... if he can write a song within 15 minutes, how about an album within 2 weeks? :das: :naughty:

Well, joke aside, it looks like a really lovely place, and I love seeing him so happy. :wub2:  It's good to see that he enjoys his time there, when he said "it might be quarantine, but...", I thought he'd say "it feels like a holiday". :teehee: 

Today was a really sunny/beautiful day with +10 degrees! I love that he strategically placed his camera not to show the 1.5 meter snow bank behind him 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/11/2021 at 8:20 AM, Kumazzz said:

Mika is still tired because of the jetlag, but he is very happy that he will be able to work with academics. The plan includes two performances that Mika will prepare. There will be elements of great performances, with great panache, but also very intimate moments. In this specific period, it is good to make a great show, but the main task of the show's producers - but also of the participants - is to evoke emotions in the audience. There are no live concerts at the moment so it can only be done through the screen. Mika will try to make the academics to show something they hide inside that they have not yet revealed  in front of the audience.

Ah, I forgot to mention that he is 30 minutes drive from the place where the candidates live.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On 3/10/2021 at 7:21 PM, carafon said:

But IT IS a new language :naughty:

It's even difficult for French people to understand , not only because of the accent but some words are just .....Quebec 

I've read some time ago that actually canadian french is more like the "old" real french language - from 17th 18th century.

The emigrants from France kept their mother tongue.

So actually the french french evolved in a different way and the canadian french is pretty close to the language - and the accent - the king Louis XIV used to speak. Interesting, isn't it?

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 7

anyone know what that place is like? it seems a very nice place... but I would be afraid to be there alone ... with the forest that is so close to the house ... there will also be animals ...Maybe I'm exaggerating,:blink: but I don't know, is it a house or is that a hotel?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Megustaelpulpo said:

anyone know what that place is like? it seems a very nice place... but I would be afraid to be there alone ... with the forest that is so close to the house ... there will also be animals ...Maybe I'm exaggerating,:blink: but I don't know, is it a house or is that a hotel?

I think it's a house, not a hotel - but I don't think every part of Canadian forest is dangerous, with bears and animals like that. I suppose he's still rather close to civilization, and the dangerous animals would be mostly in the areas where there aren't any big cities. 

In any case I'm sure he isn't in danger of being attacked by a bear. If there are any in that area, the house will be well protected. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, mellody said:

I think it's a house, not a hotel - but I don't think every part of Canadian forest is dangerous, with bears and animals like that. I suppose he's still rather close to civilization, and the dangerous animals would be mostly in the areas where there aren't any big cities. 

In any case I'm sure he isn't in danger of being attacked by a bear. If there are any in that area, the house will be well protected. 

He would frighten the bear away with his chainsaw no doubt :wink2:

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, mellody said:

He’s more in danger of having a face to face with a skunk rather than fight a bear with his bear hands...

although it looks like he’s in the middle of a forest, but I think the house is not THAT far from civilisation!

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, cathouzouf said:

He’s more in danger of having a face to face with a skunk rather than fight a bear with his bear hands...

although it looks like he’s in the middle of a forest, but I think the house is not THAT far from civilisation!

I suppose it will be a closed place, safe to avoid the passage of animals. But I find it so stressful to be alone in such a place. I guess it's good to value other people's company. Luckily there are other means of communication that will make Mika feel less alone.

• Like 1

Échos Vedettes

18 Mar 2021

:france:

Star Académie:

Directeur artistique

"L'ASPECT TRANSFORMATION DE LA SCÈNE M'INTERÈSSE BEAUCOUP"

EN TANT QUE DIRECTEUR ARTISTIQUE DE STAR ACADÉMIE, MIKA A PRÉVU DE PASSER DEUX SEMAINES DE TRAVAIL INTENSES AVEC LES ACADÉMICIENS. OUTRE DES ATELIERS À L’ACADÉMIE ET LA MISE EN SCÈNE DE NUMÉROS EXTRAVAGANTS DANS LES VARIÉTÉS, IL SOUHAITE AUSSI ÉCHANGER ET INTERAGIR LE PLUS POSSIBLE AVEC JEUNES

Mika, vous êtes arrivé au Québec le lundi 8 mars. Comment se passe votre quarantaine?

Je m’habitue. Le premier jour, c’était comme être à Disneyland. J’étais au milieu du bois, dans la neige, dans une maison magnifique. Mais après 24 heures, j’ai ressenti un stress à l’idée d’être seul et de ne pas pouvoir sortir pendant deux semaines. Je n’ai pas dormi pendant trois jours. J’ai finalement franchi une nouvelle étape. J’ai dormi comme un bébé, un sommeil que je n’avais pas connu depuis des années. Je me rends compte que c’est un repos vraiment nécessaire. Je pense qu’on aurait tous besoin de faire ça au moins une fois par an.

Avez-vous regardé toutes les émissions de Star Académie depuis le début de la saison?

Je n’ai pas tout vu. Je pense que c’est important de ne pas tout regarder, sinon on arrive avec un regard biaisé. Je ne veux pas être conditionné, je veux arriver avec ma propre énergie et mes propres idées. Je trouve les quotidiennes intéressantes, car je peux voir comment parle tel Académicien, comment boit un autre ou comment une rigole. Je peux aussi découvrir celui qui est plus geek, celle qui a une voix plus classique, celle qui fait la folle, mais qui est en fait extrêmement fragile et timide... Je trouve cette démarche plus intéressante pour ce que j’ai à faire.

Quel est votre regard sur le groupe d’Académiciens?

Il y a beaucoup de différences entre les Académiciens, mais les voix sont bien développées. Il y a une très grande sincérité dans la manière dont ils s’expriment. Cela dit, quand on monte sur une scène, on doit être un performeur. Tout ce qu’on a vécu durant la semaine, les gens s’en fichent. La chose la plus importante est ce qu’on livre dans l’instant présent. Pour cela, il faut

aussi présenter une version encore plus fantastique de soi-même.

Qu’est-ce qui vous a surpris à propos de ces jeunes?

Je vois qu’ils ont un lien très proche, c’est assez particulier. Dans les autres pays, ce n’est pas comme ça. Le lien entre eux est très fort. J’adore Ariane Moffatt, elle est fantastique. Lara Fabian est aussi extrêmement franche, d’une manière très transparente. Je la redécouvre ici, et la manière dont elle parle aux Académiciens est vraiment super. Il y a une candeur qui fait du bien quand ces deux femmes s’expriment.

Quels aspects du métier souhaitez-vous aborder avec les Académiciens?

Je veux leur faire comprendre qu’ils ont le droit de développer un pouvoir magique, de suspendre le temps, de faire rêver les gens, de provoquer l’émotion et d’être des superhéros le temps de deux minutes ou de deux heures, s’ils font leur propre spectacle. Il faut qu’ils comprennent à quel point cette transformation qui se passe sur la scène est importante. Plus on fait ce métier, plus on réalise qu’on est deux personnes, car on ne peut pas être la même personne sur scène que dans la vie quotidienne. L’aspect transformatif de la scène m’intéresse beaucoup.

Comment se déroulera votre travail avec eux?

C’est entièrement basé sur les numéros qu’on est en train de préparer, soit deux gros numéros dans les Variétés du 28 mars et du 4 avril. Chaque détail de ces numéros est planifié et fait sur mesure avec les équipes de Star Académie et celles de ma compagnie. Je travaille avec ma troupe, comme une compagnie de théâtre. Mais avant ça, il va y avoir beaucoup de coaching, beaucoup de cours et beaucoup de répétitions.

Mika travaillera avec les Académiciens à compter de la semaine du 22 mars, et mettra un numéro en scène pour les Variétés du 28 mars et du 4 avril.

:uk:

Star Academy:

Artistic director

"THE TRANSFORMATION ASPECT OF THE SCENE INTERESTS ME A LOT"

AS ARTISTIC DIRECTOR OF STAR ACADÉMIE, MIKA PLANNED TO SPEND TWO WEEKS OF INTENSE WORK WITH THE ACADEMICIANS. IN ADDITION TO WORKSHOPS AT THE ACADEMY AND THE STAGING OF EXTRAVAGANT NUMBERS IN THE VARIETIES, HE ALSO WANTS TO EXCHANGE AND INTERACT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE WITH YOUNG PEOPLE

Mika, you arrived in Quebec on Monday March 8. How's your quarantine going?

I get used to. The first day was like being at Disneyland. I was in the middle of the woods, in the snow, in a beautiful house. But after 24 hours, I felt stress about being alone and not being able to go out for two weeks. I haven't slept for three days. I have finally taken a new step. I slept like a baby, a sleep I hadn't experienced in years. I realize that this is a much needed rest. I think we would all need to do this at least once a year.

Have you watched all of Star Académie's shows since the start of the season?

I haven't seen it all. I think it's important not to look at everything, otherwise you end up with a biased look. I don't want to be conditioned, I want to come in with my own energy and my own ideas. I find the daily newspapers interesting, because I can see how one Academician speaks, how another person drinks or how one laughs. I can also discover the one who is more geeky, the one who has a more classic voice, the one who plays crazy, but who is in fact extremely fragile and shy ... I find this approach more interesting for what I have to do .

What is your take on the group of Academicians?

There are a lot of differences between Academicians, but the voices are well developed. There is a great deal of sincerity in the way they express themselves. Having said that, when you go on stage, you have to be a performer. Everything we've been through during the week, people don't care. The most important thing is what we deliver in the present moment. For that you need

also present an even more fantastic version of yourself.

What surprised you about these young people?

I see they have a very close connection, which is quite special. In other countries, it's not like that. The bond between them is very strong. I love Ariane Moffatt, she is fantastic. Lara Fabian is also extremely frank, in a very transparent way. I rediscover her here, and the way she speaks to Academicians is really great. There is a candor that feels good when these two women speak out.

What aspects of the profession do you want to discuss with the Academicians?

I want them to understand that they have the right to develop a magical power, to suspend time, to make people dream, to provoke emotion and to be superheroes for two minutes or two hours, s 'they put on their own show. They need to understand how important this transformation is happening on the stage. The more you do this job, the more you realize that you are two people, because you can't be the same person on stage as in everyday life. The transformative aspect of the scene interests me a lot.

How will your work with them go?

It's based entirely on the numbers we're putting together, two big numbers in the Variety March 28 and April 4. Every detail of these issues is planned and tailor-made with the teams from Star Académie and those from my company. I work with my troupe, like a theater company. But before that, there is going to be a lot of coaching, a lot of lessons and a lot of rehearsals.

Mika will work with the Academicians from the week of March 22, and will stage a number for the Varieties of March 28 and April 4.

933208093_chosvedettes_p16.thumb.jpg.81b34c0342f622e1ffe5b6ffed12f12c.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
adding pdf files
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 8

7 Jours

18 Mar 2021

:france:

Star Académie

Mika
"Mon  amour de la musique vient de ma mère"

Le chanteur Mika est maintenant arrivé au Québec et sera directeur artistique à Star Académie.

Nous avons eu la chance de nous entretenir avec lui alors qu’il était en quarantaine en pleine campagne. Au cours de cette entrevue, nous avons eu l’occasion de discuter avec lui de son confinement, de son entrée à Star Académie, de création musicale, mais aussi des derniers mois qui furent émotifs pour l’artiste puisqu’il a vécu le deuil de sa mère.

Mika, comment ça va?

Ça va bien, même si nous sommes dans une période étrange. Ça fait un an que nous vivons tout ça. J’ai dû annuler ma tournée et plusieurs événements, mais, en même temps, j’ai décidé de transformer tout ça et d’en faire une période créative. J’en ai profité pour faire de la musique, mais aussi pour me reposer un peu.

Au moment où on se parle, tu es en quarantaine à la campagne au Québec. Comment ça se passe?

Je suis actuellement à une heure trente de Montréal. Je suis entouré d’arbres et de neige. Aujourd’hui, c’est la troisième journée que je passe seul ici. Pour moi, c’est déstabilisant de faire ça seul. Les gens de la production de Star Académie m’apportent des provisions qu’ils laissent à ma porte. Je remplis un questionnaire chaque jour sur mon état de santé. Je préfère quand même faire une quarantaine plutôt que devoir annuler. En ce moment, j’ai l’impression d’aller à contresens de la dynamique que je vivais depuis un an, puisque j’annulais tout le temps des projets. C’est donc ma petite résistance à moi, mais tout en suivant les règles. J’ai fait un magnifique spectacle du Nouvel An à Versailles et un concert pour Beyrouth. C’est ma manière à moi de ne pas me limiter à chanter dans nos cuisines, mais bien entendu, j’ai suivi les protocoles sanitaires.

Plusieurs se sont résignés à ne pas faire de spectacles ou à opter pour le virtuel. Toi, tu as été plus coriace. Est-ce que ç’a été difficile de réaliser le tout?

Ça a demandé beaucoup d’organisation. Par exemple, pour le spectacle Mika: Je t’aime Beyrouth, je tenais à faire ce concert afin de venir en aide au Liban, qui a été victime de deux puissantes explosions. Pour présenter ce spectacles dans un tel contexte, il faut de la créativité. Et comme il est pratiquement impossible de trouver un producteur en ce moment, j’ai décidé de produire moi-même mon spectacle à Beyrouth avec mon assistante. En fait, un truc qui devait avoir lieu dans mon jardin avec une équipe de 12 personnes a finalement monopolisé 280 personnes dans sept pays différents. Le spectacle avec l’Orchestre de l’Opéra Royal de Versailles a aussi été important pour moi, parce que ç’a été la dernière fois que ma maman a pu me voir en spectacle. Elle est décédée quelques jours après, emportée par le cancer. Ce spectacle a été fait devant un public restreint et masqué. Je suis très fier de

l’avoir fait! Mais en ce moment, proposer des spectacles, c’est un défi chaque fois. Il faut tout construire de manière différente. Je pense que ça va changer notre façon de faire, même après la pandémie.

As-tu tout de même pu te reposer un peu dans la dernière année?

Oui, je me suis reposé quand j’étais à Athènes. Au départ, quand la pandémie a débuté, j’étais en Australie. Ensuite, mes spectacles en Asie ont été annulés, et tout tombait. Je suis donc rentré en Europe. Mon conjoint est grec, et il n’avait pas de Green Card pour entrer aux États-Unis. L’Italie étant fermée, on a donc décidé de passer quelques mois à Athènes. Ce fut une belle période au cours de laquelle j’ai pu passer du temps avec mon amoureux, Andreas. Durant le confinement, nous avions le droit de sortir uniquement pour faire du sport. Donc, tous les jours, j’allais courir autour de l’Acropole. J’ai vécu le printemps et la Pâque orthodoxe en Grèce. Ces bons moments de calme que j’ai passés avec mon amoureux m’ont permis de reprogrammer mon cerveau.

Mais tu as décidé de ne pas reprendre ta tournée après la pandémie et de passer à autre chose, pourquoi?

Parce qu’en un an, mon album a fait son chemin. Depuis, il s’est passé tellement de choses dans ma vie que j’ai maintenant envie de m’investir dans l’écriture de nouveau matériel. En ce moment, je veux cultiver le côté euphorique et improbable de la vie.

Qu’est-ce qui t’a amené à dire oui à Star Académie?

J’ai trouvé l’idée un peu dingue, mais comme d’habitude, les idées un peu improbables me plaisent. Mais je vis toujours une expérience créative avec le Québec qui m’a toujours apporté quelque chose. J’ai une grande liberté avec Star Académie, ça m’a vraiment plu.

Comment expliques-tu cette connexion spéciale avec le Québec?

D’une manière assez simple: il y a un côté de ma vie qui est très américain, très new-yorkais. J’ai aussi grandi en Europe, à Paris et à Londres et, tout à coup, je me retrouve à Montréal, un endroit où il y a le mélange des cultures francophone et européenne, et ce côté nord-américain. J’ai trouvé ce mélange tout à fait séduisant et rassurant. En plus, les standards ici sont ceux de l’excellence. C’est quelque chose de très rare et de très charmant. Le Québec a une personnalité et une identité bien différentes, et je me reconnais beaucoup là-dedans. L’Orchestre symphonique de Montréal est le premier orchestre avec qui j’ai chanté; ce fut le premier à me proposer une collaboration. Mon premier aréna au monde, ce fut le Centre Bell. Donc, j’ai vraiment une connexion spéciale avec le Québec.

À quoi va ressembler ta collaboration à Star Académie?

Je vais créer de grands numéros avec les Académiciens en plus de chanter avec eux. Je vais être un directeur «Je vis toujours une expérience créative avec le Québec qui m’a toujours apporté quelque chose.» artistique très candide et très direct à la fois. J’adore les gens qui font bien les choses, mais je dis aussi les vraies choses; c’est ce que je vais faire avec eux. C’est comme ça que j’ai été éduqué toute ma vie. Au début, je peux sembler très exigeant, mais au final, je veux créer quelque chose qui va transporter les téléspectateurs et les Académiciens. Ils vont travailler fort pour y arriver. Mais je suis très heureux de pouvoir participer à ce projet et j’ai bien hâte de commencer à travailler avec ces jeunes talents.

Il te reste quelques jours de quarantaine, seul, que comptes-tu faire de ce temps?

En ce moment, tout le monde dans mon entourage sait où je suis. Donc, ils m’appellent tous ou me font des Zoom. Je pensais que j’allais être complètement déconnecté, mais ce n’est pas le cas. Comme je ne bouge pas, on peut me joindre facilement. Sinon, j’écoute beaucoup de musique et je planifie mes numéros de Star Académie. Je vais monter deux séquences, une semaine après l’autre, et des classes de maître avec les Académiciens. Ce sera un genre de medley qui raconte une histoire à travers la musique, la scénographie, la mise en scène, le décor et les costumes. Ce sont vraiment de beaux projets. Je ne vais pas donner des leçons de chant en direct. Je vais vraiment faire autre chose avec eux et pousser leur créativité au maximum. Je veux les sortir encore plus de leur zone de confort.

En terminant, comment vois-tu la suite après la pandémie?

Je pense que je vais renouveler les choses. C’est pour ça que j’ai annulé ma tournée: j’ai envie de déclencher le prochain chapitre créatif de ma vie. Mon dernier disque, My Name is Michael Holbrook, était très personnel. C’était presque un film sur ma famille et ma vie intime. Présentement, ce que je suis en train de mettre en place est très différent; c’est une tout autre énergie. Ça a quelque chose de très libérateur. C’est très psychédélique et c’est un peu une réaction à cette période que nous vivons. Les derniers mois furent difficiles, avec la mort de ma maman; tout ça fut déstabilisant et perturbant. Ça a tout remis en perspective et c’est probablement la chose la plus difficile et pénible que j’ai eu à vivre dans ma vie. Là, je suis en mode reconstruction, j’ai envie de poursuivre dans la création et mon amour de la musique. C’est ce que ma maman m’a transmis de plus précieux.

:uk:

Mika
"My love of music comes from my mother"

Singer Mika has now arrived in Quebec and will be artistic director at Star Académie.

We had the chance to speak to him while he was in quarantine in the countryside. During this interview, we had the opportunity to discuss with him his confinement, his entry to Star Académie, musical creation, but also the last few months which were emotional for the artist since he lived through mourning. from his mother.

Mika, how are you?

It's going well, even though we are in a strange time. We've been going through all of this for a year. I had to cancel my tour and several events, but at the same time I decided to transform it all and make it a creative time. I took the opportunity to make music, but also to rest a bit.

As we speak, you are in quarantine in the countryside in Quebec. How's it going?

I am currently an hour and a half from Montreal. I am surrounded by trees and snow. Today is the third day that I spend here alone. For me, it's unsettling to do this alone. The people from the Star Académie production bring me groceries and leave it at my door. I fill out a questionnaire every day on my state of health. I still prefer to do a quarantine rather than having to cancel. Right now, I feel like I'm going against the dynamic that I had been going through for a year, since I was canceling projects all the time. So this is my little resistance, but while following the rules. I did a wonderful New Year's show in Versailles and a concert for Beirut. It's my way of not limiting myself to singing in our kitchens, but of course I followed sanitary protocols.

Many have resigned themselves to not putting on shows or going virtual. You, you were tougher. Was it difficult to do it all?

It took a lot of planning. For example, for the show Mika: I love you Beirut, I wanted to do this concert in order to help Lebanon, which was the victim of two powerful explosions. To present this show in such a context, you need creativity. And since it is practically impossible to find a producer at the moment, I decided to produce my show in Beirut myself with my assistant. In fact, something that was supposed to take place in my backyard with a team of 12 ultimately monopolized 280 people in seven different countries. The performance with the Orchester de l'Opéra Royal de Versailles was also important to me, because it was the last time my mom saw me perform. A few days later, she died of cancer. This show was done in front of a small and masked audience. I am very proud that I did! But at the moment, putting on shows is a challenge every time. You have to build everything in a different way. I think it will change the way we do things, even after the pandemic.

Have you still been able to rest a bit in the past year?

Yes, I rested when I was in Athens. When the pandemic first started, I was in Australia. Then my shows in Asia got canceled, and everything fell. So I returned to Europe. My partner is Greek, and he did not have a Green Card to enter the United States. Italy being closed, so we decided to spend a few months in Athens. It was a great time in which I was able to spend time with my lover, Andreas. During confinement, we were allowed to go out only to play sports. So every day I was going to run around the Acropolis. I lived the spring and the Orthodox Easter in Greece. These good times of calm that I spent with my lover allowed me to reprogram my brain.

But you decided not to resume your tour after the pandemic and move on, why?

Because in a year my album has gained ground. Since then, so much has happened in my life that I now want to get involved in writing new material. Right now, I want to cultivate the euphoric and improbable side of life.

What made you say yes to Star Académie?

I found the idea a little crazy, but as usual, I like the somewhat improbable ideas. But I still have a creative experience with Quebec which has always given me something. I have a lot of freedom with Star Académie, I really liked it.

How do you explain this special connection with Quebec?

Quite simply, there's a side to my life that's very American, very New Yorker. I also grew up in Europe, in Paris and in London, and suddenly I find myself in Montreal, a place where there is a mix of French-speaking and European cultures, and this North American side. I found this mixture to be quite seductive and reassuring. In addition, the standards here are those of excellence. This is something very rare and very charming. Quebec has a very different personality and identity, and I recognize myself a lot in that. The Orchester symphonique de Montréal is the first orchestra I have sung with; it was the first to offer me a collaboration. My first arena in the world was the Bell Center. So I really have a special connection with Quebec.

What will your collaboration with Star Académie look like?

I will create great numbers with the Academicians in addition to singing with them. I will be a director "I always live a creative experience with Quebec which has always given me something." artistic very candid and very direct at the same time. I love people who do things right, but I also say the real things; that's what I'm going to do with them. This is how I have been educated all my life. At first I may seem very demanding, but in the end I want to create something that will transport viewers and Academicians. They will work hard to make it happen. But I'm very happy to be able to participate in this project and I can't wait to start working with these young talents.

You have a few days left in quarantine, alone, what do you plan to do with this time?

Right now, everyone around me knows where I am. So they all call me or zoom in on me. I thought I was going to be completely disconnected, but I am not. As I don't move, I can be reached easily. Otherwise, I listen to a lot of music and plan my Star Académie acts. I will be editing two sequences, one week after the other, and master classes with the Academicians. It will be a kind of medley that tells a story through music, set design, staging, set and costumes. These are really great projects. I will not be giving live singing lessons. I'm really going to do something else with them and push their creativity to the limit. I want to get them even more out of their comfort zone.

In closing, how do you see the rest after the pandemic?

I think I will renew things. That's why I canceled my tour: I want to trigger the next creative chapter of my life. My last record, My Name is Michael Holbrook, was very personal. It was almost a movie about my family and my intimate life. Currently, what I am putting in place is very different; it's a whole different energy. There is something very liberating about it. It's very psychedelic and it's a bit of a reaction to this time that we are going through. The last few months were difficult, with the death of my mother; it was all unsettling and disturbing. It put everything in perspective and it's probably the most difficult and painful thing I've had to experience in my life. There, I am in reconstruction mode, I want to continue in creation and my love of music. This is the most precious thing my mom passed on to me.

7_Jours_2021_03_26_1_p..1.thumb.jpg.b4f8ce89a46c05d94539773bf23abea9.jpg

7_Jours_2021_03_26_1_p22_q50.thumb.jpg.6dcf9b12f6bef622dcceed5df6df7f96.jpg

7_Jours_2021_03_26_1_p_q50.thumb.jpg.28014577b8530f8f390f19546a425b2d.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
adding a pdf file
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 7

One more from Canada:

https://hollywoodpq.com/mika-debarque-a-lacademie-des-lundi-et-a-dambitieux-plans/

Mika débarque à l'Académie dès lundi et a d'ambitieux plans

5e7b4bc749c1c-15.jpg

Crédit: Cover Images

L'auteur-compositeur-interprète et musicien britannico-libanais Mika a confié avoir l'intention de présenter deux gros numéros extravagants lors des deux soirées d'éliminations de Star Académie auxquelles il participera, a-t-il dit en entrevue dans la dernière édition du magazine Échos Vedettes. On doit avouer être plus que prêts pour l'univers de Mika sur la scène des Studios MELS!

« Je veux leur faire comprendre [aux académiciens et académiciennes] qu’ils ont le droit de développer un pouvoir magique, de suspendre le temps, de faire rêver les gens, de provoquer l’émotion et d’être des superhéros le temps de deux minutes ou de deux heures, s’ils font leur propre spectacle », a-t-il rapporté au magazine.

Rappelons que le directeur artistique de l'Académie, qui se relève tout juste de la perte de sa mère, sera épaulé par l'équipe de production de l'émission pour ce qui est de la conception des spectacles du 28 mars et du 4 avril prochain, mais aussi par sa propre compagnie artistique avec laquelle il a tissé des liens serrés et qu'il considère littéralement comme une troupe de théâtre.

Mika a bien l'intention d'en mettre plein la vue aux téléspectateurs et téléspectatrices en utilisant le côté créatif et funky des académiciens et académiciennes. Le chanteur, qui a vendu plus de 20 millions d'albums à travers le monde, insiste sur le fait qu'en un artiste, il y a deux personnes : l'artiste sur la scène ainsi que l'humain. Il dit vouloir travailler le plus possible le côté artistique avec les académiciens et académiciennes. Il souhaite que ceux-ci se transforment sur scène.

C'est avec beaucoup d'excitation que nous attendons la pop star internationale à Waterloo, mais en attendant son arrivée, nous serons tout de même servis avec le spectacle de variétés de ce dimanche où l'on pourra voir Mario Pelchat, Roxane Bruneau ainsi que l'artiste pop canadien Virginia to Vegas qui enflammeront la scène en cette soirée d'élimination.

Psst : Voici la pochette du premier EP de Star Académie, Les sessions de Waterloo, qui sera disponible dès ce dimanche sur toutes les plateformes numériques. Les académiciens et académiciennes interpréteront d'ailleurs ces chansons pour la toute première fois au gala d'élimination qui sera diffusé à l'antenne de TVA dès 19h30!

:uk: translation

British-Lebanese singer-songwriter and musician Mika has said he intends to perform two extravagant big numbers on the two Star Academy elimination nights he will attend, he said in an interview in the latest edition of the magazine Échos Vedettes. We must admit that we are more than ready for the world of Mika on the stage of Studios MELS!

"I want to make them understand [to academics] that they have the right to develop a magical power, to suspend time, to make people dream, to provoke emotion and to be superheroes for two minutes or two hours, if they do their own show, ”he told the magazine.

Recall that the artistic director of the Academy, who has just recovered from the loss of his mother, will be supported by the production team of the show in terms of the design of the shows on March 28 and April 4. next, but also by his own artistic company with which he has forged close ties and which he literally considers a theater company.

Mika intends to wow viewers by using the creative and funky side of academics. The singer, who has sold more than 20 million albums worldwide, insists that in an artist there are two people: the artist on the stage as well as the human. He says he wants to work as much as possible on the artistic side with academics. He wants them to transform on stage.

It is with great excitement that we await the international pop star in Waterloo, but while waiting for his arrival, we will still be served with the variety show this Sunday where we will be able to see Mario Pelchat, Roxane Bruneau as well as as Canadian pop artist Virginia to Vegas who will ignite the stage on this elimination night.

Psst: Here is the cover of Star Académie's first EP, Les sessions de Waterloo, which will be available this Sunday on all digital platforms. Academicians will perform these songs for the very first time at the elimination gala which will be broadcast on TVA from 7:30 p.m.!

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, Paoletta said:

@Kumazzz hello what do you mean he slept like a child? can you explain it to me?

@Paoletta The saying is "slept like a baby." Come un bambino. Which means that you slept very soundly, very well.

• Like 3