2020: I Love Beirut, live stream concert, 19 Sept - REVIEWS

TinyLove_CJ

52 minutes ago, krysady said:

I've been reading many articles saying that the main cause that was leading to this catastrophe have been the corruption of the authorities who knew that there's a dangerous chemical materials since 6 years ago and did nothing to solve the problem. They got countless warnings to remove the ammonium nitrate from the port because it was a life threatening matter, but ignored them, so many Lebanese blame the authorities for attack against the population.

I also saw these articles but I'd rather call these facts "criminal" "corrupted" or "uncompetence"  than "barbaric" .

52 minutes ago, krysady said:

He said in the french interview that they were a few minutes away to fail to upload the video on Youtube and been in a huge rush the last hours before the live stream. So I am more than sure that this was just an editing error given the circumstances, at least this is my impression   :original:

Yeah could be an explanation ,but on the other hand would it be possible to have a better moment than the very last one if he wanted to surprise somebody ?

Not that I absolutely want that this "cute" thing would be real , but the coincidence is so huge that the random error theory is questionable :naughty:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tiibet said:

And particularly everything else being so very carefully considered!

There were also a few more editing faults during the livestream, for example the delay between the image and the sound during Any Other World and Grace Kelly, but everything was understandable since they had to prepare everything in such short time and be ready the last minute. Nevertheless, the result is impressive and he can be proud of this generous project :wub2:

2 hours ago, carafon said:

Yeah could be an explanation ,but on the other hand would it be possible to have a better moment than the very last one if he wanted to surprise somebody ?

Of course anyone is free to interpret as they wish, I just doubt he had anything to do with the subtitles and video editing :dunno: As for me, it was nice and cute to see that "somebody's" name is listed right after his name in the credits list :thumb_yello:

Edit: I suppose that if he wanted to thank to someone he would have used his own words, not exactly the ones of that woman, there's no reasons to do that :wink2:

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, krysady said:

There were also a few more editing faults during the livestream, for example the delay between the image and the sound during Any Other World and Grace Kelly, but everything was understandable since they had to prepare everything in such short time and be ready the last minute. Nevertheless, the result is impressive and he can be proud of this generous project :wub2:

Of course anyone is free to interpret as they wish, I just doubt he had anything to do with the subtitles and video editing :dunno: As for me, it was nice and cute to see that "somebody's" name is listed right after his name in the credits list :thumb_yello:  

Tomorrow there is a radio session where the audience can ask questions

Somebody has definately to ask him the real story , so we won't be in doubt anymore ...:naughty:

2 hours ago, tiibet said:

About the other little accident and the situation with the cameraman, it didn't bother me at all. It reminded me of gigs. There are always accidents or "accidents" or things that might have been accidents once but are later repeated simply because they are fun and offer suitable joking moments with the audience. It's a part of the show and I thought they wanted to add a little bit similar spirit. Not that easy when the actual audience is behind their screens. 

I think you're right about the reasons

As Mika said several times , everybody is on the same wave during his gigs

And this time with all the people being on their own it's normal that we didn't get the same mood and feelings

Anyway this was just a very small part of the show and I think that he succeeded on the most important thing that was to tell stories

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Twitter

INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJgiHbeF3ZV/

A little New Year’s Day treat from @dannapaola and I.

Our interpretation of the @realroxette classic.

We know how much you guys enjoyed this performance from the I ❤️ Beirut concert and so we decided to release it today along with a live version of my duet with Danna #memyself.

Both performances are available to watch on YouTube and you can stream them on all platforms as of now! Xx

YouTube

Me, Myself

It Must Have Been Love

• Like 4

• 1 year later...

Laura Pausini posted two photos on St Valentin's day.

She liked my question if the photos have been taken in Coloseum durirng recording of "I Love Beirut" concert.

She is dressed the same. But first of all the lights in the venue are the same.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ9DA0hMxLi/

image.thumb.png.c15dddc97c1ef498f357a7631c63b980.png

image.thumb.png.37694a7bbdbcdb0ac4b177d28dfca9ef.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 4