Mika - coach @ The Voice France Anniversary season 11 - 2021

krysady

5 hours ago, Oliviabelles said:

Hi, does anyone know where we can watch the new season online? Since I'm not in France, I can't watch anything on TF1. I've watched the other seasons on mikawebsite.com but since they're closing down I don't know if they will post the new season! thanks

You can try with this link.

https://www.stream4free.live/tf1-direct-live-stream

There is a lot of adds if you click on the screen. But once you manage to connect, you can watch TF1.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Could anyone translate please? I get most of what Mika says, but lose track when Jen and Florent start, they're too quick for me. 

Jen: Yes, I’m a bible.

I'm the dinosaur.

Florent: She has a very good memory.

Jen: Thank you.

Mika: She has a “crazy” memory (meaning she has a really good memory).

Florent: Unlike me. That's why I'm glad she's standing next to me.

Jen: Very surprisingly you have a good memory.

Edited by Prisca
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 2

Instagram

thevoice_tf1

✌️J-1✌️
Allez-vous découvrir à quel talent appartient cette grande voix ?

Postez-nous vos intuitions dans les commentaires ⤵️

The Voice All Stars, demain dès 21h05 avec Jenifer, Zazie, Florent Pagny, Mika, Patrick Fiori et Nikos Aliagas sur @tf1 et @mytf1_off 

#TheVoice #TheVoiceAllStars

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Instagram

thevoice_tf1

✌️J-1✌️
Allez-vous découvrir à quel talent appartient cette grande voix ?

Postez-nous vos intuitions dans les commentaires ⤵️

The Voice All Stars, demain dès 21h05 avec Jenifer, Zazie, Florent Pagny, Mika, Patrick Fiori et Nikos Aliagas sur @tf1 et @mytf1_off 

#TheVoice #TheVoiceAllStars

It's a beautiful voice of Gjon's Tears - Mika's talent from season 8!!!!!!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

God I love when Mika and Zazie pair off like this, you can tell they have a genuine camaraderie. I could watch them tease and bounce off each other all day. They understand each other so well. 😍❤️😆

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Hero said:

God I love when Mika and Zazie pair off like this, you can tell they have a genuine camaraderie. I could watch them tease and bounce off each other all day. They understand each other so well. 😍❤️😆

I agree. :yes:

And that's probably why he chose her at his "audition". :original:

• Like 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTp1E8qM_S2/

mikainstagram

Chaque année ou j’ai fait The Voice a été un vrai plaisir. Chaque année ma amené des surprises, des frissons, des joies et aussi des amis. Avec eux aujourd’hui j’ai la même émotion de fêter ces 10 ans. Rv demain a 21h pour une saison exceptionnelle. @thevoice_tf1

241731700_267538311712817_2939681754174314550_n.jpg

• Like 2

PureBreak

INSTAGRAM video

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTpTacVoNJf/

L’Interro Surprise de Zazie et Mika

« J’étais pas là, j’avais piscine ce jour-là ! »

The Voice All Stars, ça revient demain sur TF1.

Du coup, on a testé les connaissances de Zazie et Mika sur l’émission… 😈

@zazie.online @mikainstagram #zazie #mika #thevoice #thevoiceallstars #mikafans #zaziefans

RE-uploaded to YouTube

• Like 4

The Voice All Stars starts soon. :boing:

And that's why I post here what I probably liked the most of all seasons what Mika said.

He said to his candidate Casanova that he was not normal. And that was meant as a compliment! :yes:

Otherwise in life it is usually an insult to say to someone that they are not normal, but here it was just the opposite. Thank you Mika. :huglove:

This is not meant to be against the "normal" people, but it was so nice that for once not being "normal" is good. :original:

:france:

En fait, je pensais que t’étais normal. Je te l’avais dit, je t’ai même fait mal, en fait. Et je pense que toute la rage que t’avais sur la scène ce soir peut-être c’était aussi un petit peu pour moi. Mais regarde, t’es pas normal, toi. Parce que dans quatre semaines t’as complétement changé, t’es devenu toi-même et c’est un honneur de faire partie de ton parcours. Tu n’es pas normal. Qui veut être normal ? On veut pas être normal.

:uk:

Actually, I thought you were normal. I told you, I even hurt you, actually. And I think all the rage you had on stage tonight might have been a little bit for me too. But look, you're not normal. Because in four weeks you've completely changed, you've become yourself and it's an honour to be part of your journey. You are not normal. Who wants to be normal? We don't want to be normal.

• Like 6