Mika - coach @ The Voice France Anniversary season 11 - 2021

krysady

On 9/12/2021 at 4:23 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Gjon's Tears posted pars with his performace"

I like Gjon's Tears a lot :yes:, but I also felt sorry for Mika when he didn't choose him. Mika looked very sad. :tears:

But I understand Gjon's tears, he seems to like Zazie a lot and from the candidate's perspective it's probably better to try another coach if you want to discover other facets of yourself. :dunno_grin:

But I'm also pretty sure that Gjon's Tears will end up with Mika by the lives. :yes:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I like Gjon's Tears a lot :yes:, but I also felt sorry for Mika when he didn't choose him. Mika looked very sad. :tears:

But I understand Gjon's tears, he seems to like Zazie a lot and from the candidate's perspective it's probably better to try another coach if you want to discover other facets of yourself. :dunno_grin:

But I'm also pretty sure that Gjon's Tears will end up with Mika by the lives. :yes:

Yeah he was excited to join Zazie's team. At the same time, he said in an interview that Mika didn't spend a lot of time with the talents since he was busy with a project in Italy and working on the album. So, I'm not sure if he wanted to rejoin Mika's team anyway

• Like 2

On 9/24/2020 at 9:04 AM, krysady said:

The Voice (TF1) - EXCLU : Une saison pour les 10 ans, avec comme coachs… 

TF1 programmera à la rentrée 2021 une saison anniversaire de "The Voice", pour célébrer les 10 ans du télé-crochet.

Ils ne seront pas 4, mais 5 ! Et c’est une première mondiale. Après la diffusion, début 2021, de la saison 10 de The Voice, avec Amel Bent, Vianney, Florent Pagny et Marc Lavoine dans les fauteuils rouges, TF1 enchaînera avec la saison 11, dès le mois de septembre 2021. 

Pourquoi ? Pour fêter les 10 ans de l’émission, dont les premiers tournages ont eu lieu en novembre 2011, avant une diffusion de la saison 1 début 2012. Pour cette saison-événement, qui sera plus courte que les précédentes, 5 coachs seront présents : Jenifer, Zazie, Mika, Florent Pagny et… Patrick Fiori, qui, pour l’occasion se frottera pour la première fois à la version adultes du programme. L’occasion de célébrer la famille The Voice dans sa globalité, incluant le coach de The Voice Kids. 

Jenifer, en Une de Télé 7 jours dès lundi, nous confie dans un entretien exclusif : "J’aime la version adultes car c’est un travail différent avec les talents. Mais j’ai hésité au tout début quand on me l’a proposée, peu après le confinement. Dans ma tête je travaillais déjà sur ma ligne de déco, mes nouvelles chansons… et je ne voulais pas passer outre ma famille, qui est ma priorité (…) Puis on m’a expliqué que ce serait une saison particulière, plus courte. Et l’idée de retrouver les copains était trop séduisante ! Et puis Patrick, quoi ! Je suis ravie qu’il soit là".

Google Translate :uk:

TF1 will schedule an anniversary season of "The Voice" at the start of the 2021, to celebrate the 10th anniversary of tele-hooking.

They will not be 4, but 5! And this is a world first. After the broadcast, at the beginning of 2021, of season 10 of The Voice , with Amel Bent, Vianney, Florent Pagny and Marc Lavoine in the red armchairs, TF1 will continue with season 11, from September 2021. 

Why ? To celebrate the show's 10th anniversary, the first shootings of which took place in November 2011, before season 1 was broadcast in early 2012. For this season-event, which will be shorter than the previous ones, 5 coaches will be present: Jenifer, Zazie, Mika, Florent Pagny and… Patrick Fiori, who, for the occasion, will experience the adult version of the program for the first time. The opportunity to celebrate The Voice family as a whole, including the coach of The Voice Kids . 

Jenifer , on TV 7 days from Monday, tells us in an exclusive interview: " I like the adult version because it's a different job with the talents. But I hesitated at the very beginning when it was given to me. proposed, shortly after confinement. In my head I was already working on my decoration line, my new songs… and I didn't want to ignore my family, which is my priority (…) Then I was told that it would be a particular season, shorter. And the idea of meeting the friends was too attractive! And then Patrick, what! I am delighted that he is there ".

In the meantime, you will find Jenfier and Patrick Fiori in The Voice Kids , Saturday evening. The Season 7 finale will be held on October 10.

https://www.programme-television.org/news-tv/The-Voice-TF1-EXCLU-Une-saison-pour-les-10-ans-avec-comme-coachs-4663398

VIDEOS

VIDEO links !!

Trailer

YouTube

Dailymotion

EPISODE - 1 ( Blind Auditions : 11 Sep, 2021 )

Google links  

VK

EPISODE - 2 ( Blind Auditions : 18 Sep, 2021 )

EPISODE - 3 ( Blind Auditions : 25 Sep, 2021 )

Hi in your second link the late show, they show us the talent that we will not see yet. It is normal? Kenji are not in the first episode

4 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Hi in your second link the late show, they show us the talent that we will not see yet. It is normal? Kenji are not in the first episode

The show is a celebration of 10 years of The Voice France. Not all of those people featured in the videos are actually performing as contestants. And no one who has already won The Voice will appear here as a contestant. Kendji will later be Mika's co-coach. :wink2:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Prisca said:

The show is a celebration of 10 years of The Voice France. Not all of those people featured in the videos are actually performing as contestants. And no one who has already won The Voice will appear here as a contestant. Kendji will later be Mika's co-coach. :wink2:

We don’t see the performance of Kendji not at the first one episode 

8 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

We don’t see the performance of Kendji not at the first one episode 

They only presented a part of Kendji's evolution during The Voice, they do the same for all the winners. 

• Like 1

On 9/14/2021 at 10:11 PM, Prisca said:

I was so sad he didn't chose Mika.... 

• Like 2

On 9/14/2021 at 10:11 PM, Prisca said:

I saw somewhere that he has moved to Paris to work with Zazie 

As she made some collabs with former contestants before , I suppose it was probably his goal to approach her.

It's not enought to be a good singer , if he wants a big career he needs good songs and Zazie is the perfect person to do that if he wants to sing in French 

Edited by carafon
  • Like 3

YouTube links

Emission 2 (Audition à l'aveugle) Blind Auditions - 2

Anthony Touma

Manon

Battista

Atef

Yoann Launay

Louise Combier

Olympe

Ogee

Louis Delort

Maximilien Philippe

Charlie

Léo

Terence James

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, vanessa-love-mika said:

Is there any download link for the 2nd show and late show yet? :)

Hi Vanessa :bye:

It's here:

10 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Hi I can’t see the video. It possible to share it for me like the last time? Thank you 

15 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Hi @Kumazzz :bye:,

It says that I need a VK account to see it there. Normally it works without. :dunno_grin:

2 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Can you share the second episode like you did the first time please 

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

Hi @Kumazzz :bye:,

It says that I need a VK account to see it there. Normally it works without. :dunno_grin:

Hi, can these help? :original:

Bilibili: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1z64y1h7sS

Google drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vE4zMhZVPyDyKdR6h2eIylm8oVVjzAHl/view?usp=sharing & https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oYSO783zip17eMvl7U8zeSjEV1zmcfNJ/view?usp=sharing (Download them if u want pls, cuz I may delete the files one or two weeks later.)

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, PYZ_Moustache said:

Hi, can these help? :original:

Bilibili: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1z64y1h7sS

Google drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vE4zMhZVPyDyKdR6h2eIylm8oVVjzAHl/view?usp=sharing & https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oYSO783zip17eMvl7U8zeSjEV1zmcfNJ/view?usp=sharing (Download them if u want pls, cuz I may delete the files one or two weeks later.)

Hi I try vk.com and I can see the voice and I am not live at Paris. Can someone tell me Kendji he will not sing this year because we don’t see it yet