Mika is an ambassador of Opel Corsa-e 2020

Kumazzz

:italia:

Mika protagonist of the new Opel Corsa

it-media.opel.com

Opel Corsa-e con Mika: “L’energia di domani? E’ Opel. Simply Electric”. | Media OPEL Italie

• Un ambassador sorprendente per Opel in Italia
  • Mika rappresenta al meglio l’evoluzione del marchio tedesco, moderno, innovativo e fuori dalle convenzioni
  • Opel Corsa-e offre l’innovativa mobilità elettrica a zero emissioni accessibile a tutti
  • Uno spot pieno di energia in onda su Sky a partire da oggi, 24 settembre, nell’ambito della partnership di Opel con X Factor 2020, lo show di Sky prodotto da Fremantle

Milano. Opel Corsa-e vuole rendere migliore il futuro del nostro pianeta con qualità che rendono la mobilità elettrica accessibile a tutti. Per dare ancora più forza alla propria strategia di comunicazione, Opel Italia ha deciso di affiancare il proprio marchio e il suo prodotto più iconico a un ambassador sorprendente.

Mika è uno degli artisti più rilevanti della scena musicale contemporanea, un raffinato cantautore e giudice di X Factor 2020, lo show di Sky prodotto da Fremantle in onda ogni giovedì alle 21.15 su Sky Uno, sempre disponibile on demand, visibile su Sky Go e in streaming su NOW TV; il venerdì, in prima serata, su TV8.

Mika è un cittadino del mondo, moderno e originale proprio come la nuova Opel, sorprendente come la gamma 100% elettrica e ibrida plug-in di Opel. Mika è impegnato verso un mondo più pulito attraverso la riduzione dell’impatto ambientale delle nostre attività, proprio come Opel Corsa-e elettrica al 100%. Mika è un artista cosmopolita, aperto al cambiamento. Oggi il cambiamento nella mobilità è l’elettrico, quello vero con la spina che abbatte radicalmente le emissioni. Allora, quale ambasciatore migliore di Mika? Personaggio eclettico e open-minded, rappresenta il nuovo volto di Opel, che ha intrapreso una strada di modernità, cambiamento e multiculturalità, cavalcando i suoi valori e in particolare la democratizzazione della tecnologia.

“Sono felice di vedere un rapido progresso a favore delle energie più sostenibili e di affiancarmi a Opel nel loro lavoro in questa direzione. L’elettrificazione della mobilità è oggi una realtà alla portata di un vasto pubblico, grazie a Opel” ha dichiarato Mika.

Andrea Leandri, Direttore Marketing di Opel Italia: “Opel è un marchio entusiasmante e vicino alle esigenze delle persone. Mika rappresenta valori perfettamente in linea, fornendo il proprio valore aggiunto in termini di riconoscibilità con il suo approccio sempre diretto, iconico e originale. Lavorare con Mika ci rende orgogliosi e ci diverte moltissimo”.

Mika è protagonista dello spot pubblicitario Opel Corsa, prodotto dal Branded Entertainment Department di Fremantle, in onda da giovedì 24 settembre su Sky durante tutta la stagione di X Factor 2020 nell’ambito della consolidata partnership tra Opel e X Factor (grazie a Brand Solutions, dipartimento di Sky Media, e Fremantle), a testimonianza della vicinanza del marchio alla musica e ad un target giovane e moderno.

Non solo, Mika accompagnerà tutta la rivoluzione elettrica di Opel, che ha appena annunciato per inizio 2021 l’arrivo di Nuova Mokka-e 100% elettrica e che rappresenta bene i nuovi valori del marchio tedesco.

Nello spot Mika carica la sua energia al massimo per affrontare il futuro insieme a Opel Corsa-e. L’ambientazione è quella di uno studio di registrazione dove Mika sta lavorando, i livelli della musica salgono al massimo. Subito dopo si avvia con la sua Opel Corsa-e caricata al massimo e con la musica a tutto volume. Il Domani può essere un’esperienza indimenticabile, il segreto sta nell’energia che ci metti. “L’energia di domani? E’ Opel. Simply Electric”.

Insomma… con Mika e Opel Corsa-e, l’energia è assicurata!

🇬🇧

Opel Corsa-e with Mika: "The energy of tomorrow? It's Opel. Simply Electric ". | OPEL Media Italy

•     A surprising ambassador for Opel in Italy
  •     Mika best represents the evolution of the German brand, modern, innovative and unconventional
  •     Opel Corsa-e offers innovative zero-emission electric mobility accessible to all
  •     A spot full of energy aired on Sky starting today, 24 September, as part of Opel's partnership with X Factor 2020, the Sky show produced by Fremantle

Milan. Opel Corsa-e wants to make the future of our planet better with qualities that make electric mobility accessible to all. To give even more strength to its communication strategy, Opel Italia has decided to combine its brand and its most iconic product with a surprising ambassador.

Mika is one of the most relevant artists of the contemporary music scene, a refined singer-songwriter and judge of X Factor 2020, the Sky show produced by Fremantle broadcast every Thursday at 9.15 pm on Sky Uno, always available on demand, visible on Sky Go and in streaming on NOW TV; on Fridays, in prime time, on TV8.

Mika is a citizen of the world, as modern and original as the new Opel, as striking as Opel's 100% electric and plug-in hybrid range. Mika is committed to a cleaner world by reducing the environmental impact of our operations, just like the 100% electric Opel Corsa-e. Mika is a cosmopolitan artist, open to change. Today the change in mobility is the electric one, the real one with the plug that radically cuts emissions. So, what better ambassador than Mika? An eclectic and open-minded character, he represents the new face of Opel, which has embarked on a path of modernity, change and multiculturalism, riding its values and in particular the democratization of technology.

“I am happy to see rapid progress towards more sustainable energies and to join Opel in their work in this direction. The electrification of mobility is now a reality within the reach of a wide audience, thanks to Opel, "said Mika.

Andrea Leandri, Marketing Director of Opel Italy: “Opel is an exciting brand and close to people's needs. Mika represents values perfectly in line, providing its added value in terms of recognition with its always direct, iconic and original approach. Working with Mika makes us proud and amuses us a lot ”.

Mika is the protagonist of the Opel Corsa commercial, produced by the Branded Entertainment Department of Fremantle, broadcast from Thursday 24 September on Sky throughout the X Factor 2020 season as part of the consolidated partnership between Opel and X Factor (thanks to Brand Solutions, Sky Media department, and Fremantle), testifying to the proximity of the brand to music and to a young and modern target.

Not only that, Mika will accompany the entire electric revolution of Opel, which has just announced the arrival of the 100% electric New Mokka-e in early 2021 and which well represents the new values of the German brand.

In the commercial, Mika charges his energy to the maximum to face the future together with Opel Corsa-e. The setting is that of a recording studio where Mika is working, the music levels rise to the maximum. Immediately afterwards he starts with his Opel Corsa-e fully loaded and with the music blaring. Tomorrow can be an unforgettable experience, the secret lies in the energy you put into it. "The energy of tomorrow? It's Opel. Simply Electric ".

In short ... with Mika and Opel Corsa-e, energy is guaranteed!

Opel-Corsa-e-513164.thumb.jpg.0000f1748fd589e16c2de9478b983b19.jpg

Opel-Corsa-e-513163.thumb.jpg.ba6e6d5e88e8596a6c708d01bda37843.jpg

Opel-Corsa-e-513166.thumb.jpg.09c7f5a07955535774b4f95d781f719b.jpg

Opel-Corsa-e-513165.thumb.jpg.4ce00276d8bd1508278142bff17c324a.jpg

Opel-Corsa-e-513165..thumb.jpg.6b9dd23011704854610a0a66f57c8f44.jpg

Opel-Corsa-e-513174.thumb.jpg.02be2d1fbca91bca13a099528e3bdd83.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 7

45 minutes ago, Starlight said:

I hope to see the spot outside of Italy, too. :biggrin2:

As they write 2 times in that article that Opel is a German brand (tho actually it belongs to the same French corporation as Peugeot since 2017), of course that'd be nice if they showed the spot here as well... but I won't hold my breath for it. :rolleyes: Maybe in France.

To me, Opel is still a quite boring and old-fashioned brand, but it seems they're trying to move forward and invest a lot into e-mobility. I like that much better than what all the big German car brands like BMW or Mercedes do, who produce electric cars only as a niche product and complain as soon as politicians want to take a step away from combustion engines. Huge lobbyism. :angry: e-mobility might not be a perfect solution, but it's certainly a step in the right direction. Our next car will definitely be electric, when the old Seat gives up. And thanks to Mika I might even take a look at Opel then, which I suppose I wouldn't have done before. :teehee:

• Like 2

Me too, I want my next (and first) car to be electric if it's possible. (I live at the countryside, it's still difficult to drive in an electric car here but I hope it will change soon... when I will dare to drive without being so terrified of course😶). Well, I would love to see that in France too. The more I see Mika, the more I am happy ESPECIALLY since the song is "Tomorrow" 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, mellody said:

e-mobility might not be a perfect solution, but it's certainly a step in the right direction.

That, and eating less meat, since the greenhouse gas emissions from livestock are higher than the ones from cars ( and more dangerous as it's methane vs CO2 ) but many people don't realize that :(

I also hope that more companies will increase the production of electric cars and due to competition, the price would become more affordable for the majority, it's clear that this is the future. Though I would still prefer a VW rather than an Opel :teehee:

Edited by krysady
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

@Anna Ko Kolkowska Could you please let us know the source URL ? Thank you.

I found the add on the press pages of Opel Italia.

There is as well an article about Mika.

Eriko, could you put it here, please?

https://it-media.opel.com/it/09-24-corsa-e-con-mika?fbclid=IwAR3hrzciNOOw1JHuz3TmQaE12VzMiXapBXMX8rreukI7X30AlUh3KuLISzY

• dcdeb changed the title to Mika in new Opel Corsa Ads
  • Kumazzz changed the title to Mika is an ambassador of Opel Corsa-e 2020
  • 3 weeks later...

OPEL COMPETITION

Divertirsi è tutta
questione di energia

Ricarica il tuo #ENERGYFACTOR e arriva
fino alla finale di x factor con Opel.
Gioca con noi: in palio più di 80 card Spotify da 50€ e, ogni settimana,
2 biglietti per assistere ai Live di X Factor 2020.
In più, parteciperai all’estrazione finale di Opel Corsa-e e Nuovo Opel Mokka-e in comodato d’uso per 3 mesi!

L’ENERGIA DI DOMANI? È OPEL. SIMPLY ELECTRIC.

Compila il form e iscriviti al concorso

Having fun is everything
matter of energy

Recharge your #ENERGYFACTOR and arrive
until the final of x factor with Opel.
Just fill up with energy.
Play with us: up for grabs more than 80 Spotify cards of 50 € and, every week,
2 tickets to attend X Factor 2020 Live.
In addition, you will participate in the final draw of the Opel Corsa-e and New Opel Mokka-e on loan for use for 3 months!

THE ENERGY OF TOMORROW? It's OPEL. SIMPLY ELECTRIC.

Fill out the form and register for the competition

https://www.opelenergyfactor.it/?cid=D_24809790_284424166_478314373_0

EkYasSwVoAAALCg?format=jpg&name=large

I feel this photoshopped pic is wrong scale, Mika is too small because of they wanted to make their cars stand out. :whew:

opel.thumb.jpg.17558e6458e6e710ce1431be40cda6b1.jpg

header.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
typo
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Twitter

https://it-media.opel.com/it/12-09-opel-mokka-e-protagonista-della-finale-di-x-factor-2020

Opel Mokka-e protagonista della finale di X Factor 2020

•     Lo show di Sky giunge alla tappa finale
  •     Grande palcoscenico anche per le novità Opel proiettate verso il futuro della mobilità sostenibile
  •     Opel Mokka-e si somma a Opel Corsa-e nel presentare l’energia di domani, “Simply Electric!”

Milano. Grande attesa per scoprire giovedì 10 dicembre su Sky, in simulcast su TV8 e NOW TV chi sarà il vincitore di X Factor 2020, lo show di Sky prodotto da Fremantle. Un’edizione che sarà ricordata per le forti personalità: da una parte i giudici che interpretano differenti stili musicali, pronti a raccogliere il consenso di più generazioni. Emma, Hell Raton, Manuel Agnelli e Mika – quest’ultimo brand Ambassador del marchio del fulmine – si sono confrontati ancor prima dei propri aspiranti talenti, facendo affiorare punti di vista differenti; dall’altra parte, i concorrenti che hanno dimostrato talento, personalità ed energia.

Insieme a tutti loro, grazie a Brand Solutions, dipartimento di Sky Media, e Fremantle, Opel quest’anno è stato protagonista di X Factor 2020 come Official Partner accompagnando i concorrenti durante tutto il loro percorso, fino ad arrivare all’attesissima finale. A bordo di Opel Corsa i talenti di #XF2020 si sono spostati dal teatro sede delle selezioni a Roma, fino ad arrivare alla Sky Wifi Arena per affrontare la fase dei Live Show di #XF2020.

Giorno dopo giorno, prova dopo prova, sono state molte le situazioni dello show dedicate agli spostamenti che hanno offerto la possibilità di vedere da vicino le Opel Corsa-e, a loro volta protagoniste di trasferte connotate dalla sostenibilità delle zero emissioni. La natura 100% elettrica di Opel Corsa-e si è infatti manifestata avvolta dal totale silenzio ed in assenza di vibrazioni.

Opel Corsa-e è stata affiancata, in questi giorni di avvicinamento alla finale, dal Nuovo Opel Mokka-e, protagonista di un contenuto dedicato ai finalisti: il Road to the Finale.

I quattro finalisti Blind, Casadilego, Little Pieces of Marmelade e N.A.I.P. sono stati i primi, dopo il brand ambassador Mika, a salire a bordo di Nuovo Opel Mokka per il viaggio più importante, quello verso la finalissima. Ognuno di loro ha raccontato gli highlight del proprio percorso, dal primo incontro con i giudici fino alle aspettative e sensazioni in attesa della finale.

Un contenuto esclusivo che andrà in onda durante l’Ante Factor prima della finale di X Factor 2020 e sarà disponibile sulle properties digital Opel.

Una partnership carica di energia quella tra Opel e X Factor 2020, ricca di contenuti che hanno intrattenuto gli spettatori e anche la fanbase online, e che ora è pronta per il gran finale.

La finale di X Factor 2020, show di Sky prodotto da Fremantle, è in onda giovedì 10 dicembre alle 21.15 su Sky Uno e in simulcast su TV8, sempre disponibile on demand, visibile su Sky Go e in streaming su NOW TV.

2.1 MB (3000 x 2000)

2020-Opel-Mokka-e-513844.thumb.jpg.b6487bf734a2466aa79443d1938d8802.jpg

cropped

Eo0uHqvU0AEFzoN?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...