Hello from Rosario, Argentina

Hi, My name's is Jules (he/him) I'm 20 and I'm from Rosario, Argentina.

I'm technically new to the fandom. I just being listening to Mika since the beginning of this year but I got really hung up in all his music fast. 

I first know about Mika circa 2015 bc of the song "Grace Kelly". And I got really obsessed with it but didn't listent to any other songs until this year when lollipop came up in my spotify shuffle and since I liked it so much I started to listen to other songs and well...here I am...

I'm still trying to understand this page 😂 but everyone in the fandom who I have talk to have been so nice and cool so I really like this community.

Guess that's all.

• Like 7
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, My name's is Jules (he/him) I'm 20 and I'm from Rosario, Argentina. I'm technically new to the fandom. I just being listening to Mika since the beginning of this year but I got really hung up

Hi Jules! Welcome to the MFC! 🤗  Otra Rosarina!!! (Yo también)  Soy Moni! Bienvenida Cualquiera cosa que necesites, no dudes en preguntar!! Acá te dejo el thread Argentino!   

Hi Jules, welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. I´m Sabine from Germany

Hola y bienvenida al MFC.:welcomeani: Me alegra que al final te hayas presentado. Sé que ya conoces el hilo argentino. Gracias por contarnos tu historia de como conociste a Mika. As a new member it's always good to take a look at this thread to know how the forum works:

Enjoy this place, enjoy Mika, his music and make good friends!!  :wink2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi, Jules :bye: Welcome to MFC  :welcomeani:  If you have any questions about Mika's work, you can ask here: https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/28644-the-looking-for-something-thread-part-ii/

If you need help from the moderators you can ask here: https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/16616-ask-the-mod-squad/ or use Private Messages. 

Enjoy the place! :thumb_yello:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Jules! Welcome to the MFC! 🤗 

Otra Rosarina!!! (Yo también) 

Soy Moni! Bienvenida Cualquiera cosa que necesites, no dudes en preguntar!!

Acá te dejo el thread Argentino! 

Edited by Moni
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

:welcomeani:

@Just_Jules Welcome to the MFC !! I'm Eriko from Japan.

Have a lot of fun at here, hope Mika will return to The Revelation Tour in South America.

Needless to say I want the Asia tour soon !!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1