Ciao! My name is Federica and I'm from Italy, I'm a student and I speak Italian, English, French, Spanish and a bit of German (I'm still studying it), I play the piano and I love traveling. 

The first time I listened to Mika it was back in 2013 at the x factor final, from there I started listening to some of his songs but I became an actual fan only in 2015 and I can't be more happy for my choice!!! 

I hope to meet new friends here and talk about the guy who helped me during this years :))

• Like 3
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ciao! My name is Federica and I'm from Italy, I'm a student and I speak Italian, English, French, Spanish and a bit of German (I'm still studying it), I play the piano and I love traveling.  The

Thank you! 

If you want to know how the forum works check this thread: https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/33774-getting-started-on-mfc/

On 10/16/2020 at 1:06 AM, Federika said:

Ciao! My name is Federica and I'm from Italy, I'm a student and I speak Italian, English, French, Spanish and a bit of German (I'm still studying it), I play the piano and I love traveling. 

The first time I listened to Mika it was back in 2013 at the x factor final, from there I started listening to some of his songs but I became an actual fan only in 2015 and I can't be more happy for my choice!!! 

I hope to meet new friends here and talk about the guy who helped me during this years :))

Hello Federica! Welcome☺️ I’m Anna, from Italy too😄 

Hi Federica! :bye:

I'm Gabriella, I live in Italy too, in Piedmont, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Have fun here and we're waiting for you in the italian page... :mikadas: