Mika guest at La Grande Soirée - Versailles 31 December 2020 - France 2

Gabry74

Hello everybody, from what I understand the show is going to be broadcasted live both on France 2 and TV5 Monde.

France 2 is not directly accessible, you have to watch it from another site (provided they won't ask you to download and install a player that might not be safe or subscribe to watch, so beware!).

While TV5 Monde is direct and free and you can also check the TV Guide online for programs, replay and so on. You can also choose the quality of streaming that suits you.
Here's the link:

https://europe.tv5monde.com/en/live

At least, it works for Europe, but I'm not sure it is visible from other continents. :dunno:

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, Elena Mastro said:

Hello everybody, from what I understand the show is going to be broadcasted live both on France 2 and TV5 Monde.

France 2 is not directly accessible, you have to watch it from another site (provided they won't ask you to download and install a player that might not be safe or subscribe to watch, so beware!).

While TV5 Monde is direct and free and you can also check the TV Guide online for programs, replay and so on. You can also choose the quality of streaming that suits you.
Here's the link:

At least, it works for Europe, but I'm not sure it is visible from other continents. :dunno:

I have access to TV5 in Canada on my TV and they will broadcast the show on the 31, if that can help anyone 😉

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

This streaming France 2 LIVE works fine for me. ( I'm in Japan )

http://www.freeintertv.com/view/id-1168

Watch-France2.thumb.jpg.7cd6c9cebbd41cc8ff10392a0f9abe56.jpg

10 hours ago, Elena Mastro said:

Here's the link:

Both work for me, but TV5 definitely in a better quality. Thanks ladies!

There's some quiz show on both channels right now, with a presenter I've seen before in a Mika interview - apparently it's current, as the audience are all wearing masks. They all have prints of the lower part of their faces on the masks, tbh I think that looks kinda scary, like puppets. :aah: But they definitely don't sit far enough away from each other, that's worse than for the Italian Xfactor, at least there was some distance there. :rolleyes: So yeah, TV people in France don't seem to care much, I guess that's also why in Versailles there didn't seem to be strict measures. :dunno:

Anyway, it's all filmed - and although I'm not happy that Mika and other people there took such a risk, I'll also be happy to watch a show that will probably be without much evidence that we are in the midst of a pandemic. Probably that's what they wanted to achieve, to make people feel a bit of normality again for a few hours. Make people dream, as Mika says. Still, for me it'll have an unpleasant aftertaste to see people so close together, without masks, even if they were tested. I've just read in the news today that here in Bavaria they've just released a new quick test for Covid that's supposed to be as reliable as a PCR test, which isn't true for the quick tests that are on the market so far, that's why despite testing there's always a certain risk. Anyway I hope it's true what they say about this test, and that they can produce enough of them to help make some things safer. Maybe not TV productions in the first place, but hospitals and nursing homes, until everyone there is vaccinated. But it's another glimmer of hope for better times for all of us. :)

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, mellody said:

Both work for me, but TV5 definitely in a better quality. Thanks ladies!

There's some quiz show on both channels right now, with a presenter I've seen before in a Mika interview - apparently it's current, as the audience are all wearing masks. They all have prints of the lower part of their faces on the masks, tbh I think that looks kinda scary, like puppets. :aah: But they definitely don't sit far enough away from each other, that's worse than for the Italian Xfactor, at least there was some distance there. :rolleyes: So yeah, TV people in France don't seem to care much, I guess that's also why in Versailles there didn't seem to be strict measures. :dunno:

Anyway, it's all filmed - and although I'm not happy that Mika and other people there took such a risk, I'll also be happy to watch a show that will probably be without much evidence that we are in the midst of a pandemic. Probably that's what they wanted to achieve, to make people feel a bit of normality again for a few hours. Make people dream, as Mika says. Still, for me it'll have an unpleasant aftertaste to see people so close together, without masks, even if they were tested. I've just read in the news today that here in Bavaria they've just released a new quick test for Covid that's supposed to be as reliable as a PCR test, which isn't true for the quick tests that are on the market so far, that's why despite testing there's always a certain risk. Anyway I hope it's true what they say about this test, and that they can produce enough of them to help make some things safer. Maybe not TV productions in the first place, but hospitals and nursing homes, until everyone there is vaccinated. But it's another glimmer of hope for better times for all of us. :)

Which fast test is that? I have the Roche and Lugene brands, but none of them are as good as the PCR one, so I’m curious ☺️

Also, PCR isn’t 100% either, unfortunately 😢

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Which fast test is that? I have the Roche and Lugene brands, but none of them are as good as the PCR one, so I’m curious ☺️

Also, PCR isn’t 100% either, unfortunately 😢

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-new-quick-test-idUSKBN29314X

Grace Kelly

Facebook VIDEO

https://www.facebook.com/95750947597/videos/2673028869678879/

Mika chante dans la galerie des Glaces pour la soirée du 31 à Versailles
MIKA enchante le Château de Versailles : le chanteur ouvrira notre grande soirée du 31 dans la somptueuse galerie des Glaces !
Fêtez la nouvelle année avec nous, jeudi soir à 21h05.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Grace Kelly

Facebook VIDEO

https://www.facebook.com/95750947597/videos/2673028869678879/

Mika chante dans la galerie des Glaces pour la soirée du 31 à Versailles
MIKA enchante le Château de Versailles : le chanteur ouvrira notre grande soirée du 31 dans la somptueuse galerie des Glaces !
Fêtez la nouvelle année avec nous, jeudi soir à 21h05.

If I were one of the dancers, I couldn't dance without singing :naughty:

• Haha 2

TV5MONDE Europe

https://europe.tv5monde.com/en/tv-guide/entertainment/la-grande-soiree-du-31-a-versailles-31-12-2020-397639

LA GRANDE SOIREE DU 31 A VERSAILLES-31/12/2020

:uk:
Thursday, December 31, 2020 - 21:10
Duration : 3 hr 15 min

To conclude this unprecedented year, a popular and festive New Year's Eve celebration at the Château de Versailles, a Unesco world heritage site and one of the monuments most appreciated by the French. For the evening, Stéphane Bern will be accompanied by numerous artists, singers, musicians, humorists, acrobats, jugglers...

Guests: Amir, Hugues Aufray, Chimène Badi, Bénabar, Amel Bent, Boulevard des Airs, Dany Brillant, Patrick Bruel, Claudio Capéo, Gautier Capuçon, Collectif Métissé, Dadju, Dave, Imen Es, Faudel, Patrick Fiori, Gims, Kendji Girac, Bilal Hassani, Hatik, Camélia Jordana, Khaled, Les Frangines, Ibrahim Maalouf, Mika, Emmanuel Moire, Pascal Obispo, l'orchestre de l'Opéra royal, Florent Pagny, Catherine Ringer, Olivia Ruiz, Slimane, Keen V, Valentina, Vianney, Vitaa, Laurent Voulzy, Julie Zenatti, the dancers of the Moulin-Rouge and the Paradis Latin, the Bouglione and Gruss winter circuses...

Presented by: Stéphane Bern.

:germany:
Donnerstag, 31. Dezember 2020 - 21:10
Dauer : 3 Std. 15 Min.

Zum Abschluss dieses außergewöhnlichen Jahres 2020 findet eine unterhaltsame und festliche Silvesterparty im Schloss von Versailles statt, einem der beliebtesten Baudenkmäler der Franzosen, das zum Weltkulturerbe gehört. Zu diesem Anlass umgibt sich Stéphane Bern mit zahlreichen Künstlern, Sängern, Musikern, Komikern, Akrobaten, Jongleuren...

Gäste: Amir, Hugues Aufray, Chimène Badi, Bénabar, Amel Bent, Boulevard des Airs, Dany Brillant, Patrick Bruel, Claudio Capéo, Gautier Capuçon, Collectif Métissé, Dadju, Dave, Imen Es, Faudel, Patrick Fiori, Gims, Kendji Girac, Bilal Hassani, Hatik, Camélia Jordana, Khaled, Les Frangines, Ibrahim Maalouf, Mika, Emmanuel Moire, Pascal Obispo, l'orchestre de l'Opéra royal, Florent Pagny, Catherine Ringer, Olivia Ruiz, Slimane, Keen V, Valentina, Vianney, Vitaa, Laurent Voulzy, Julie Zenatti,, die Truppen vom Moulin Rouge und Paradis Latin und der Winterzirkusse Bouglione und Gruss...

Moderation: Stéphane Bern.

Romanian
Joi, Decembrie 31, 2020 - 21:10
Durată : 3 h 15 min

Pentru a încheia anul 2020, atât de special, vom participa la un Revelion, popular și festiv, la castelul Versailles, unul dintre monumentele preferate ale francezilor, înscris în patrimoniul mondial al umanității. Cu această ocazie, Stéphane Bern va fi însoțit de numeroși artiști, cântăreți, muzicieni, umoriști, acrobați, jongleri…

Invitați: Amir, Hugues Aufray, Chimène Badi, Bénabar, Amel Bent, Boulevard des Airs, Dany Brillant, Patrick Bruel, Claudio Capéo, Gautier Capuçon, Collectif Métissé, Dadju, Dave, Imen Es, Faudel, Patrick Fiori, Gims, Kendji Girac, Bilal Hassani, Hatik, Camélia Jordana, Khaled, Les Frangines, Ibrahim Maalouf, Mika, Emmanuel Moire, Pascal Obispo, l'orchestre de l'Opéra royal, Florent Pagny, Catherine Ringer, Olivia Ruiz, Slimane, Keen V, Valentina, Vianney, Vitaa, Laurent Voulzy, Julie Zenatti, trupele de la Moulin-Rouge și Paradis latin, circurile de iarnă Bouglione și Gruss…

Prezentator: Stéphane Bern.

:holland:
donderdag, december 31, 2020 - 21:10
Tijdsduur : 3 u 15 min

Ter afsluiting van dit zo bijzondere jaar 2020 een populaire, feestelijke avond in het kasteel van Versailles, een van de favoriete monumenten van de Fransen dat deel uitmaakt van het Unesco-werelderfgoed. Voor deze gelegenheid wordt Stéphane Bern omringd door vele artiesten, zangers, musici, humoristen, acrobaten, jongleurs ...

Gasten: Amir, Hugues Aufray, Chimène Badi, Bénabar, Amel Bent, Boulevard des Airs, Dany Brillant, Patrick Bruel, Claudio Capéo, Gautier Capuçon, Collectif Métissé, Dadju, Dave, Imen Es, Faudel, Patrick Fiori, Gims, Kendji Girac, Bilal Hassani, Hatik, Camélia Jordana, Khaled, Les Frangines, Ibrahim Maalouf, Mika, Emmanuel Moire, Pascal Obispo, l'orchestre de l'Opéra royal, Florent Pagny, Catherine Ringer, Olivia Ruiz, Slimane, Keen V, Valentina, Vianney, Vitaa, Laurent Voulzy, Julie Zenatti, de troepen van Le Moulin-Rouge en Le Paradis latin, de wintercircussen Bouglione en Gruss ...

Presentatie: Stéphane Bern.

• Like 2

TV5MONDE Latina

http://www.tv5monde.com/cms/Latina/Programas/p-6941-s8-z419-lg5-La-grande-soiree-du-31-a-Versailles.htm?prg_id=1016244&

La grande soirée du 31 à Versailles

Español

Horario de difusión de este programa :

jue 31, 19:58

Para cerrar este año 2020 tan particular, una fiesta de Fin de Año popular en el castillo de Versalles, uno de los monumentos preferidos de los franceses, clasificado en el patrimonio mundial de la humanidad. Para la ocasión, Stéphane Bern estará acompañado por numerosos artistas, cantantes, músicos, humoristas, acróbatas, malabaristas.
Un gran momento inédito para compartir y festejar y un homenaje a nuestros héroes de la vida cotidiana, que tanto se movilizaron durante todo el año para ayudar a los franceses y acompañarlos. A fin de dar un carácter aún más simbólico a esta fiesta, el pasaje al año 2021 será marcado por fuegos artificiales excepcionales propuesto al público francés y europeo.

Invitados: Amir, Hugues Aufray, Chimène Badi, Bénabar, Amel Bent, Boulevard des Airs, Dany Brillant, Patrick Bruel, Claudio Capéo, Gautier Capuçon, Collectif Métissé, Dadju, Dave, Imen Es, Faudel, Patrick Fiori, Gims, Kendji Girac, Bilal Hassani, Hatik, Camélia Jordana, Khaled, Les Frangines, Ibrahim Maalouf, Mika, Emmanuel Moire, Pascal Obispo, la orquesta de la Ópera Real, Florent Pagny, Catherine Ringer, Olivia Ruiz, Slimane, Keen V, Valentina, Vianney, Vitaa, Laurent Voulzy, Julie Zenatti, las troupes du Moulin-Rouge y del Paradis latin, los circos de invierno Bouglione y Gruss.

Presentación: Stéphane Bern.

Año : 2020

Duración : 195'

Português

Horário de exibição deste programa :

qui 31, 19:58

Ano : 2020

Duração : 195'

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ouest France

• 31 Dec 2020

:france:

Versailles se met sur son 31 sur France 2

Ce jeudi à la télé.
Après Notre-Dame à Noël, c’est au château de Versailles que Stéphane Bern inviteàréveillonner. Pour célébrer l’espoir, l’art et la culture.

Pour clore cette année si particulière, France 2 s’offre le château de Versailles pour la soirée du 31 décembre, présentée par l’inégalable Stéphane Bern. Classé au Patrimoine mondial de l’humanité, l’un des monuments préférés des Français accueillera plus d’une quarantaine d’artistes, tels que Boulevard des airs, Dany Brillant, Patrick Bruel, Gims, Bilal Hassani, Ibrahim Maalouf ou encore Catherine Ringer. Les troupes du Moulin Rouge et du Paradis Latin, les Cirques d’hiver Bouglione et Gruss enchanteront ce réveillon dans la galerie des Glaces et l’Opéra royal. Les Bodin’s seront aussi de la partie et feront découvrir des lieux emblématiques du château avec humour. Cette soirée de fête rendra également hommage aux héros du quotidien, qui se sont mobilisés pour venir en aide aux Français. Pour accueillir le passage à la nouvelle année, un feu d’artifice exceptionnel, qui devra durer une dizaine de minutes, sera tiré depuis le château.
Le tout sur une bande originale créée par Mika.

Versailles puts on its 31 on France 2

This Thursday on TV.
After Notre-Dame à Noël, it is at the Palace of Versailles that Stéphane Bern invites us to awaken. To celebrate hope, art and culture.

To close this special year, France 2 offers itself the Palace of Versailles for the evening of December 31, presented by the incomparable Stéphane Bern. Listed as a World Heritage Site, one of the favorite monuments of the French will host more than forty artists, such as Boulevard des airs, Dany Brillant, Patrick Bruel, Gims, Bilal Hassani, Ibrahim Maalouf or even Catherine Ringer . The Moulin Rouge and Paradis Latin troupes, the Cirques d'Hiver Bouglione and Gruss will enchant this New Year's Eve in the Hall of Mirrors and the Royal Opera. The Bodin’s will also be there and will showcase emblematic places of the castle with humor. This festive evening will also pay tribute to everyday heroes, who have mobilized to help the French. To welcome the transition to the New Year, an exceptional fireworks display, which should last about ten minutes, will be fired from the castle.

All on an original soundtrack created by Mika.

Ouest_France_2020_12_31_p_q50.thumb.jpg.e20d0ded288c652b369d7cf82fceff2d.jpg

Ouest_France_2020_12_31_p_q11.thumb.jpg.6ba633cd166bd8ddf2b98ba75ce87001.jpg

• Like 1

Le Parisien

• 31 Dec 2020

:france:

Réveillon de stars chez le Roi-Soleil

France 2 sort le grand jeu pour un réveillon animé par Stéphane Bern sous le signe de la musique, avec 40 artistes dans l’écrin du château de Versailles. Nous étions à l’enregistrement.

« ÇA IRA MIEUX demain, ça ira mieux demain… » Dave y croit, à ces jours meilleurs, ce 11 décembre, jour de tournage, entouré des danseurs de Kamel Ouali dans la splendeur de la galerie des Glaces du château de Versailles. Entre les 357 miroirs et sous les lustres royaux, le chanteur de « Vanina » reprend en hommage un titre de son amie Annie Cordy, disparue en septembre, avec qui il avait travaillé. « Je suis ravi de chanter pour elle dans ce cadre majestueux. Et on est tellement heureux de travailler en 2020, de retrouver des techniciens, des caméramans, c’est du bonheur. » France 2 a choisi le décor de Versailles pour son réveillon du 31 décembre, orchestré par Stéphane Bern, avec les danseuses du Paradis latin en plumes blanches, Gims au milieu des danseurs. Une quarantaine d’artistes (Amir, Hugues Aufray, Patrick Bruel, Dadju, Patrick Fiori, Kendji Girac, Khaled, Pascal Obispo, Florent Pagny, Olivia Ruiz, Slimane, Keen V, Vianney, Vitaa, Laurent Voulzy…) se produisent sur la scène de l’Opéra royal de Versailles qui fête ses 250 ans. « Accueillir un spectacle de divertissement est une façon de soutenir le spectacle vivant, nous allons au-devant de notre public pendant cette longue période de fermeture », se réjouit-on au château. Ce vendredi-là dans la galerie des Glaces, le réalisateur François Goetghebeur s’est installé avec son équipe dans le salon de Guerre, à l’entrée des 73 m de la galerie. La soirée sera ponctuée d’un feu d’artifice Les techniciens se déplacent avec délicatesse sur le parquet, les perches se lèvent doucement sous les lustres. Le réalisateur a posé quatre caméras « mais une aurait suffi. Je veux des images contemplatives, pas une succession rapide de prises de vues ». La soirée sera ponctuée de pastilles des Bodin’s, qui se perdront avec humour dans les différentes pièces du château.

Mika s’installera au piano pendant un feu d’artifice tiré par Christophe Berthonneau, chef d’orchestre avec ses artificiers de la cérémonie des JO et de plusieurs feux du 14 Juillet à Paris. « Cette soirée festive est un joli cadeau pour conclure 2020 dans l’émerveillement, souligne Alexandra ReddeAmiel, directrice des variétés et du divertissement de France Télévisions. Nous fêtons les artistes dans un lieu fermé depuis trop longtemps, notre mission est aussi d’être là en soutien à la culture dans les moments difficiles. » Pendant ce temps, Dave fait trois prises de sa chanson hommage à Annie Cordy. Avant le lâcher d’un joyeux « Bonne année ! » avec les 12 danseurs de Kamel Ouali. Il faut crier plus fort. La galerie est grande, les voix s’étiolent. Les hommes sont en costumes bordeaux, les femmes en robes de bal à collerettes. Tout le monde se change dans la salle des Croisades. On a connu pire, comme vestiaire… Le chorégraphe popularisé par la « Star Academy » a déjà dirigé le Grand Bal de Versailles et se charge de la direction artistique de la soirée : « C’est magique, de diriger des danseurs ici, mais cela met aussi une certaine pression. Il faut intégrer des touches qui rappellent Versailles, en jouant la carte de l’élégance et du glamour. » Les danseurs du Paradis latin, enlacés de sangles blanches et d’épaulettes à piques, claquent les talons sur le parquet, se lancent tête baissée dans des chassés-croisés avec leurs dames à plumes blanches. Du rap aux gambettes du Moulin-Rouge, de la toujours rebelle Catherine Ringer au festif Boulevard des Airs, en goûtant des moments de grâce aussi variés que le violoncelle de Gautier Capuçon, les chevaux d’Alexis Gruss ou les voix des prêtres orthodoxes avec Vincent Niclo, ce réveillon est un beau bouquet final. « La Grande Soirée du 31 à Versailles », France 2, à 21 h 5

New Year's Eve at the King Sun

France 2 pulls out all the stops for a New Year's Eve hosted by Stéphane Bern under the sign of music, with 40 artists in the setting of the Palace of Versailles. We were at check-in.

“IT WILL BE BETTER tomorrow, it will be better tomorrow…” Dave believes it, in these better days, this December 11, day of shooting, surrounded by the dancers of Kamel Ouali in the splendor of the Hall of Mirrors of the Palace of Versailles. Between the 357 mirrors and under the royal chandeliers, the singer of "Vanina" takes up in homage a title of his friend Annie Cordy, who died in September, with whom he had worked. “I am delighted to sing for her in this majestic setting. And we are so happy to work in 2020, to find technicians, cameramen, it's happiness. »France 2 chose the setting of Versailles for its New Year's Eve on December 31, orchestrated by Stéphane Bern, with the dancers of the Latin Paradise in white feathers, Gims in the middle of the dancers. About forty artists (Amir, Hugues Aufray, Patrick Bruel, Dadju, Patrick Fiori, Kendji Girac, Khaled, Pascal Obispo, Florent Pagny, Olivia Ruiz, Slimane, Keen V, Vianney, Vitaa, Laurent Voulzy ...) perform on the stage of the Royal Opera of Versailles which celebrates its 250 years. "Hosting an entertainment show is a way of supporting the performing arts, we are going to meet our audience during this long period of closure", we rejoice at the castle. That Friday in the Hall of Mirrors, director François Goetghebeur and his team moved into the War Room, at the entrance to the 73 m gallery. The evening will be punctuated by fireworks. The technicians move delicately on the floor, the poles rise slowly under the chandeliers. The director put four cameras “but one would have been enough. I want contemplative images, not a quick succession of shots ”. The evening will be punctuated by Bodin’s pastilles, which will be lost with humor in the different rooms of the castle.

Mika will sit at the piano during a fireworks display fired by Christophe Berthonneau, conductor with his fireworks for the Olympic Games ceremony and several fires on July 14 in Paris. "This festive evening is a nice gift to end 2020 in wonder," said Alexandra ReddeAmiel, director of variety and entertainment at France Télévisions. We have been celebrating artists in a place that has been closed for too long, our mission is also to be there in support of culture in difficult times. Meanwhile, Dave does three takes of his Annie Cordy tribute song. Before the release of a happy "Happy New Year!" »With the 12 dancers of Kamel Ouali. We must shout louder. The gallery is large, the voices fade away. The men are in burgundy suits, the women in frilled ball gowns. Everyone changes in the hall of the Crusades. We have known worse, as a cloakroom… The choreographer popularized by the “Star Academy” has already directed the Grand Bal de Versailles and is in charge of the artistic direction of the evening: “It's magical to direct dancers here, but that also puts some pressure. You have to integrate touches reminiscent of Versailles, playing the card of elegance and glamor. The dancers of the Latin Paradise, entwined with white straps and spiked epaulettes, click their heels on the floor, launch themselves headlong into crossovers with their white-feathered ladies. From rap to the gambettes of the Moulin-Rouge, from the always rebellious Catherine Ringer to the festive Boulevard des Airs, tasting moments of grace as varied as the cello of Gautier Capuçon, the horses of Alexis Gruss or the voices of the Orthodox priests with Vincent Niclo, this New Year's Eve is a beautiful final bouquet. “La Grande Soirée du 31 à Versailles”, France 2, at 9:05 pm

1221949173_leparis_31-12-2020_p2425_q50.thumb.jpg.f1cda4944f5ff54dc0834e35a7da5aaf.jpg

leparis_31-12-2020_p24-25_q32.thumb.jpg.776c650dd91726436b40be1866759ea4.jpg

• Like 1

Paris Match

• 31 Décembre 2020 (No. 3739)

Versailles sur son 31

Pour le réveillon du nouvel an, France 2 a invité les danseuses des cabarets parisiens dans la galerie des glaces. Un show royal

De quoi faire pâlir, ou rougir, le Roi-Soleil qui ne reculait pourtant devant aucune extravagance pour ses fêtes. Bal masqué chez Louis XIV mais divinement déshabillé… Il nous est offert par la troupe du Paradis latin, avec Diese, la meneuse de revue, en oiseau de paradis.

Photo Cyril Moreau

2029208307_Paris_Match_2020_12_31_p7677.thumb.jpg.3de52c017ca55010a439e60a7b974738.jpg

pour lancer 2021, Voulzy, mika, Gautier Capuçon et les autres. Un casting idéal ressuscite l’esprit de la fête

Comme au Grand Siècle, un feu d’artifice clôturera la soirée, avec Mika au piano.

1578668209_Paris_Match_2020_12_31_p7879_MIKA.thumb.jpg.e6d156fa9744c57da553759ecf744e27.jpg

1660983876_Paris_Match_2020_12_31_p7879_q50.thumb.jpg.40b13e8fe890f8518298378a89aa83eb.jpg

• Like 2