Mika guest at La Grande Soirée - Versailles 31 December 2020 - France 2

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone!   I was very lucky to be able to attend this special concert thanks to MFC  I feel like it's the kind of events that totally deserves that I take a little bit of time to write a

Hello lovelies ! I think the most important things about the show were already said or wrote. I am still over the moon to be honnest and I don't really what to write or even HOW. Also, I have a BIG

I am watching on the link @Amy hudsone gave above, thank you so much!   And I recorded Mika's opening number, uploading it here.   TNT en Direct - regarder la TV en direct — Mozill

Posted Images

Mika posted the fireworks part on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJeuoIdFU17/

My family has a tradition, at the new year we bang pots and pans and walk out into the street. They say the noise will chase away evil and misfortune. This New Year's Eve I kept up the tradition and we made some noise, a lot of noise. This firework show at the Palace of Versailles can’t erase the turbulent year we have had, however I hope it will set the tone for the year to come: hope and fantasy. It was a humbling experience putting the music together and performing under such a massive spectacle, all orchestrated by the amazingly talented Christophe Berthonneau. Thank you to him and to the whole team at @france2. I wish you a Happy New Year, wherever you may be in the world. M xx

Quelle année incroyable ! Rien ne s’est passé comme prévu ... jusqu’à ce feu d’artifice qui n’effacera évidemment pas les difficultés mais qui j’espère vous aura fait rêver autant que moi ... c’était magique, poétique ... je n’en reviens toujours pas ... j’espère qu’il donnera le ton de l’année 2021 ! De l’espoir ! Ensemble on y arrivera… Merci a l’incroyable Christophe Berthonneau et @france2

@electronorodlibre
#yannischebbi
@francoisgoetghebeur
@alecredde

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3
42 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika posted the fireworks part on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJeuoIdFU17/

My family has a tradition, at the new year we bang pots and pans and walk out into the street. They say the noise will chase away evil and misfortune. This New Year's Eve I kept up the tradition and we made some noise, a lot of noise. This firework show at the Palace of Versailles can’t erase the turbulent year we have had, however I hope it will set the tone for the year to come: hope and fantasy. It was a humbling experience putting the music together and performing under such a massive spectacle, all orchestrated by the amazingly talented Christophe Berthonneau. Thank you to him and to the whole team at @france2. I wish you a Happy New Year, wherever you may be in the world. M xx

Quelle année incroyable ! Rien ne s’est passé comme prévu ... jusqu’à ce feu d’artifice qui n’effacera évidemment pas les difficultés mais qui j’espère vous aura fait rêver autant que moi ... c’était magique, poétique ... je n’en reviens toujours pas ... j’espère qu’il donnera le ton de l’année 2021 ! De l’espoir ! Ensemble on y arrivera… Merci a l’incroyable Christophe Berthonneau et @france2

@electronorodlibre
#yannischebbi
@francoisgoetghebeur
@alecredde

2 hours ago, silver said:

Watching the fireworks, but I was expecting a new piece of music, not existing songs :sad:

I thought he might make a few new arrangements, and really of OMS and other songs it was a new version, probably recorded with the musicians in Versailles. It was a big surprise to me to hear OMS there, and I liked that version. :wub2: Maybe the whole thing could've been a bit more of that kind, but since he said in the Italian interview that the 2nd song would be Tiny Love Reprise, I did actually expect it to be a medley of his songs, not something new.

I also was surprised that everyone seemed to think what he'd announce for midnight would be news, I understood his post in that way, that he'd upload the fireworks for us. And I love it that he cares, that we all get to watch this amazing moment, also those who can't get French TV. :wub2: It was simply beautiful, and I'm very happy for him that he got this chance, and for us that we got to watch it. :cloud:

Happy New Year everyone. :group_hug:

• Like 10
6 hours ago, dcdeb said:

I am watching on the link @Amy hudsone gave above, thank you so much!

And I recorded Mika's opening number, uploading it here.

So amazing! Great performance and songs! Love the costumes! Especially MIKA's! "Love Today" was my favorite! 🤪💖

Edited by Marit R. Nielsen
  • Like 2