TICKET GIVEAWAY: Attend MIKA's Filming of La Grande Soiree at Versailles!

Ticket_Fairy

Salut, beloved Mika Fan Club! After a very long absence, your Ticket Fairy has returned with some exciting news! :yay:

Mika and his team have given us several pairs of tickets earmarked exclusively for Mika Fan Club members who can attend his filming of the New Year's Eve special La Grande Soiree at Versailles, this Wednesday (16 December) night.

The details:

1. The recording will take place at Versailles, indoors, on the evening of 16 December. You must arrive no later than 6:30pm and stay until filming finishes at approximately 11pm.

2. You must wear a face mask.

3. Dress code for the event is "elegant." (As you would dress for a nice New Year's Eve party.)

4. Special car passes will be issued to those driving to Versailles.

5. Mika respectfully asks that no one wait before or after to speak with him as he will not be stopping due to the virus. There will be no meet & greets, and everyone should observe social distancing and other related health regulations.

To enter to win, please follow these simple rules:

-- You MUST be a registered member of MikaFanClub.com with an activated account. (That means you must have replied to the validation email you received when you registered so that your account is ACTIVE!)

-- You and your guest must be 18 years old or older. NO EXCEPTIONS.

-- Send the following details to mfc.competition@gmail.com NO LATER THAN 6am CET (France) time Tuesday, 15 December:

• Your MFC user name
  • Your real name -- please list FIRST NAME, then SURNAME
  • Your date of birth
  • Your guest's name and date of birth
  • Your contact telephone number
  • Your guest's telephone number
  • Your email address
  • Your guest's email address

Please be sure to write VERSAILLES in the email subject line.

NOTE THE COMPETITION EMAIL ADDRESS! Entries received after the deadline or sent to other email addresses will be disqualified.

One entry per person. Multiple entries or incomplete entries will be disqualified.

This competition does not include transportation, just entrance to the recording.

Please only enter if you are sure you can attend! We will not be able to make ANY changes.

Winners will be notified tomorrow!

Now HURRY HURRY HURRY and get your entry in !!! :roll1:

Good luck!

Be sure to follow MikaFanClub.com on Instagram (@mikafanclub) and stay tuned for more MIKA news here on MFC and our social media, as well as on Mika's Facebook page!

Good luck everyone! 🤞🤞 🤞

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3

What an awesome opportunity for the French fans, or anyone else who can go. :fangurl: I think it's complicated to travel these days, also I think the hotels in France are closed for tourists? But I hope some MFCers can make it. I'm also very happy for Mika, it'll surely make him happy to perform for his fans. :wub2:

In Germany we'll have a lockdown from Wednesday, here in Bavaria we need a "valid reason" to leave the house, curfew at night, and coming back from France I'd need to go in a 10 days quarantine. So although I miss Mika more than anything, there's no way I can make it. :tears: In a way I'm glad tho that the restrictions save me from having to decide myself, because I have to be responsible for my kids, not just for myself.

Good luck everyone and please let us know afterwards how it was and which songs he did and what outfit he was wearing, etc. 😊 Tho I hope he'll post himself as well, he said in his live that he would, right?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, carafon said:

I'm very surprised as from tomorrow on , we'll be under a curfew from 8pm to 6pm 

I was JUST thinking about the same thing. But I think the ticket or the invitation will be a kind of "proof" !

Just now, Florine said:

I was JUST thinking about the same thing. But I think the ticket or the invitation will be a kind of "proof" !

Probably

What makes me smile a bit is the combination of wearing a mask as well as an elegant dress :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Aw... with a little more time, I would have tried, but I need some time of organisation for traveling  and it's impossible for me to making it in one day.  So this time, I will pass; Anyway, it's a nice attention he had for us and I appreciate it. 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, carafon said:

I'm very surprised as from tomorrow on , we'll be under a curfew from 8pm to 6pm 

Yes, the production company will issue participants a special authorization, and they will be considered as "extras" working on the show. So it should be OK. :thumb_yello:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, dcdeb said:

Yes, the production company will issue participants a special authorization, and they will be considered as "extras" working on the show. So it should be OK. :thumb_yello:

This is also what the X Factor production did for people who attended the live episodes. They were considered as working for the show, so there was no problem with deplacement restrictions and curfew. I think it's a good compromise to actually have an audience.

A great chance for French fans who are able to attend, so good luck!!! :wink2:

• Like 4

Thank you to Mika and to the ticket fairy :wub2:

It kind of breaks my heart not to try my luck but as much as I would love to see Mika perform live again and even though I only work in the morning on this particular Wednesday, it is a very short notice and I live 500 kms from Paris plus the virus makes everything so complicated it is just not an option :tears:

Good luck to everyone who participates and I hope we get lovely reports from MFCers who get to go :wub2:

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, Dominika said:

What a chance! If not the covid situation you would already have my message on your mailbox :tears:

same. :tears: He'll have to play a stadium once this pandemic is over, to have place for everyone who wants to go, because we all miss him so much. :teehee:

• Like 4

We still have some spaces to give away if anyone has been thinking about going... I realize it's awfully short notice. But if you would like to go, drop me a note now before I send the list in!

• Like 6