Hello from Costa Rica!!

DaniMR016

Hello from Costa Rica! I'm Daniela (call me Dani) and I'm 26 years old. Recently I finished the university.

I'm Mikafan since last year, but until just now I decided join to the MFC (I don't know why but now I'm here 💙 haha). I speak spanish, english and I started to learning italian, if someone wants to practice with me, i'm in!!

So, my history as a fan was this: when I was maybe 13-14 years in somewere I listened Grace Kelly, but I don't knew the artist or the name of the song, nobody's knew anything and eventually I just forgoted about that. Last year exploring in YouTube I found the video from the audition of Vincent Vinel from The Voice of France and inmediatly the next video was the "audition" of Mika and I was curious and when I listened the mellody and he started to sing was like OMG! this is the song and the artist what I searching many years ago!!! So I finding more videos about him and the rest is history 💙 hahaha. Sorry for the big text 🤭

• Like 6

Hola Dani y bienvenida al MFC!   :welcomeani:  Hope you have a lot of fun here! If you want to practice italian you can do it here:

But if you want to chat with other Latin American fans, you can do it in this thread:

To find your way in this forum take a look at this one:

If you have any questions just have to ask. Enjoy the place!!  :wink2:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 2

Welcome to the MFC!

We have another fan, Cami, who is from Costa Rica - she joins our Instagram Live, which is usually Wednesdays (today) at 2 pm Eastern US time. Maybe you'll be able to connect with her, if you don't already know her.

Have fun here!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, dcdeb said:

¡Bienvenido al MFC!

Tenemos otra fan, Cami, que es de Costa Rica; se une a nuestro Instagram Live, que generalmente es los miércoles (hoy) a las 2 pm hora del este de EE. UU. Quizás puedas conectarte con ella, si aún no la conoces.

¡Diviértete aquí!

Hi @dcdeb!! 😊 It's nice to see you! Thank you so much!! 💙 

Good! I'll look for Cami!! 🙌🏻 and I hope join to in one soon instagram live! 

18 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Hola Dani y bienvenida al MFC!   : welcomeani:  ¡Espero que te diviertas mucho aquí! Si quieres practicar italiano puedes hacerlo aquí:

Pero si quieres chatear con otros fans latinoamericanos, puedes hacerlo en este hilo:

Para encontrar su camino en este foro, eche un vistazo a este:

Si tienes alguna duda solo tienes que preguntar. Disfruta el lugar !!  : wink2:

Hi @Mikasister😊

How interesting, I'm definitely follow that!! You're so nice! 

Thank you very much! 💙

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sara09 said:

Hola Dani, ¡bienvenido al MFC! Si quieres practicar italiano, mis DM siempre están abiertos  :RE, ¡diviértete aquí! 

Ciao @sara09:) Grazie mille! 💙 Io sono molto nuova con il italiano so I definitely i'll DM you (sorry for the mix haha) you're so nice! 😊

• Like 1

On 24/12/2020 at 3:14, Gabry74 said:

¡Hola Dani! :adiós:

Soy Gabriella y vivo en Italia, ¡encantado de conocerte y bienvenida al MFC! : welcomeani:

Si quieres, te esperamos en la página italiana ... : wink2:

¡Feliz navidad y próspero año nuevo! :Año nuevo:

Ciao @Gabry74piacere! 💙😊 Molto Grazie! I'll be there!

Buon Natale!! 🌲💫 & Happy new year!! 🎉🙌🏻

• Like 1

On 12/23/2020 at 1:22 AM, DaniMR016 said:

Hello from Costa Rica! I'm Daniela (call me Dani) and I'm 26 years old. Recently I finished the university.

I'm Mikafan since last year, but until just now I decided join to the MFC (I don't know why but now I'm here 💙 haha). I speak spanish, english and I started to learning italian, if someone wants to practice with me, i'm in!!

So, my history as a fan was this: when I was maybe 13-14 years in somewere I listened Grace Kelly, but I don't knew the artist or the name of the song, nobody's knew anything and eventually I just forgoted about that. Last year exploring in YouTube I found the video from the audition of Vincent Vinel from The Voice of France and inmediatly the next video was the "audition" of Mika and I was curious and when I listened the mellody and he started to sing was like OMG! this is the song and the artist what I searching many years ago!!! So I finding more videos about him and the rest is history 💙 hahaha. Sorry for the big text 🤭

Hello Dani!! bienvenida al MFC!! :wink2: soy Moni de Argentina! 

• Like 2

• 11 months later...