Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Anyway it's a nice huge umbrella, and Mika looks very comfortable in his fluffy warm jacket and hoodie. :wub2:

Hoodie, puffer jacket and overcoat by the look of it! Probably a t-shirt under there too. And thick socks. He wasn't joking when he said he's always cold, was he! 

Well good, no more nasty colds if he keeps wrapped up. :yes:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hero said:

He wasn't joking when he said he's always cold, was he! 

I can relate, lol! :teehee: In my family it's the stereotypical allocation that the girls (my daughter and me) are always cold and the boys (my son and my husband) are always warm. :lmfao: But if Mika's not eating half of the day and partying / drinking half the night, and the way he looks so skinny again recently, I'm not surprised at all that he's always cold. :dunno_grin: Except last week when he was outside shirtless at 5°C, lol! :roftl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, mellody said:

Ik herken het, lol! :teehee: In mijn familie is het de stereotype toewijzing dat de meisjes (mijn dochter en ik) het altijd koud hebben en de jongens (mijn zoon en mijn man) altijd warm. :lmfao: Maar als Mika de halve dag niet eet en de halve nacht feest/drinkt, en hoe hij er de laatste tijd weer zo mager uitziet, verbaast het me helemaal niet dat hij het altijd koud heeft. :dunno_grin: Behalve vorige week toen hij bij 5°C zonder shirt buiten was, lol!:roftl:

Indeed he is very thin. I don't like it. (but that's not important at all) What do you think?:blink:

2 hours ago, Fenny said:

Indeed he is very thin. I don't like it. (but that's not important at all) What do you think?:blink:

As long as he's healthy and feeling well and not too stressed, I'm fine with however skinny or not he is. He just is a beautiful man, either way. In the last XF live he didn't look very healthy, but that might just have been the hangover from partying the night before, maybe in combination with the colour of his shirt... not many people can wear this shade of green without it making their skin tone look pale. :dunno_grin:

Anyway I hope he takes care of himself and doesn't work (and party :teehee:) too much.

• Like 2

On 12/5/2021 at 2:10 PM, mellody said:

Anyway I hope he takes care of himself and doesn't work (and party :teehee:) too much.

Has he been reading MFC again? :naughty: Anyway, glad he has some time to relax between the XF episodes and whichever camel-related stuff he's working on, lol! :roftl:

:wub2: :dog: :dog:

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Hero said:

I hope it's just a regular visit. I think he's said before that he goes regularly?

Yes I think he mentioned it on the interview about the Paris gig. Maybe he needs it particularly before performing, to remove tensions that might block his voice or so? As he will be performing Underwater tomorrow at the live, it'd make sense that if it's for his performance, he needs it today and it can't wait.

6 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

It's a feast day of Immacolata Concezione.

https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immacolata_Concezione

Ah, thanks. It's a celebration in Catholic church here in Germany, but not a public holiday. Didn't know it was in other countries.

• Like 4

On 12/4/2021 at 11:33 PM, Hero said:

He wasn't joking when he said he's always cold, was he! 

Oh, then it will be fun for him in Vars. :teehee:

grafik.png.ba739a4ed8f6f75049717bec5c3fb211.png

4 hours ago, mellody said:

Maybe he needs it particularly before performing, to remove tensions that might block his voice or so?

I don't imagine it's easy to sing in sub-zero temperatures. Then he should probably go back before the concert on Saturday. :lol3:

After all, he needs a good voice to thaw the ice blocks, er fans 🥶, who wait there for him for hours.

Mika, if you are reading this, could you please for once start your concert on time and not 30 minutes or 1 hour later? :pray:

I would appreciate that very much. :flowers2:

• Haha 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXO9wwbMMY1/

mikainstagram

DOMANI la finale! At rehearsals for tomorrow’s @xfactoritalia final with @coldplay @maneskinofficial and my amazing finalist @fellowmusic_ with whom I will duet my song Underwater. I can only tell you that the final will look, and be, spectacular. A huge huge production…. Haven’t seen something like this in years!

Alle@prove per la finale di X Factor con i Coldplay, i Maneskin e il mio fantastico finalista Fellow con cui farò un duetto sulla mia canzone Underwater. Posso solo dirvi che sarà spettacolare. Una gigantesca gigantesca produzione… non vedevo una cosa così da anni ! #xf2021

264412093_1340868556365737_3268264431683418592_n.jpg

• Like 3

why is he wearing that hat even inside?! :aah: Well maybe he didn't have time to wash his hair. :teehee: Anyway loved hearing their rehearsals for Underwater. :wub2: His duet with Naip last year was so cool and funny, and I think this one will be simply magical, can't wait to see it with the full stage set & costumes! :mikalove:

• Like 6