Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

3 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I love her pyjamas!!! ❤ 

Near the end, do you think Zuleika is laughing just because she's being filmed or because Mika is doing something silly behind the camera? 😁

I think she laughed when she sees he's filming her... But I'm not sure 😂

Love his hysterical laugh at the end... Typical sibling laugh hahaha

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

That's what I thought too! As much as we admire him, I do think he is the worst brother to have :lol3: have you seen all those XF stories where he is being annoying? Just imagine how he is with his siblings!

You mean X Factor stories? 😂Yeah, I've seen some of them! But I don't think he's being annoying, it just seems that they are all really close and probably have some super weird inside jokes 😂

I imagine he's the centre of the attention most of the time... Which probably isn't always easy to deal with haha

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Instagram post:

MIKA says:

We bang, we shout, we clap, we scare evil away. Stay safe, stay happy, stay high ❤ 

That's just adorable how they're both having fun. :wub2: Nice of him to show us how he lights them and of himself in the pool. :mikadas: But I also hope he keeps some of the fireworks for when it's dark, of course that looks much nicer. :lol:

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, mellody said:

That's just adorable how they're both having fun. :wub2: Nice of him to show us how he lights them and of himself in the pool. :mikadas: But I also hope he keeps some of the fireworks for when it's dark, of course that looks much nicer. :lol:

He will never be able to top the Versailles one, though he can try 😎

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Happy New Year, everyone! :newyear::yay:

May your 2022 be filled with moments of joy, love and health. And in hard times, may there always be a kind of resistance ❤️ (now I'm paraphrasing Mika).

Happy New Year GIF by Hello All

• Like 3

• dcdeb locked this topic