Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

This is awesome news! Is this the surprise that was mentioned yesterday @dcdeb? 😁 If so it's a little early but I guess a midnight release does make it Friday! 

Only digital for now, do we think there'll be a physical copy? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

This is awesome news! Is this the surprise that was mentioned yesterday @dcdeb? 😁 If so it's a little early but I guess a midnight release does make it Friday! 

Yes, this is the news, and I'm surprised at the announcement today... but I did say something was coming on Friday, so I guess that's technically true! LOL

And no, I don't think there will be a physical copy, just digital. Like the Brooklyn Steel album.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I guess it will be the same as Live At Brooklyn Steel so only digital. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Prisca said:

Where has the snow gone? :lol3:

Here the snow melted in only a couple of days although there were plenty of snow before, I guess it's the same in Athens. It used to be - 10 °C and now it's 15 °C here. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Prisca said:

Where has the snow gone? :lol3:

I saw in someone else's Insta story from Athens on the day Mika posted that most of the snow was already gone. If the temperatures went up during the day, it probably was just a few hours that they had that much.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

Here the snow melted in only a couple of days although there were plenty of snow before, I guess it's the same in Athens. It used to be - 10 °C and now it's 15 °C here. 

Yes, same here. Spring temperatures in addition with Sahara sand now. If I wouldn't suffer already enough because of my hayfever without the addition of the sand in the air... :lol3:

10 hours ago, mellody said:

I saw in someone else's Insta story from Athens on the day Mika posted that most of the snow was already gone. If the temperatures went up during the day, it probably was just a few hours that they had that much.

Crazy that all that snow melted in some hours. Well, normally there isn't snow in Athens so that seems kind of logical. :dunno_grin:

I hope Mika enjoyed the snow as long it was there. :original:

• Like 2

I love this project too! Mika and his sister really are amazing artists. I love the poster they've created, I wonder if they'll be a chance to buy prints? Would totally put this on my wall! 

Also with the picture above (Mika in pink looking at the camera), I may be over thinking this but I wonder if the Symphonic poster and the Songs for Sorrow EP could be a little clue to his future musical projects? Or is this just wishful thinking from me? 😁

• Like 4