Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

Just now, MyriamNeeme said:

Ok merci. Je ne voie pas les commentaires quand il post une photo dans son story 

En fait dans sa story on ne peut pas répondre, les photos/vidéos ne durent que 24h 😉 Par contre tu peux laisser un commentaire sous ses posts. Si tu as besoin d’aide, envoie moi plutôt un message et je pourrais mieux t’aider si tu veux !

11 minutes ago, Sabine64 said:

we don´t know for sure, sometimes whe he has time and is bored he did read a few of them but mostly he is to busy for it. Myriam may I ask you what you already know about Mika, the artist and the person?

I see it at star académie in the tv show. And I learn a lots about them. 
My heart feel he is a wonderful and lovely person.
His imagination is wonderful. I am like them. I love everything is out of the ordinary. 
I would like to know more about him.

I listen a video on YouTube about them and listen a music. He make me feel better and happy. Because know I feel very sad this time. And I feel it impossible made a dream come true. 

6 minutes ago, Laurya said:

En fait dans sa story on ne peut pas répondre, les photos/vidéos ne durent que 24h 😉 Par contre tu peux laisser un commentaire sous ses posts. Si tu as besoin d’aide, envoie moi plutôt un message et je pourrais mieux t’aider si tu veux !

Merci pour tous. Cela est apprécié. 😘

4 minutes ago, krysady said:

@Laurya Please use the English language here, you can post in French in the French Speaking thread :wink2:

I think it ok because nothing happen in the french section. It ok some times. I don’t know why you don’t want everyone participate. I don’t understand. Anyway, I feel sad this times so I don’t want open a conversation about that. 

3 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

I think it ok because nothing happen in the french section. It ok some times. I don’t know why you don’t want everyone participate. I don’t understand. Anyway, I feel sad this times so I don’t want open a conversation about that. 

I'm sorry that you feel sad, I didn't mean to upset you. I only told to Laurya to use English here because not all the fans understand French. You can participate in any discussion if you post in English :thumb_yello:

1 hour ago, Sabine64 said:

we don´t know for sure, sometimes whe he has time and is bored he did read a few of them but mostly he is to busy for it. Myriam may I ask you what you already know about Mika, the artist and the person?

41 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

I see it at star académie in the tv show. And I learn a lots about them. 
My heart feel he is a wonderful and lovely person.
His imagination is wonderful. I am like them. I love everything is out of the ordinary. 
I would like to know more about him.

I listen a video on YouTube about them and listen a music. He make me feel better and happy. Because know I feel very sad this time. And I feel it impossible made a dream come true. 

And the husband of my sister. He is like a brother for me. When is come at my home, he take the guitar and begin playing Happy Ending and we beggin to sing. 🙊

But he is very happy he see my smile when I ear Mika. I also sing and dance at work 🤣

Yesterday my friend try to explain me something at the system we use to prepare the medication. She see me a little nevers because I don’t understand. So she said : Relax

I said : Take it easy?

it so random and fun in the same times. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MyriamNeeme said:

I prefer them when he is natural. Why he said nasty women? 

Because apparently the woman was insulting his nails. I think he said it half-jokingly, but anyway the story tells us that he defends his polished nails because the woman said something negative about it.

I can't understand what she says tho. :dunno: Something about long fingers?

Screenshot_20210903-202643_Instagram.jpg

Nice that his nails match his shirt! :wub2: Seems it's from the Tour Eiffel jumping event?

He looks so tired, probably he's jetlagged...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Because apparently the woman was insulting his nails. I think he said it half-jokingly, but anyway the story tells us that he defends his polished nails because the woman said something negative about it.

I can't understand what she says tho. :dunno: Something about long fingers?

Screenshot_20210903-202643_Instagram.jpg

Nice that his nails match his shirt! :wub2: Seems it's from the Tour Eiffel jumping event?

He looks so tired, probably he's jetlagged...

his cute. 

3 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

Can you stop broke my dream and make me fill bad. 

I don’t want to tell bad story. I just want to tell him how I know about him and how his song help me like every other fan. 
I pray for him and her family. 
and I always think of him. He have a big heart and he is fabulous. I want to be there for him. 
her mother protect them from heaven 

12 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Can you stop broke my dream and make me fill bad. 

I don’t want to tell bad story. I just want to tell him how I know about him and how his song help me like every other fan. 
I pray for him and her family. 
and I always think of him. He have a big heart and he is fabulous. I want to be there for him. 
her mother protect them from heaven 

We don't want to make you feel bad, Myriam, but we don't want you to be disappointed if you hear nothing from Mika.  I have been a fan for 14 years and in all that time he only once responded to something I posted (on Twitter).

• Like 6

1 hour ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Can you stop broke my dream and make me fill bad

No one wants to break your dreams, but we are realistic. He has fans since many years all over the world who never met him and don't complain every day. Probably he receives thousands of letters, he can not answer to all of them, or meet every fan around the world, do you understand? You want to see him right now, we already got it, but I'm afraid this is not possible. 

Mika has his life and his projects, as I told you before, the only way to see him is for a concert, and right now there's nothing planned for where you live. So it's useless to ask here to meet him, this is a forum for his fans and Mika is not a member here. 

In the meantime it's better to enjoy his music and be patient, as we all do, being sad all the time won't help.

Edited by krysady
  • Like 7

4 hours ago, silver said:

We don't want to make you feel bad, Myriam, but we don't want you to be disappointed if you hear nothing from Mika.  I have been a fan for 14 years and in all that time he only once responded to something I posted (on Twitter).

You are lucky. Me I don’t have god luck in my life