Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

@MyriamNeeme yes i agree with Silver... 

it is normal that he does not answer, I understand you very well also I love him, you are right he helps you a lot with his music .. but you do not have to worry if he does not answer or if he does not post; on the other hand, he has his own life, his work, you have to understand that he has many projects to do and prepare.

At the beginning I too was very worried if he disappeared from social networks, but fortunately here on this wonderful forum they explained to me and now I understand that it is normal that he is not active, but I don't worry anymore, because I'm good that he is very busy. Having said that, I am very much in agreement with you in being close to him as a fan, making him feel my affection and my closeness and I am very sure that his mother protects her children from up there .. good continuation ..

ps .. also we must not care about his private life .. we have to enjoy his art and music .. then enough he can do what he thinks

• Like 6

On 9/3/2021 at 6:42 AM, Mikasister said:

an instagram photo on 14/4/2018

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhhDe06nNl4/

"Good day from Connecticut"

mikainstagram_BhhDe06nNl4_30078881_207901103321182_7298868286110826496_n.thumb.jpg.3b958389d76e49bcca21f9f6f3a8b41d.jpg

Why Connecticut ???

Does he have a house at there or for RECORDING something ?:dunno_grin:

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

an instagram photo on 14/4/2018

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhhDe06nNl4/

"Good day from Connecticut"

mikainstagram_BhhDe06nNl4_30078881_207901103321182_7298868286110826496_n.thumb.jpg.3b958389d76e49bcca21f9f6f3a8b41d.jpg

Why Connecticut ???

Does he have a house at there or for RECORDING something ?:dunno_grin:

It was discussed in the fan theories thread, apparently he has family out there. 

On 9/2/2021 at 11:13 PM, lormare73 said:

If I remember well, his mum was from Greenwich Connecticut and some of their relatives live there as well.

Of course, he might be combining a family visit with a work project. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Hero said:

It was discussed in the fan theories thread, apparently he has family out there. 

Of course, he might be combining a family visit with a work project. 

Yes, he has lots of family there, and it's also very close to New York City, so I wouldn't be surprised if he is both working and visiting family. :thumb_yello:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:

He is at New York?

We only know if he lets us know, through his posts on Instagram or Twitter. Last confirmed place was Connecticut. He might still be there, or he might have moved on. We'll find out where our favourite traveller is in good time. 

Pretty much the only thing we can confirm is that he's on planet earth. :wink2:

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Hero said:

We only know if he lets us know, through his posts on Instagram or Twitter. Last confirmed place was Connecticut. He might still be there, or he might have moved on. We'll find out where our favourite traveller is in good time. 

He is not on boats?

9 minutes ago, Hero said:

True he travels so much it's impossible to keep track of him :teehee:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTp1E8qM_S2/

mikainstagram

Chaque année ou j’ai fait The Voice a été un vrai plaisir. Chaque année ma amené des surprises, des frissons, des joies et aussi des amis. Avec eux aujourd’hui j’ai la même émotion de fêter ces 10 ans. Rv demain a 21h pour une saison exceptionnelle. @thevoice_tf1

241731700_267538311712817_2939681754174314550_n.jpg

• Like 6

Aaaaaaah he's in the UK with his babies! He looks so happy to be back with them 😍

I just can't believe he's here! I wonder if it's for work or pleasure? 🤔

Mika if you see this, why not come up to Yorkshire and see me? 😉

(bring the girls too!)

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

29 minutes ago, krysady said:

Maybe he went there to pick up the girls 

That's what I think too. He might have to do something else there, in his elegant outfit, but the girls were in England while he was away so him picking them up seems likely.

He also posted a story, can't download now.

• Like 2