Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

What does Pain Bèche mean? Pain is bread, right? I don't really understand what they're saying.

(But anyway I hope Christian drank less wine than Mika if he's driving... :fisch:)

I’ve gotten word it’s actually written “pimbeche”, which means pretentious girl. 

I mean Christian and Mika are totally bff girlfriends, right? Makes sense :lol3:

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I’ve gotten word it’s actually written “pimbeche”, which means pretentious girl. 

I mean Christian and Mika are totally bff girlfriends, right? Makes sense :lol3:

I'm so confused.  :lol3:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

maybe they made fun of the similar sounds of Pain Beche and pimbeche, or Christian made fun of the way Mika pronounced the word? Well whatever, looks like they had a fun evening, that much is clear. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Looks like they had the restaurant to themselves, I get the impression that it might have been a work related lunch? 🤔

Work related lunch/dinner? smilie_denk_09.gif

Does this mean that Dita von Teese will be at Mika's next shows? :lmfao:

After seeing yesterday’s IG post: I know who Dita is, but I always wondered how the two of them became friends. Then I read this interview from many years ago and it answered some questions, but left me with many more :biggrin2:

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2012/oct/11/mika-dita-von-teese

At some aspects Mika is very relatable, on other aspects absolutely not. I think that is charming and makes him MIKA, but I really wonder if he has “normal” friends :lol3: friends who aren’t extravagant and do cool stuff like Dita does, friends who have regular, mainstream jobs :biggrin2:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

After seeing yesterday’s IG post: I know who Dita is, but I always wondered how the two of them became friends. Then I read this interview from many years ago and it answered some questions, but left me with many more :biggrin2:

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2012/oct/11/mika-dita-von-teese

I remember an interview from 2012. A journalist asked if he was in a relationship. Mika said yes. And the journalist: Do we know the person? Is it Dita von Teese? Mika: No, quite the opposite of that. :lmfao:

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I remember an interview from 2012. A journalist asked if he was in a relationship. Mika said yes. And the journalist: Do we know the person? Is it Dita von Teese? Mika: No, quite the opposite of that. :lmfao:

Is this the interview your talking about at 1.14 ish 

just remembered watching recently as I went though stuff

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

Is this the interview your talking about at 1.14 ish 

just remembered watching recently as I went though stuff

Yes, it is. All his fans knew that Andy was his boyfriend but the journalists were very clueless :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1