Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

15 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

"se necesita UNA POCA DE GRACIA" dear Mika  (finish the lyric)

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, Hero said:

Another studio day. :thumb_yello:  I wonder who he's talking to, one of his sisters? Or maybe he's working with Beatriz  again? Another day closer to new music! :pbjt:

He's talking French, isn't he? "fait qui?" or something? And she answers Mika Mouse, she also sounds French - so I don't think it's Beatriz. Indeed maybe one of his sisters, or someone who works in the Paris studio? :dunno_grin:

I wonder if he's like that when he's hungry or if he already had some beer before dinner... :naughty: Anyway, very entertaining. :roftl: And cute! :wub2:

Would be interesting to know if he's actually recording new music or of it's maybe some backing vocals or something for the Philharmonie gigs? I hope for new music ofc, but I don't want to be too disappointed if that doesn't happen soon, so I'm considering what else it could be. :rolleyes:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, carafon said:

I rather understand "je suis qui?" ( who am I ?)

Thanks. Of course it's hard for me to understand, anyway good that you agree that it's probably French. :teehee:

At the end he speaks English tho, I think? I understand "save me" - is it "God save me"?  "someone save me"? :naughty:

And him singing La Bamba on the motorbike with the Miguel moustache is so funny, love it! Especially his "huh? :blink:" look at the end. :lmao: What's it with La Bamba on Paris transport, when I was there, there was a band in the metro singing this song?! :lmao:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mellody said:

At the end he speaks English tho, I think? I understand "save me" - is it "God save me"?  "someone save me"? :naughty:

"God save me" :naughty:

1 hour ago, mellody said:

What's it with La Bamba on Paris transport, when I was there, there was a band in the metro singing this song?! :lmao:

Oh, maybe we should learn the words before the Paris trip. We might get caught up in a sing along! :lol3:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Hero said:

"God save me" :naughty:

Oh, maybe we should learn the words before the Paris trip. We might get caught up in a sing along! :lol3:

@Herohe like the song "La Bamba" he had included it in his playlist of favorite songs on sportifi.. yes maybe he sing this song with Mickey hears :lmfao:

Edited by Paoletta
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

12 minutes ago, Hero said:

He's at the Spring/Summer 2022 show:

https://vmagazine.com/article/be-sure-to-watch-valentinos-ss-2022-show-tomorrow/

Love the dog! :lol3:

resize.jpg

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Prisca said:

You mean like this :naughty::

127300413_711275709769348_7694698029323255889_n.jpg

Aha, I knew one of you would post that! :clap: It's a bit more elegant than a standard fishnet top. This black outfit was actually one of my favourites from last year, he looked so handsome in it. :wub2:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Hero said:

Aha, I knew one of you would post that! :clap: It's a bit more elegant than a standard fishnet top. This black outfit was actually one of my favourites from last year, he looked so handsome in it. :wub2:

And your new profile picture is your favourite picture of Mika from this year. :naughty:

• Haha 1