Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

2 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

He looks healthy again! 

He's singing 'it's off to work we go', so he'd better be. :teehee:

He definitely looks fantastic! :wub2: (but again isn't wearing a seatbelt :rolleyes:)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mellody said:

He's singing 'it's off to work we go', so he'd better be. :teehee:

He definitely looks fantastic! :wub2: (but again isn't wearing a seatbelt :rolleyes:)

@mellody yes off course Mika... :wags_finger:maybe he's starting rehearsals for Paris ... or maybe he's going to some art show. However I do not know how I would do without your help .. you are brilliant in this forum ..:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:thank you so much everyone!!!

Edited by Paoletta
  • Like 1

I'm glad he's better and sounds in good voice. :yes: 

Now Mika, don't worry about @mellody chafing you about work. You take it easy, and get your immune system good and strong for Paris! But do listen to her about the seat belt please. Or we'll all be chowing at you. :wags_finger: 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Hero said:

I'm glad he's better and sounds in good voice. :yes: 

Now Mika, don't worry about @mellody chafing you about work. You take it easy, and get your immune system good and strong for Paris! But do listen to her about the seat belt please. Or we'll all be chowing at you. :wags_finger: 

Well it surprised me that he'd be off to work on a Sunday, but then, usual worktime doesn't apply to popstars, and from his nice outfit and his singing I thought so. :dunno_grin: Maybe it was a short work, a little interview or so. :teehee: But anyway I don't mind at all if he stays home until the symphonic gigs, that means less chances to catch another cold and more time for him to rest. :biggrin2:

(I think he'll have to do the Voice semi-final next week tho)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

"chowing"?  Once again I'm learning new words here! :biggrin2:

Haha, I've used that for years! Can't remember where I first heard it. 

You sure you're English? :teehee:

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Well it surprised me that he'd be off to work on a Sunday, but then, usual worktime doesn't apply to popstars, and from his nice outfit and his singing I thought so. :dunno_grin: Maybe it was a short work, a little interview or so. :teehee:

Yeah, I thought he might be going for a quick interview. He was back quickly though. Table set for dinner for at least 3 people, with autumnal flower arrangements to decorate. 

Maybe he was going to pick up the meat/fish/veggies/takeaway? :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hero said:

Haha, I've used that for years! Can't remember where I first heard it. 

You sure you're English? :teehee:

I'm English and I've never heard it used it that context either (chowing used in relation to food (chow) yes).  But "chowing at"? :blink:  Maybe it's dialect.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, silver said:

I'm English and I've never heard it used it that context either (chowing used in relation to food (chow) yes).  But "chowing at"? :blink:  Maybe it's dialect.

It seems so! This is an interesting discussion about it:

https://groups.google.com/g/uk.culture.language.english/c/MD5yfPn8QUI?pli=1

Appears in slang dictionaries in the latter 1800s. Seems to be used mainly in the Hull area, possibly derived from Norse. I'm just being traditional. :biggrin2:

(Sorry for the :ot:

• Like 2

20 hours ago, mellody said:

I think it's Mika's Dad's bday today, so maybe he's coming to visit?

thank you so much!!! Mellody.. how do you know yesterday was Mika's dad's birthday? maybe there was also her sister at dinner .. because the house in Tuscany belongs to her sister too .. and sometimes even little Beauregard goes there .. this explains the little theater maybe he plays with it when he goes to his uncle Mika...

Here's the video:

Surely isn't a filter. But if it was a burn, wouldn't he just go and see a doctor instead of posting random stories on Instagram?! He'd better! :sneaky2: I don't get tho how you could burn yourself that way, in this place - unless someone placed a hot coal in the palm of his hand or he held it over a candle until it got roasted. Which both doesn't make sense at all. Maybe he's trying out some Halloween make-up? :dunno_grin:

Does anyone understand what they're saying? I don't even understand what language it is. :aah: Also don't recognize the voice of the other person speaking. As a wild guess, the other person might be saying "that's next Saturday", but it could be something completely different. :blink:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, mellody said:

Here's the video:

Surely isn't a filter. But if it was a burn, wouldn't he just go and see a doctor instead of posting random stories on Instagram?! He'd better! :sneaky2: I don't get tho how you could burn yourself that way, in this place - unless someone placed a hot coal in the palm of his hand or he held it over a candle until it got roasted. Which both doesn't make sense at all. Maybe he's trying out some Halloween make-up? :dunno_grin:

Does anyone understand what they're saying? I don't even understand what language it is. :aah: Also don't recognize the voice of the other person speaking. As a wild guess, the other person might be saying "that's next Saturday", but it could be something completely different. :blink:

Mika: “….stand here”

Other person: “Should I take a photo then?”

Mika: “Nooo” *scrunges face* 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 2