Jump to content

Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Marit R. Nielsen said:

 

image.thumb.png.a706d75ac27dd290fafd14b6373e818d.png

 

💖💜💙💚💛🧡❤️

 

 

He looks good but his eyes show he was sick. As I said many times, his eyes say everything :wub2:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, mellody said:

I think it's Mika's Dad's bday today, so maybe he's coming to visit?

thank you so much!!! Mellody.. how do you know yesterday was Mika's dad's birthday? maybe there was also her sister at dinner .. because the house in Tuscany belongs to her sister too .. and sometimes even little Beauregard goes there .. this explains the little theater maybe he plays with it when he goes to his uncle Mika...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here's the video:

 

Surely isn't a filter. But if it was a burn, wouldn't he just go and see a doctor instead of posting random stories on Instagram?! He'd better! :sneaky2: I don't get tho how you could burn yourself that way, in this place - unless someone placed a hot coal in the palm of his hand or he held it over a candle until it got roasted. Which both doesn't make sense at all. Maybe he's trying out some Halloween make-up? :dunno_grin:

 

Does anyone understand what they're saying? I don't even understand what language it is. :aah: Also don't recognize the voice of the other person speaking. As a wild guess, the other person might be saying "that's next Saturday", but it could be something completely different. :blink:

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, mellody said:

Here's the video:

 

Surely isn't a filter. But if it was a burn, wouldn't he just go and see a doctor instead of posting random stories on Instagram?! He'd better! :sneaky2: I don't get tho how you could burn yourself that way, in this place - unless someone placed a hot coal in the palm of his hand or he held it over a candle until it got roasted. Which both doesn't make sense at all. Maybe he's trying out some Halloween make-up? :dunno_grin:

 

Does anyone understand what they're saying? I don't even understand what language it is. :aah: Also don't recognize the voice of the other person speaking. As a wild guess, the other person might be saying "that's next Saturday", but it could be something completely different. :blink:

Mika: “….stand here”

Other person: “Should I take a photo then?”

Mika: “Nooo” *scrunges face* 

  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Mika: “….stand here”

Other person: “Should I take a photo then?”

Mika: “Nooo” *scrunges face* 

 

really? I need to listen with headphones later, because even if I try to hear the words you wrote down, I can't. :aah:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Here's the video:

 

Surely isn't a filter. But if it was a burn, wouldn't he just go and see a doctor instead of posting random stories on Instagram?! He'd better! :sneaky2: I don't get tho how you could burn yourself that way, in this place - unless someone placed a hot coal in the palm of his hand or he held it over a candle until it got roasted. Which both doesn't make sense at all. Maybe he's trying out some Halloween make-up? :dunno_grin:

 

Does anyone understand what they're saying? I don't even understand what language it is. :aah: Also don't recognize the voice of the other person speaking. As a wild guess, the other person might be saying "that's next Saturday", but it could be something completely different. :blink:

 

 

It looks like he burned his hand and this violet thing is a antiseptic medicine.

Or he hit himself and it's a big bruise.

I can see a hole in his skin. 

Not nice.

I hope he will not play piano in Philharmonie.

 

I don't understand what they say. "Stay here"... 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

When I first saw this, I honestly thought it was a sticker! 😅 

 

I kept thinking "Is that a face on the palm of his hand?!" 😆

SAME!!!! It looks like a little face!


 

Mika, in case you have burned your hand (doesn’t look infected though as you would expect from a third degree burn), I am not sorry for making fun of you 😆 but I will tell you off for being dumb!! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

When I first saw this, I honestly thought it was a sticker! 😅 

 

I kept thinking "Is that a face on the palm of his hand?!" 😆

 

I see a heart. :teehee:

20211012_114507.jpg

 

Seriously though, if it was a burn, wouldn't the skin be more red? And how the heck would you manage to burn yourself like that in the palm of your hand?! As someone pointed out on Twitter, this is OM2206 part 2. :doh: I hope he'll let us know what the thing on his hand is/was, because I don't want to think he's hurt like that, I'd be too worried about him, but IF he's hurt I also don't want to joke about it. Or maybe he did let us know in the video but no one understands it. :facepalm: Really, I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry.

 

He might be saying "vingt-et-un" (21 in French), doesn't make sense, but then, neither does "Xenia", I suppose? 😅

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, lormare73 said:

Mika: Xenia? 

Xenia: I'll take (word that I don't unterstand, maybe starting with a v) of it

That's what I understand. 

 

43 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I don't understand what they say. "Stay here"...

 

Hmm, that's what it sounds like the most for me. Mika says "staying here?" and the other person replies "I'll take... (something? of it?)" ... what could they take? The night bus? It sounds like "I'll take the word of it", but that doesn't make sense. If Mika's hurt, they should've said "I'll take you to a doctor!", but that's not what they're saying. :aah:

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, mellody said:

 

Ik zie een hart. :teehee:

20211012_114507.jpg

 

Maar serieus, als het een brandwond was, zou de huid dan niet roder zijn? En hoe zou je het voor elkaar krijgen om jezelf zo in de palm van je hand te verbranden?! Zoals iemand op Twitter opmerkte, is dit OM2206 deel 2. :doh: Ik hoop dat hij ons laat weten wat het ding op zijn hand is/was, want ik wil niet denken dat hij zo gewond is, ik zou me te veel zorgen maken over hem, maar ALS hij gewond is, wil ik er ook geen grappen over maken. Of misschien heeft hij het ons wel laten weten in de video, maar begrijpt niemand het. :facepalm: Echt, ik weet niet zeker of ik moet lachen of huilen.

 

Hij zegt misschien "vingt-et-un" (21 in het Frans), slaat nergens op, maar "Xenia" ook niet, neem ik aan? 😅

I don't see a heart, I see a bad joke (I hope...) He wants to confuse us?? 💙💙💙🤔🔥

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, mellody said:

 

 

Hmm, that's what it sounds like the most for me. Mika says "staying here?" and the other person replies "I'll take... (something? of it?)" ... what could they take? The night bus? It sounds like "I'll take the word of it", but that doesn't make sense. If Mika's hurt, they should've said "I'll take you to a doctor!", but that's not what they're saying. :aah:

Yes he said i staying here..not xenia..sorry and the other reply i take betadine..

Edited by Paoletta
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • mellody changed the title to Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy