Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

29 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

How can he sit there and be anonymous I wonder :lol:

Hat, sunglasses, dressed down, probably got a big scarf on, hiding behind his camera phone... If you're not looking for him he's easy to miss. 

Now if he's walking around, that's different. Not many miss a 6ft4 god strolling past. :biggrin2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Haha! I wonder though, I’m sure he blends in well with the crowd. I’m sure I would miss him, too. Maybe I have already! (DARN)

True, he does know how to blend in - I had to look twice at the Philharmonie when he came out to talk to us all, to make sure it was him. "Oh there's some tall guy with dark curly hair and a scarf.  Hang on... OH WOW!" :lmfao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Hero said:

True, he does know how to blend in - I had to look twice at the Philharmonie when he came out to talk to us all, to make sure it was him. "Oh there's some tall guy with dark curly hair and a scarf.  Hang on... OH WOW!" 

@Hero Mika chameleeon :lmfao:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Paoletta said:

@Hero Mika chameleeon :lmfao:

🎶 "Watch it begin, I'm changing the colour of my skin." 🎶

Mika's next album is all about how he's becoming a lizard-man! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, krysady said:

That, is, a , happy shirt. ❤️

I agree! I love colourful shirts and that one is gorgeous! 

The man wearing it isn't too bad either... :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

Isn't he live on XF now? :blink: And what is this about? I've seen the hashtag a few times today but couldn't figure out what the story behind it is.

An anti-homophobic bill was voted down in the Italian Parliament, but some Italians are saying it was because of a self-ID clause in the bill.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

Isn't he live on XF now? :blink: And what is this about? I've seen the hashtag a few times today but couldn't figure out what the story behind it is.

Yes, he is on live. They talked in the beginning about the yesterday vote in Italy: https://www.dw.com/en/italy-senate-rejects-anti-homophobia-law/a-59644742

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Hero said:

True, he does know how to blend in - I had to look twice at the Philharmonie when he came out to talk to us all, to make sure it was him. "Oh there's some tall guy with dark curly hair and a scarf.  Hang on... OH WOW!" :lmfao:

Well, you at least saw that he came out. I had to ask you what is going on. Is Mika there or what? :lmfao:

Yes, just there in front. Really? 🏃🏻‍♀️

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, mellody said:

It's a add time at X Factor.

DDLZAN is a low against homobitransphobia.

There is a huge discussion in the Parliament.

From Internet:

DDL Zan, the bill against homobitransphobia, has been shelved by the Senate. With 154 votes in favor, the request was approved not to examine the law article by article and to proceed by secret ballot. Furthermore, the text will return to committee no earlier than six months.

But what are the opinions of Italians regarding the Zan DDL, the problem of gender discrimination in Italy and the rights of the LGBT + community?

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Well, you at least saw that he came out. I had to ask you what is going on. Is Mika there or what? :lmfao:

Yes, just there in front. Really? 🏃🏻‍♀️

By the way, how long had he actually been there when I asked that? :lmfao:

• Haha 2