Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJgiHbeF3ZV/?igshid=wasmz70134bw

A little New Year's Day treat from @dannapaola and I. Our interpretation of the @realroxette classic. We know how much you guys enjoyed this performance from the I ❤ Beirut concert and so we decided to release it today along with a live version of my duet with Danna #memyself . Both performances are available to watch on youtube and you can stream them on all platforms as of now! Xx

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 3

I'm happy I can listening Mika and Danna's version of "It must have been love", because I really love it. Especially, I'm totally in love with his lower voice vibratos. :wub2: I would love to hear some new music with this voice...  

And obviously, I will never be sa to see a live releasing. So, what a nice surprise for this New Year ! 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It seems that The Voice All Stars recording finished yesterday.

So what Mika is waiting for? A moto taxi ???

@Anna Ko Kolkowska hi.. it seems that the recordings continue this week... :thumb_yello: so probalby he waiting for recording.. 

• Like 3

This week 

Mika will continue to stay in Paris as filming will continue for the extraordinary season of The Voice - All stars that sees him star among the judges of this inevitable edition.:yikes:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

No, it's rather some trailers for All Stars The Voice. Jenifer posted a similar photo from the studio.

image.thumb.png.df1a373ddbf41902faac196cb9e502e2.png

If I would have to bet: I think it's the trailer they'll show on TF1 as commercial for the show. :original:

• Like 1

mikainstagram

Hung out, had a chat and made music with @loudoillon for her show tonight on @rtl2officiel such a talented artist and a brilliant conversationalist, a lost skill now a days. We even sang a #joanbaez song Diamonds and Rust. A belated happy birthday to Joan who turned 80 yesterday!! ❤️🌈❤️ She is a music hero of mine. Tonight at 19:00 France _____________________

Merci @loudoillon de l’invitation et de l’échange. Moment magique à Paris à vivre ce soir à 19h sur @RTL2.

136802870_228661785533463_7126738044759618382_n.jpg

Edited by mellody
embedded Insta post
  • Like 3