Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2021

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The whole conversation between Deb and Mika from yesterday MFC Insta Live.    

mikainstagram Good morning from quarantine in Canada 🍁... promo in pyjamas 😉 https://www.instagram.com/p/CMR99-llU_8/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMb49usFNFW/   mikainstagram 100% ELECTRIC!!!! E’ un piacere collaborare con @opelitalia e guidare nuovo Mokka, con il suo design rivoluzionario e disponibil

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJgiHbeF3ZV/?igshid=wasmz70134bw

A little New Year's Day treat from @dannapaola and I. Our interpretation of the @realroxette classic. We know how much you guys enjoyed this performance from the I ❤ Beirut concert and so we decided to release it today along with a live version of my duet with Danna #memyself . Both performances are available to watch on youtube and you can stream them on all platforms as of now! Xx

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 4

I'm happy I can listening Mika and Danna's version of "It must have been love", because I really love it. Especially, I'm totally in love with his lower voice vibratos. :wub2: I would love to hear some new music with this voice...  

And obviously, I will never be sa to see a live releasing. So, what a nice surprise for this New Year ! 

• Like 3
On 1/1/2021 at 6:14 PM, Mikasister said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJgiHbeF3ZV/?igshid=wasmz70134bw

A little New Year's Day treat from @dannapaola and I. Our interpretation of the @realroxette classic. We know how much you guys enjoyed this performance from the I ❤ Beirut concert and so we decided to release it today along with a live version of my duet with Danna #memyself . Both performances are available to watch on youtube and you can stream them on all platforms as of now! Xx

I have always been a fan of Roxette and this song «It Must Have Been Love» is one of my favorite songs by them. It was really beautiful with MIKA and Danna Paola singing it as a duet! 

Looking forward to more new music from MIKA... :wub2: 

The original song and the video with the Swedish pop rock duo, consisting of Marie Fredriksson (vocals and keyboards) and Per Gessle (vocals and guitar) Roxette:

Edited by Marit R. Nielsen
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, mellody said:

New Mika story, he says he's waiting. I wonder what for? Where is he? Studio? Airport? :dunno_grin:

:dunno_grin::dunno: we'll find out :naughty:

24 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It seems that The Voice All Stars recording finished yesterday.

So what Mika is waiting for? A moto taxi ???

@Anna Ko Kolkowska hi.. it seems that the recordings continue this week... :thumb_yello: so probalby he waiting for recording.. 

• Like 3

This week 

Mika will continue to stay in Paris as filming will continue for the extraordinary season of The Voice - All stars that sees him star among the judges of this inevitable edition.:yikes:

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It seems that The Voice All Stars recording finished yesterday. (according to Jenifer's fan)

So what Mika is waiting for? 

Edit: Looks like the recording is not finished. It will be continued this week.

YouCut_20210105_172140720.mp4.494dfcf6ef

:fangurl:

Edited by Marit R. Nielsen
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

No, it's rather some trailers for All Stars The Voice. Jenifer posted a similar photo from the studio.

image.thumb.png.df1a373ddbf41902faac196cb9e502e2.png

:thumb_yello:

10 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

No, it's rather some trailers for All Stars The Voice. Jenifer posted a similar photo from the studio.

image.thumb.png.df1a373ddbf41902faac196cb9e502e2.png

If I would have to bet: I think it's the trailer they'll show on TF1 as commercial for the show. :original:

• Like 1