Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2021

5 minutes ago, Hero said:

Do they provide ready prepared meals, or just the supplies/ingredients for him to cook himself? I hope the latter, I think he'd prefer it. 

Ready prepared plates, from what I understand. But I think Mika likes to cook only when he's in the mood for that, certainly not every day :naughty:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Looks like the house is pretty warm.

According to @dcdeb husband's pants mode, Mika is in mode "no pants". Look at his legs reflection in the freezer 😁

EDIT: Cool down ladies and gentlemen. "Pants' in American English = trousers!!!!!  :facepalm:

@Anna Ko Kolkowska yes Mika is no pants mood because he is just get up... :facepalm:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Mmm, I enjoyed that episode. 

But naughty girl! This isn't the gasmics thread! :lol3:

Off to gasmic thread. Waiting for you there. I'm going to put something for you and I'm sure you'll need a cold shower :naughty:

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, dcdeb said:

NO pants? LOL! I think maybe short pants - shorts, if it's warm enough in the house! It's funny the things you notice! :teehee:

Same! When there is food involved, I don’t notice clothing or the lack thereof. I mean, it’s fries! FRIES!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Same! When there is food involved, I don’t notice clothing or the lack thereof. I mean, it’s fries! FRIES!! 

The fries definitely look delicious, but when Mika closes the door of the freezer, for 2 seconds you can only see a closed freezer door, enough time to notice reflections. :teehee:

And well, it's not new that Mika's fans pay attention to details. :mf_rosetinted:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

42 minutes ago, mellody said:

The fries definitely look delicious, but when Mika closes the door of the freezer, for 2 seconds you can only see a closed freezer door, enough time to notice reflections. :teehee:

And well, it's not new that Mika's fans pay attention to details. :mf_rosetinted:

Well there he goes provoking all different kinds of emotions in his fans 🤣

• Haha 4

On 3/22/2021 at 12:28 PM, Hero said:

❤️

"so kiss me in the backseat of my Opel Mokka" doesn't quite have the same ring to it. :teehee:

image.thumb.png.04c0df471d05779f993cd2b45fbf3ead.png

Nothing wrong with an Opel Mokka, I have an electric car myself, but i would prefer a Vintage Benz, though. :teehee: ❤️ :

Edited by Marit R. Nielsen
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Marit R. Nielsen said:

image.thumb.png.04c0df471d05779f993cd2b45fbf3ead.png

Nothing wrong with an Opel Mokka, I have an electric car myself, but i would prefer a Vintage Benz, though. :teehee: ❤️ :

And Mika inside, right? :naughty:

• Haha 3