Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM7Tlb5lPzJ/

Verified

Yesterday’s rehearsals were so much fun. And today the rain has stopped 🙏 I wish all the restaurants and bars of Montreal, which I like so much, were open. But even if they are not it’s still so nice to be here. A dimanche en directe sur @staracademietva

165436847_484839132875700_7795092828549225061_n.jpg

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, mellody said:

Mikainstagram IGTV video, of the rehearsals with the Star Academy contestants, with English subtitles:

My god, he is marvellous. I hope the students realise how lucky they are to be working with him. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, mellody said:

Mikainstagram IGTV video, of the rehearsals with the Star Academy contestants, with English subtitles:

Mika could work with the @Subtitling Teamwith how fast he gets those videos subtitled 😆

Think it’s great he does that to share with his fans. He’s proud of his work and wants everyone to see what he does and understand him. I feel that this is much more interesting for him than all the talent shows he did combined! I am very curious for the show, but also what he will come up with next week, how can he top this!?!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Paoletta said:

@krysady but it's true Mika married...?

I think he's making a joke that he looks bridal. 😉 He's made that comment before, when he was dressed in white for the Eiffel Tower performance. 

Come on Andy, take the hint! ❣️

Edited by Hero
Grammar.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3