Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNAluMJF9MF/?igshid=18539lf93kixj

mikainstagram

Yesterday night's custom @maisonvalentino look for my performance on @staracademietva ❤❤ @pppiccioli #canada #montreal

166261626_456250625485180_5870434220718099325_n.jpg

166557355_1100058623833027_5433999250820149083_n.jpg

165951105_465498138128650_3186674834931600408_n.jpg

I don't know if the only one who thinks the same ... but I miss tight clothing, I like it better than suits four sizes larger.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Megustaelpulpo said:

I don't know if the only one who thinks the same ... but I miss tight clothing, I like it better than suits four sizes larger.

You're not the only one. Me too, I find these large suits not very "sexy". I don't understand why they promote this style which doesn't fit  Mika's silhouette :no:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

You're not the only one. Me too, I find these large suits not very "sexy". I don't understand why they promote this style which doesn't fit  Mika's silhouette :no:

Maybe he had one too many mishaps with the tight clothing. :teehee: 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Megustaelpulpo said:

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

:yeah:

On 3/29/2021 at 11:13 PM, holdingyourdrink said:

I agree, more form fitting would suit him much better. I guess that’s called fashion, but since when does Mika follow the trend? 🙈

He might just find it more comfortable than tight clothing. :dunno_grin: And he can do crazy dance moves without any mishaps. :teehee: I agree though that I prefer the cut of his form fitting suits, I love his slim silhouette. :wub2: But I'd totally be the same, usability before looks. :naughty: (and he looks awesome anyway. :mikalove:)

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, mellody said:

He might just find it more comfortable than tight clothing. :dunno_grin: And he can do crazy dance moves without any mishaps. :teehee: I agree though that I prefer the cut of his form fitting suits, I love his slim silhouette. :wub2: But I'd totally be the same, usability before looks. :naughty: (and he looks awesome anyway. :mikalove:)

:yeah:

• Like 4

8 hours ago, mellody said:

True, although having so many layers on must be extremely hot! No wonder he said he had to sweat so much (besides the running-for-his-life-behind-stage-thing) 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mellody said:

It's a song by Yelle and they'll sing it as part of the Medley in the Star Academy show on Sunday.

I think Yelle's version is a cover. I remember I listened to this song when I was young, so long before 2007. I checked on Google and I found that the original version is from the '80's and was sung by a duo called A cause des garcons, the same name of the song. 

19 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

I think Yelle's version is a cover. I remember I listened to this song when I was young, so long before 2007. I checked on Google and I found that the original version is from the '80's and was sung by a duo called A cause des garcons, the same name of the song. 

You're right

Here is the original version

( the duet was called "à caus des garçons" too )

A Caus' Des Garçons - A Caus' Des Garçons - YouTube

Edited by carafon
  • Thanks 1