Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2021

43 minutes ago, mellody said:

Mikainstagram IGTV video, of the rehearsals with the Star Academy contestants, with English subtitles:

My god, he is marvellous. I hope the students realise how lucky they are to be working with him. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, mellody said:

Mikainstagram IGTV video, of the rehearsals with the Star Academy contestants, with English subtitles:

Mika could work with the @Subtitling Teamwith how fast he gets those videos subtitled 😆

Think it’s great he does that to share with his fans. He’s proud of his work and wants everyone to see what he does and understand him. I feel that this is much more interesting for him than all the talent shows he did combined! I am very curious for the show, but also what he will come up with next week, how can he top this!?!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Paoletta said:

@krysady but it's true Mika married...?

I think he's making a joke that he looks bridal. 😉 He's made that comment before, when he was dressed in white for the Eiffel Tower performance. 

Come on Andy, take the hint! ❣️

Edited by Hero
Grammar.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNAluMJF9MF/?igshid=18539lf93kixj

mikainstagram

Yesterday night's custom @maisonvalentino look for my performance on @staracademietva ❤❤ @pppiccioli #canada #montreal

166261626_456250625485180_5870434220718099325_n.jpg

166557355_1100058623833027_5433999250820149083_n.jpg

165951105_465498138128650_3186674834931600408_n.jpg

I don't know if the only one who thinks the same ... but I miss tight clothing, I like it better than suits four sizes larger.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Megustaelpulpo said:

I don't know if the only one who thinks the same ... but I miss tight clothing, I like it better than suits four sizes larger.

You're not the only one. Me too, I find these large suits not very "sexy". I don't understand why they promote this style which doesn't fit  Mika's silhouette :no:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

You're not the only one. Me too, I find these large suits not very "sexy". I don't understand why they promote this style which doesn't fit  Mika's silhouette :no:

Maybe he had one too many mishaps with the tight clothing. :teehee: 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Megustaelpulpo said:

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

:yeah: