:jawdrop::yikes:  :blush:  ...  :partytime:  :doh::damn:

*prepares self for naughty corner* 

:eek: 

Come with me to the naughty corner, please :naughty:

tumblr_mbdun9DtAM1r3cbhmo1_400.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

The black and white photos after all the colours on stage, it's that contrast he always likes.

He looks good, but very serious, and in a way I'm bothered by not being able to see his face / eyes in the shirtless photo. It feels like, I don't know, a body without a soul? Of course I know it's him and that he has a soul, and a very beautiful one. But, not sure, maybe it's also this combination with the other photo where he looks so serious, otherwise I'd think he's just fooling around, with putting the shirt on his head. :teehee: Anyway, although he looks attractive as always, if he shows just his body without his face in a photo, something is missing for me.

So, did he say anything in yesterday's show about what he'll do now / where he'll go next? I was wondering whether maybe he'll spend a while in Miami and get the Covid vaccine there... I read that in the US they're pretty fast meanwhile with the vaccinations, 4 millions per day! And he also has a studio there.... :das: :biggrin2: Tho of course I'd also love it if he returned to our timezone and got to spend some time with Andy and the girls. :wub2: Anyway, I hope he'll let us know.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, mellody said:

The black and white photos after all the colours on stage, it's that contrast he always likes.

He looks good, but very serious, and in a way I'm bothered by not being able to see his face / eyes in the shirtless photo. It feels like, I don't know, a body without a soul? Of course I know it's him and that he has a soul, and a very beautiful one. But, not sure, maybe it's also this combination with the other photo where he looks so serious, otherwise I'd think he's just fooling around, with putting the shirt on his head. :teehee: Anyway, although he looks attractive as always, if he shows just his body without his face in a photo, something is missing for me.

So, did he say anything in yesterday's show about what he'll do now / where he'll go next? I was wondering whether maybe he'll spend a while in Miami and get the Covid vaccine there... I read that in the US they're pretty fast meanwhile with the vaccinations, 4 millions per day! And he also has a studio there.... :das: :biggrin2: Tho of course I'd also love it if he returned to our timezone and got to spend some time with Andy and the girls. :wub2: Anyway, I hope he'll let us know.

No he didn’t say anything :(

• Thanks 1

Nice of him to answer my question so quickly. :teehee: We still don't know what he's up to, but it's nice to know where he is... I'd say it looks like he might stay in the US at least for a few days - if he wanted to go back to Europe quickly, he could just have taken a plane from Montreal. Maybe he'll even meet up with Andy and the girls in Miami, who knows.  :biggrin2:

• Like 4

22 hours ago, mellody said:

Las fotos en blanco y negro después de todos los colores en el escenario, es ese contraste que siempre le gusta.

Se ve bien, pero muy serio, y en cierto modo me molesta no poder ver su rostro / ojos en la foto sin camisa. Se siente, no sé, ¿un cuerpo sin alma? Por supuesto que sé que es él y que tiene un alma, y una muy hermosa. Pero, no estoy seguro, tal vez también sea esta combinación con la otra foto en la que se ve tan serio, de lo contrario, pensaría que solo está bromeando, poniéndose la camisa en la cabeza. : teehee: De todos modos, aunque luce atractivo como siempre, si solo muestra su cuerpo sin su rostro en una foto, algo me falta.

Entonces, ¿dijo algo en el programa de ayer sobre lo que hará ahora / adónde irá después? Me preguntaba si tal vez pasará un tiempo en Miami y se pondrá la vacuna Covid allí ... Leí que en los Estados Unidos, mientras tanto, con las vacunas, ¡4 millones por día! Y también tiene un estudio allí ... : das: : biggrin2: Aunque, por supuesto, también me encantaría que volviera a nuestra zona horaria y pasara algún tiempo con Andy y las chicas. : wub2: De todos modos, espero que nos lo haga saber.

Yes, he looks very handsome, but when he's so serious he's weird ... he always has a smile ... and he already seems strange when he's serious.😂

About the vaccine ... Can he get vaccinated in the United States? If he waits for a notice to be vaccinated, what country will he get? what madness! If he's from country to country ... well, less now,...but he will have to be registered in a specific country. Will that country remain England even though he hasn't lived there for a long time?

15 hours ago, mellody said:

Nice of him to answer my question so quickly. :teehee: We still don't know what he's up to, but it's nice to know where he is... I'd say it looks like he might stay in the US at least for a few days - if he wanted to go back to Europe quickly, he could just have taken a plane from Montreal. Maybe he'll even meet up with Andy and the girls in Miami, who knows.  :biggrin2:

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Is it possible to fly to US if you are not a citizen? They changed the rules already?

I just read through the current rules, and it doesn't sound like Andy can travel to the US, unless he and Mika are actually married -- there's an exception for spouses!

Mika has family in the New York City area, so I can imagine that he's traveling to see them, passing through Vermont on the way. Unless he's taking a break in New England :dunno:

Screenshot_2021-04-06 map montreal to new york - Google Search.png

• Like 8

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

I just read through the current rules, and it doesn't sound like Andy can travel to the US, unless he and Mika are actually married -- there's an exception for spouses!

Mika has family in the New York City area, so I can imagine that he's traveling to see them, passing through Vermont on the way. Unless he's taking a break in New England :dunno:

Ah, I didn't think of the travel restrictions, I didn't know they still were that strict. In Europe it's all for keeping borders open, and although there are some countries that are defined as virus variant areas, from which travel is prohibited, from most countries you can just travel here (at least to Germany, not sure if it's the same for all of Europe), if you keep to testing and quarantine regulations.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dcdeb said:

@dcdeb but mika and andy are not yetMarried ? true.... so you're right.. Andy can't travel because he doesn't have a passport.. It seems to me... can you explain to me...?