Jump to content

Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2021


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The whole conversation between Deb and Mika from yesterday MFC Insta Live.    

Lacoste's capsule collection with French artist Jean-Paul Goude, known for his collaborations with Grace Jones in the late '70s    

He looks really excited. I'm glad for him after those sad weeks he and his family have lived. It's good to see him with that energy again. I'm totally sure the next album will be a masterpiece. 

Posted Images

On 3/29/2021 at 11:13 PM, holdingyourdrink said:

I agree, more form fitting would suit him much better. I guess that’s called fashion, but since when does Mika follow the trend? 🙈

 

He might just find it more comfortable than tight clothing. :dunno_grin: And he can do crazy dance moves without any mishaps. :teehee: I agree though that I prefer the cut of his form fitting suits, I love his slim silhouette. :wub2: But I'd totally be the same, usability before looks. :naughty: (and he looks awesome anyway. :mikalove:)

 

  • Like 8
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, mellody said:

 

He might just find it more comfortable than tight clothing. :dunno_grin: And he can do crazy dance moves without any mishaps. :teehee: I agree though that I prefer the cut of his form fitting suits, I love his slim silhouette. :wub2: But I'd totally be the same, usability before looks. :naughty: (and he looks awesome anyway. :mikalove:)

 

:yeah:

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, mellody said:

 

He might just find it more comfortable than tight clothing. :dunno_grin: And he can do crazy dance moves without any mishaps. :teehee: I agree though that I prefer the cut of his form fitting suits, I love his slim silhouette. :wub2: But I'd totally be the same, usability before looks. :naughty: (and he looks awesome anyway. :mikalove:)

 

True, although having so many layers on must be extremely hot! No wonder he said he had to sweat so much (besides the running-for-his-life-behind-stage-thing) 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Paoletta said:

@Mikasister but what is he singing " a Cause de garcon"

 

 

It's a song by Yelle and they'll sing it as part of the Medley in the Star Academy show on Sunday.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mellody said:

 

It's a song by Yelle and they'll sing it as part of the Medley in the Star Academy show on Sunday.

 

 

I think Yelle's version is a cover. I remember I listened to this song when I was young, so long before 2007. I checked on Google and I found that the original version is from the '80's and was sung by a duo called A cause des garcons, the same name of the song. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

 

I think Yelle's version is a cover. I remember I listened to this song when I was young, so long before 2007. I checked on Google and I found that the original version is from the '80's and was sung by a duo called A cause des garcons, the same name of the song. 

You're right

Here is the original version

( the duet was called "à caus des garçons" too )

 

A Caus' Des Garçons - A Caus' Des Garçons - YouTube

Edited by carafon
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2021 at 11:13 AM, Mikasister said:

 

Beautiful queenie! 👍🏼💖 Love the dress! A whole lot of it...😄

Edited by Marit R. Nielsen
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy