Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

5 hours ago, mellody said:

Ah, I didn't think of the travel restrictions, I didn't know they still were that strict. In Europe it's all for keeping borders open, and although there are some countries that are defined as virus variant areas, from which travel is prohibited, from most countries you can just travel here (at least to Germany, not sure if it's the same for all of Europe), if you keep to testing and quarantine regulations.

again this as a game 🕵... let's see what the next clue is and we find out where he is ...😂

One questions...and for work reasons no one can travel to the US?

@Hero  i don't think so.. Mika called Andy  calls it my partner no my husband so i think not and then he doesn't have faith so i reckon they're not married yet. i also asked deb and he thinks they're not married

Edited by Paoletta

19 hours ago, Megustaelpulpo said:

again this as a game 🕵... let's see what the next clue is and we find out where he is ...😂

One questions...and for work reasons no one can travel to the US?

There are lots of exceptions, and certainly work is one of them, but it depends on what sort of work.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/from-other-countries.html

35 minutes ago, Paoletta said:

@krysady Mika  is not married yet.. true?

LOL, @Paoletta How many times and how many people are you going to ask? :lol3: As I've told you several times already, here and on Instagram, the truth is that none of us knows for certain unless Mika himself says something. I'm guessing, however, that he is not married yet.  

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Paoletta said:

@krysady Mika  is not married yet.. true?

This is a personal matter and I think that we have to respect his private life :wink2: As long as he didn't make any announcement, I don't think it is our business his relationship status, we can only talk about what he  shares with us :dunno:   No one knows for sure what he does in his intimacy, except for Mika himself.

• Like 6

22 hours ago, krysady said:

This is a personal matter and I think that we have to respect his private life :wink2: As long as he didn't make any announcement, I don't think it is our business his relationship status, we can only talk about what he  shares with us :dunno:   No one knows for sure what he does in his intimacy, except for Mika himself.

@krysady :thumb_yello: ok i agree with you.. !I was referring to the story in the white dress which I then found out was a joke.. anyway you're right only he knows it.. :lol3: 2539695345009777240_179779999.jpg when he write "Finalmente... i getting married.." but it's just a joke. sorry... 

Edited by Paoletta
  • Like 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNaNY0elqO5/

Foto del perfil de mikainstagram

mikainstagram

A look back at the colorful and joyful two weeks in Montreal. My stay in Canada has come to an end. It was so great to be back in Quebec and be visiting artistic director for @staracademietva for two weeks. Thank you to all the amazing talents, production team and creatives that followed me with open hearts on these amazing numbers. À bientôt et merci!! ❤️🌞❤️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Paoletta said:

@krysady :thumb_yello: ok i agree with you.. !I was referring to the story in the white dress which I then found out was a joke.. anyway you're right only he knows it.. :lol3: 2539695345009777240_179779999.jpg when he write "Finalmente... i getting married.." but it's just a joke. sorry... 

Yes that one made my day although it was a joke because he said it almost like it was true so it was both funny and sweet especially as his suit was perfect for a wedding and it suited him so well :fangurl: But it was only a joke. If he ever gets married he would certainly  do it discreetly and give the news and a few photos to the real press right after in order to avoid the tabloids. But this suit would be the ideal one :wub2::mikalove:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Yes that one made my day although it was a joke because he said it almost like it was true so it was both funny and sweet especially as his suit was perfect for a wedding and it suited him so well :fangurl: But it was only a joke. If he ever gets married he would certainly  do it discreetly and give the news and a few photos to the real press right after in order to avoid the tabloids. But this suit would be the ideal one

@crazyaboutmika yes... :mikalove::wub2:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Starlight said:

I feel the same about that pic! :no:

Well, as he is magical and everything he touches makes it beautiful I'm sure he will make a "splash" and curls will appear again :bleh:

descarga.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

36 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think his hair id just wet (?) :wink2:

I hope so because he looks like licked by a cow. Looks older without curls, not like that wild and fresh  boy  I knew in 2009. 

• Haha 4