Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

15 minutes ago, Paoletta said:

@mellody hi.. my friend please could you put the interview here.. tonight...  :pray: because i go out and i can't listen ... 

Sorry I can't record it - it's a bit early for me, so I hope I can even watch it live. But surely someone will record it, or it'll be available via Replay later.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

Sorry I can't record it - it's a bit early for me, so I hope I can even watch it live. But surely someone will record it, or it'll be available via Replay later.

@mellody ok thank you 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ6f5A5lAaf/

Foto del perfil de mikainstagram

mikainstagram

My brother Fortuné and I yesterday evening. I Love Beirut was a concert in aid of Lebanon and a declaration of my love for this city and this country that I left at the age of one and a half. "I Love Lebanon" is what I want to say after receiving today the Lebanese National Order of Merit - Silver Palm.

Today I think of my Lebanese grandmother, my mother, my aunts, my family, who brought the Lebanese soul to my life at home, in Paris, in London, everywhere I lived.

Citizen of this uprooted world, Lebanon flows through my veins. This reciprocal love, so unexpected and so poignant, makes me happy and very proud of my heritage, especially in these difficult times for Lebanon. Thank you from me and all my family. I Love Beirut, c'était un concert après le traumatisme de la catastrophe du port. I Love Beirut, c'est ma déclaration d'amour à cette ville et ce pays qui j'ai quitté à l'âge d'un an et demi.

I Love Beirut c'est ce que j'ai envie de dire après avoir recu la médaille de L’ordre National Du Mérite à la Palme Argentée.

Aujourd'hui je pense à ma grand-mère, à ma mère, à mes tantes, à ma famille qui de Paris à Londres faisaient vivre l'âme libanaise à la maison.

Citoyen du monde déraciné, le Liban coule dans mes veines. Cet héritage m'oblige chaque jour. Cet amour réciproque me rend heureux et fier.

137250469_113603977303882_6010730112705848464_n.jpg

137277475_1018313165356448_5616273382328928312_n.jpg

137611648_1313164152382017_269385272993907652_n.jpg

• Like 6

FACEBOOK

mikasounds

https://www.facebook.com/mikasounds/posts/10158262966703040

MIKA:
"I Love Beirut was a concert in aid of Lebanon and a declaration of my love for this city and this country that I left at the age of one and a half. "I Love Lebanon" is what I want to say after receiving today the Lebanese National Order of Merit - Silver Palm.

Today I think of my Lebanese grandmother, my mother, my aunts, my family, who brought the Lebanese soul to my life at home, in Paris, in London, everywhere I lived.

Citizen of this uprooted world, Lebanon flows through my veins. This reciprocal love, so unexpected and so poignant, makes me happy and very proud of my heritage, especially in these difficult times for all of us. Thank you from me and all my family."

138431342_3656184194476365_1341418210070

138236306_3656184261143025_2334488168784

• Like 7

4 hours ago, PYZ_Mustache said:

Mika uploaded this on his weibo account which is recently managed by his stuff. I don't know why it wasn't on instagram:dunno:

http://t.cn/A65LfZ5U

I'm sorry if I'm breaking the euphoria here. Are you sure that Mika has posted this now? The song was released over four months ago, why would he post a video with "out now" now? If it had been "It Must Have Been Love" it would make more sense.

I'm sorry, but I think this is a fake. :sad:

10 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I'm sorry if I'm breaking the euphoria here. Are you sure that Mika has posted this now? The song was released over four months ago, why would he post a video with "out now" now? If it had been "It Must Have Been Love" it would make more sense.

I'm sorry, but I think this is a fake. :sad:

I saw this on Mika's fb as well  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Prisca said:

The song was released over four months ago, why would he post a video with "out now" now?

I think it refers to her new album K.O.  released 6 days ago, which includes also Me, Myself :wink2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Ok, I'm sorry about my statement that it's a fake. :sad:

Don't worry, I found out by accident reading on Twitter about Danna Paola's new album, otherwise I wouldn't have known either :original:

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...