He partied too much with Paolo Klun Sunday evening. :naughty:

50 minutes ago, Hero said:

My question is, what happened to the old piano? Drunken dancing? :teehee:

That wasn't a grand piano. He just got an upgrade. :mf_rosetinted: 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Listening to music.

I don't know what it is but for me it sounds like The Carpenters 😁

Or some sort of Jazz? He did say at some point that he was working with a jazz artist, didn't he?

He looks tired, maybe he's working day & night again, as he did for I love Beirut ... but love it that he still takes the time to post and share with us what he's doing. :wub2:

And his hair... :mikalove: just as I thought, superfluff! :biggrin2:

• Like 6

Today I suddenly thought I recognized something by Wouter Hamel in the song Mika's listening to - but that's probably just because the little clipping sounds so familar today after listening to it on loop yesterday, and Wouter Hamel is the only Jazz singer whose songs are at least a little familiar to me. 😅 Btw I haven't been listening to him for quite some time, it's time I do that again! :biggrin2:

Edit: And as we discussed our Mika dream collaborations on the MFC Insta live yesterday, while I did say that I prefer pure Mika without collabs, in fact this makes me remember that I'd love to hear a collab between Mika and Wouter. :fangurl:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, mellody said:

Today I suddenly thought I recognized something by Wouter Hamel in the song Mika's listening to - but that's probably just because the little clipping sounds so familar today after listening to it on loop yesterday, and Wouter Hamel is the only Jazz singer whose songs are at least a little familiar to me. 😅 Btw I haven't been listening to him for quite some time, it's time I do that again! :biggrin2:

Edit: And as we discussed our Mika dream collaborations on the MFC Insta live yesterday, while I did say that I prefer pure Mika without collabs, in fact this makes me remember that I'd love to hear a collab between Mika and Wouter. :fangurl:

Wouter Hamel! You know him!? I love it when people know Dutch artists, but that’s the orange in me 😉

They compare him to Jamie Cullum music style wise. @TinyLove_CJactually would love Mika collab with him. Look at the MFC being in sync 🎉

• Like 3

Sorry Mika, nothing is hidden from your fans. Quoting one of your lyrics "My troops are bigger than yours" in this case, "Our troops are bigger than yours" We found out everything.  :naughty: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Wouter Hamel! You know him!? I love it when people know Dutch artists, but that’s the orange in me 😉

They compare him to Jamie Cullum music style wise. @TinyLove_CJactually would love Mika collab with him. Look at the MFC being in sync 🎉

I love Wouter… we are probably (very) distant cousins as we share the same family name 😉

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Sorry Mika, nothing is hidden from your fans. Quoting one of your lyrics "My troops are bigger than yours" in this case, "Our troops are bigger than yours" We found out everything.  :naughty: 

Everything? :blink: so how big is his OHH no you mean the song, ok never mind. :teehee:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Look at the MFC being in sync 🎉

I've said it before, Mika fans definitely share some kind of telepathy! 😄

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cathouzouf said:

I love Wouter… we are probably (very) distant cousins as we share the same family name 😉

Oh man, it's such a small world! So you must have Dutch ancestors then, I like you more by the day! :holland:

(I like everyone else too, more every day :lol3:)

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Hero said:

Put your finger away, you don't know what I was going to ask. . I might have said how big is his bathroom! :naughty:

1901242_731257626908911_1284712229_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2