Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

1 minute ago, Mikasister said:

1901242_731257626908911_1284712229_n.jpg

Sorry, it's still not clear. That's just one perspective. Several angles and projections are needed to gauge a reasonable estimate of size. :naughty:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Put your finger away, you don't know what I was going to ask. . I might have said how big is his bathroom! :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:  I know how your mind works .....

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

On the MFC IG someone recognized the song: it’s St Vincent with Marry Me.

Ah thanks! I hadn't read the IG comments yet. Never heard of this artist.

7 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Wouter Hamel! You know him!? I love it when people know Dutch artists, but that’s the orange in me 😉

They compare him to Jamie Cullum music style wise. @TinyLove_CJactually would love Mika collab with him. Look at the MFC being in sync 🎉

Yes, in fact I know Wouter thanks to Mika. Years ago, Mika recommended his album on Twitter or somewhere (or was it just a newsletter by Mika's record label, which also was Wouter's, not sure anymore). At that time, Wouter did some stuff in Germany as well. I bought his album, Nobody's Tune, and went to see him live in Munich twice. But he hasn't been back here since, so although I follow him on socials, I've lost sight of his career over the years. Anyway I still love the album I have, been listening to it on the car stereo today. :)

7 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Sorry Mika, nothing is hidden from your fans. Quoting one of your lyrics "My troops are bigger than yours" in this case, "Our troops are bigger than yours" We found out everything.  :naughty: 

It's fun for him to give us such riddles. :teehee: Remember the 2019 bday Insta live about Tiny Love? Where he said with a cheeky smile that if we followed his interviews, we'd know the answer to the question about the geese. :naughty:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 5/6/2021 at 12:37 AM, mellody said:

Or some sort of Jazz? He did say at some point that he was working with a jazz artist, didn't he?

He looks tired, maybe he's working day & night again, as he did for I love Beirut ... but love it that he still takes the time to post and share with us what he's doing.  

And his hair... :mikalove: just as I thought, superfluff! :biggrin2:

@mellody Mika super fluff hair.. love.. 

On 5/6/2021 at 6:35 PM, Hero said:

Put your finger away, you don't know what I was going to ask. . I might have said how big is his bathroom! :naughty:

You must be careful, @Hero.

@silver has been here for a while, she will find you wherever you are. :yes::lol3:

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Prisca said:

You must be careful, @Hero.

@silver has been here for a while, she will find you wherever you are. :yes::lol3:

Oh I know, she's good. But I'm not exactly hiding. :lol3: and, I did nothing wrong! It was all in the interpretation. :angelnot: Besides, a virtual finger wag/poke is as exciting as my life gets at the moment... :puppy_eyes:

Hey, no updates today from the master? Quick, whisper something! 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Hero said:

Oh I know, she's good. But I'm not exactly hiding. :lol3: and, I did nothing wrong! It was all in the interpretation. :angelnot: Besides, a virtual finger wag/poke is as exciting as my life gets at the moment... :puppy_eyes:

Hey, no updates today from the master? Quick, whisper something! 

I didn't do anything. :lol3:

Maybe you are the Twitter Mika whisperer? :wink2:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Hero said:

Besides, a virtual finger wag/poke is as exciting as my life gets at the moment... :puppy_eyes:

I guess we could start a club together. :hug:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sorry, as you can see Mika has taken the story with the new song snippet down, and we've taken ours down as well.

Have to take it down here, too.

I know it's out there, and lots of you have saved it already, but we really can't post it here now. Again, I'm sorry. :(

• Like 4
  • Sad 5

5 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Sorry, as you can see Mika has taken the story with the new song snippet down, and we've taken ours down as well.

Have to take it down here, too.

I know it's out there, and lots of you have saved it already, but we really can't post it here now. Again, I'm sorry. :(

He didn't like our comments about the song? :wink2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2