Jump to content

Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2021


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The whole conversation between Deb and Mika from yesterday MFC Insta Live.    

Lacoste's capsule collection with French artist Jean-Paul Goude, known for his collaborations with Grace Jones in the late '70s    

He looks really excited. I'm glad for him after those sad weeks he and his family have lived. It's good to see him with that energy again. I'm totally sure the next album will be a masterpiece. 

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Hero said:

My question is, what happened to the old piano? Drunken dancing? :teehee:

He partied too much with Paolo Klun Sunday evening. :naughty:

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Hero said:

My question is, what happened to the old piano? Drunken dancing? :teehee:

 

That wasn't a grand piano. He just got an upgrade. :mf_rosetinted: 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Listening to music.

I don't know what it is but for me it sounds like The Carpenters 😁

 

 

Or some sort of Jazz? He did say at some point that he was working with a jazz artist, didn't he?

He looks tired, maybe he's working day & night again, as he did for I love Beirut ... but love it that he still takes the time to post and share with us what he's doing. :wub2:

And his hair... :mikalove: just as I thought, superfluff! :biggrin2:

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Today I suddenly thought I recognized something by Wouter Hamel in the song Mika's listening to - but that's probably just because the little clipping sounds so familar today after listening to it on loop yesterday, and Wouter Hamel is the only Jazz singer whose songs are at least a little familiar to me. 😅 Btw I haven't been listening to him for quite some time, it's time I do that again! :biggrin2:

 

Edit: And as we discussed our Mika dream collaborations on the MFC Insta live yesterday, while I did say that I prefer pure Mika without collabs, in fact this makes me remember that I'd love to hear a collab between Mika and Wouter. :fangurl:

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mellody said:

Today I suddenly thought I recognized something by Wouter Hamel in the song Mika's listening to - but that's probably just because the little clipping sounds so familar today after listening to it on loop yesterday, and Wouter Hamel is the only Jazz singer whose songs are at least a little familiar to me. 😅 Btw I haven't been listening to him for quite some time, it's time I do that again! :biggrin2:

 

Edit: And as we discussed our Mika dream collaborations on the MFC Insta live yesterday, while I did say that I prefer pure Mika without collabs, in fact this makes me remember that I'd love to hear a collab between Mika and Wouter. :fangurl:

Wouter Hamel! You know him!? I love it when people know Dutch artists, but that’s the orange in me 😉

They compare him to Jamie Cullum music style wise. @TinyLove_CJactually would love Mika collab with him. Look at the MFC being in sync 🎉

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry Mika, nothing is hidden from your fans. Quoting one of your lyrics "My troops are bigger than yours" in this case, "Our troops are bigger than yours" We found out everything.  :naughty: 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Wouter Hamel! You know him!? I love it when people know Dutch artists, but that’s the orange in me 😉

They compare him to Jamie Cullum music style wise. @TinyLove_CJactually would love Mika collab with him. Look at the MFC being in sync 🎉

I love Wouter… we are probably (very) distant cousins as we share the same family name 😉

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Sorry Mika, nothing is hidden from your fans. Quoting one of your lyrics "My troops are bigger than yours" in this case, "Our troops are bigger than yours" We found out everything.  :naughty: 

Everything? :blink: so how big is his OHH no you mean the song, ok never mind. :teehee:

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hero said:

Everything? :blink: so how big is his OHH no you mean the song, ok never mind. :teehee:

 

 

:wags_finger:

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I've said it before, Mika fans definitely share some kind of telepathy! 😄

:yes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cathouzouf said:

I love Wouter… we are probably (very) distant cousins as we share the same family name 😉

Oh man, it's such a small world! So you must have Dutch ancestors then, I like you more by the day! :holland:

(I like everyone else too, more every day :lol3:)

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy