Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

16 hours ago, krysady said:

MIKA is singing "Food, Glorious Food"

from musical "Oliver!" in the first post.

:blush:

He sung the song at Palladium theatre in 1995. As a role of one of Workhouse Children.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

@krysady:wub2: woow.. rice..  maybe he was at his sister's dinner because the dishes are two...:wink2:or maybe he had friends at dinner .. aww the movie "Oliver twist" of course here in this forum you are super informed..:naughty:

Edited by Paoletta

5 hours ago, Paoletta said:

@krysady:wub2: woow.. rice..  maybe he was at his sister's dinner because the dishes are two...:wink2:or maybe he had friends at dinner .. aww the movie "Oliver twist" of course here in this forum you are super informed..:naughty:

I might be wrong, but my impression is that he's with his family in Paris. The plates, candle holders etc. remind me of what he showed at the Christmas dinner at his family's, all very elegant and expensive.

8 minutes ago, mellody said:

I might be wrong, but my impression is that he's with his family in Paris. The plates, candle holders etc. remind me of what he showed at the Christmas dinner at his family's, all very elegant and expensive.

Do you mean this one?

jvq9.png

2 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Do you mean this one?

jvq9.png

Probably. I'm not saying it looks the same, just that the style reminds me of it. Of course at Christmas you'd have some more decoration. :teehee:

As I said, I could be wrong, but it's the impression I got.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, mellody said:

I might be wrong, but my impression is that he's with his family in Paris. 

He's in Paris selling tickets at the Philarmonie .......that's the reason why the site crashed down  ....:facepalm:

Edited by carafon
  • Haha 8

19 hours ago, mellody said:

@mellody yes Christmas dinner yes

@Mikasister yes... but Mika is still young and I don't think he knew Much about Master Battiato..:dunno::tears:

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Just saw on the news Franco Battiato has died. Maybe Mika will say something about it :dunno:

1 hour ago, Paoletta said:

@Mikasister yes... but Mika is still young and I don't think he knew Much about Master Battiato..:dunno::tears:

Well, they did a collaboration together. He must know something about Battiato :wink2:

• Like 1