Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

@Kumazzz aww so happy to see the Penniman family in Venice... thank you so much.. @Kumazzz 

mika is just a wonderful person shares with us her travels, it is nice to see him so active.. I think that's a good sign.. slowly recovering from mom's mourning. certainly it is thanks to his brothers who surely are close to him. what to say I love Mika and all her brothers.. they're so united... Good Morning Summer GIF  so proud of Mika... 

• Like 5

21 hours ago, Marit R. Nielsen said:

Had to post some of the amazing art from MIKAs video tour in the Guggenheim museum.

I put those in a spoiler container, because it's a lot of screenshots from the video and takes long to scroll through, especially when viewing the thread on the mobile. You can view them by clicking on "reveal hidden contents".

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, krysady said:

And IG:

189711607_334402994868676_7481255900655867241_n.jpg

And what about Gjon's Tears who was your candidate in The Voice France and reached the semifinal in your team there and won the professional vote and became overall third for Switzerland at ESC, Mika?

Don't forget him. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

We know this melody (Bach, right?)

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I found it.

It's Bach  Invention nr 4 in D Minor.

I had the same thought, that I know this melody from the SITM intro and that it must be some classical song, the way they played it at the Conservatory. But I didn't know it was Bach, thanks for finding! :flowers2: I love how he turned this classical piece into a really groovy intro to a pop song!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

Yeah, that was Mikasoon. :teehee:

Anyway, better late than never. Thank you for sharing Mika. :flowers2:

I think Mika didn't follow Eurovision so didn't know about other candidates.

Actually I started watching the show about midnight when I was in bed. So I haven't seen Gjon's performance or Barbara.

Of course I know Gjon's song and I love it a lot as I am following him on Instagram. I was 100% sure he will be a winner.

Well, the public decides what they want.

• Like 3

To stay with the Eurovision song contest... Just heard a snippet of the episode 'Day after' of 'De officiële songfestival podcast'. They are interviewing Graham Norton and ask him about the contestant on behalf of the UK next year. You can already guess who he mentions as a participant :wink2:

The day after - De officiële songfestival podcast.wav

Edited by ~Wicky~
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, ~Wicky~ said:

To stay with the Eurovision song contest... Just heard a snippet of the episode 'Day after' of 'De officiële songfestival podcast'. They are interviewing Graham Norton and ask him about the contestant on behalf of the UK next year. You can already guess who he mentions as a participant :wink2:

AUD-20210525-WA0000 1.39 MB · 4 downloads

Edit: Don't know if the audiofile works, therefore here a link (start at 16:34): https://content10c4d.omroep.nl/urishieldv2/l27m598c41013fcc88aa0060ad2e2c000000.acacae2bc154011e178f74872fc60aa5/portal/podcast/nporadio2/de-officiele-songfestival-podcast/2021/05/nporadio2_de-officiele-songfestival-podcast_20210523_the-day-after_I8YVFM.mp3

Unfortunately the link shows error :no: