Nice, a new concert soon (24 June). :cloud:

Ok, he said show, not concert, but I'm sure it will be good. :yes:

EDIT 2 : OK, he said CONCERT. :fangurl:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Nice, a new concert soon (24 June). :cloud:

Ok, he said show, not concert, but I'm sure it will be good. :yes:

I also just had heard "show" the first time, but watching again, I notice he's saying "a special concert just for this initiative". :biggrin2: So does that actually mean he'll be performing? I can't really believe that yet, after the 20 seconds yesterday night... :teehee: ... but if he says he's putting it together with his team, he surely doesn't mean it'll just be other artists? I hope so anyway! :crossed:

Edit: And at the end he says again "see you on June 24 for this very special streamed concert". He's such a teaser, we wanna know MOOOREEE!! :aah: :teehee:

• Like 4

If Mika's going to team up with Indeed for Pride, the least he could do is find me (who is currently out of work) a job! 

Seriously though if anyone wants to hire me I will work for Mika merch... Or food! 😁 

• Haha 5

20 hours ago, mellody said:

So far I'm more puzzled than excited about this 'partnership', but I hope it gets clearer with the IGTV video he promised. At least it seems to be something in English. :biggrin2:

Nice pic anyway. His muscles are getting too big for his T-Shirt. :mf_rosetinted:

@mellody yees.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I love the look on his face when he says "see you for the concert". :fangurl:

Bildschirmfoto 2021-06-04 um 15.18.39.png

and just in general he looks really awesome in this video. :wub2:

@mellody he's so happy!!! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Paoletta said:

@mellody hij is zo blij!!! 

Sorry I have to share this... who has read Suggie Bain? Written by Douglas Stuart. Is about a boy growing up in poverty in Glasgow with his alcoholic mother. Despite this he continues to love her and he takes care of her as much as is possible.. A pageturner! Highly recommended!👍🏳️‍🌈♥️

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fenny said:

Sorry dat ik dit moet delen... wie heeft Suggie Bain gelezen? Geschreven door Douglas Stuart. Gaat over een jongen die opgroeit in armoede in Glasgow met zijn alcoholische moeder. Desondanks blijft hij van haar houden en zorgt hij zoveel mogelijk voor haar.. Een pageturner! Sterk aanbevolen! 👍 🏳️🌈 ♥ ️

Is there a MFC page to recommend books or can everyone just do that here? 💙

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fenny said:

Is there a MFC page to recommend books or can everyone just do that here? 💙

Seeing as there is a song recommendation thread, I have thought about opening a book one. If you want you could do this yourself in the General Chin Wagging section, I'm always reading a book, usually something new every couple of weeks or so. One problem with being a book lover is that I could talk about them for a long time, actually I could write a book about the books I've read! 😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

mikainstagram

Good night

May it be calm as like as Amira's

Very cute. :wub2:

But... am I the only one who's worried about Mel, as she wasn't in this and the previous dog story? :sad: She's already an old dog lady, so I really hope she's ok...  :pray:

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, mellody said:

But... am I the only one who's worried about Mel, as she wasn't in this and the previous dog story? :sad: She's already an old dog lady, so I really hope she's ok...  :pray:

Mika tweeted this on July 13, 2010

THiS arrives on the 5th of AUG!!!!!!! Say hello

Melachi turned 11 years old in this spring, I wish her good health for many years to come.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, mellody said:

This is what I thought seeing the last stories. :shocked:

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska

I was thinking this too. :sad: I hope she's ok. 

Hehe. Maybe she's had a dodgy haircut and doesn't want to appear on camera! :teehee:

• Haha 1

I thought the same actually. Let's see what Mika will post in the next weeks about them. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, mellody said:

@mellody yes! also me she's ok

• Like 1