Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

10 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think he is just taking a rest after a long day. Relax :wink2:

Yes, that was my thought as well, relaxed mood. The lamp probably is so we can see him, I rather see romantic candlelight than sadness. Maybe a little melancholy, when you sit outside at night, watching the stars and you feel really small, but also in awe. Maybe he's seen a shooting star and made a wish? Maybe Andy was sitting with him, but just staying away from the camera?

The only thing I worried about when I saw his story is that he might get eaten up by mosquitos, already here it's awful these evenings and Italy usually is much worse. 😅 :teehee:

I'm also curious tho what song is playing in the background. Where are our detectives? :teehee:

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Hero said:

Honestly, this made me a bit sad. Late night, alone with his thoughts, holding an oil lamp... maybe it's the music, does anyone recognise it? 

I really hope he's okay. :sad:

Maybe it’s just him holding some kind of bug repelling candle and wanted to show us how immune he is to mosquitos due to it? :biggrin2:

• Haha 5

29 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Maybe it’s just him holding some kind of bug repelling candle and wanted to show us how immune he is to mosquitos due to it? :biggrin2:

Talking about mosquitos, I thought about this. from minute 4'33  :naughty:

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Talking about mosquitos, I thought about this. from minute 4'33  :naughty:

I love that clip. He said the same thing on The Morning Show (also Australia) and talked about it when he came back there in 2020 for the revelation tour (and right before the global lockdown!).

I’ve tried to look for the interview, but I can’t seem to find it now. He was sooooo embarrassed :lol3:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I love that clip. He said the same thing on The Morning Show (also Australia) and talked about it when he came back there in 2020 for the revelation tour (and right before the global lockdown!).

I’ve tried to look for the interview, but I can’t seem to find it now. He was sooooo embarrassed :lol3:

This one? :naughty:

On 3/4/2020 at 10:00 PM, Subtitling Team said:

In Australia sono le 9 del mattino! Pronti ad iniziare la giornata? :insane: 

L'intervista a The morning show è ora sottotitolata in italiano  :uk:➡️:italia:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

I'm not worried about  him, his face is totally relaxed 1lg144palmshammock.gif

@Mikasister yeah.. 1lg144palmshammock.gif you can see he's falling asleep .....  maybe with Andy and Amira...

Edited by Paoletta
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

You want to know what a song we can hear in the background @mellody ?

It's Bein' Green from Mika's playlist 😁

I've been listening to Spotify and all of sudden I hear this violin tune from the story 😁

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I've been listening to Spotify and all of sudden I hear this violin tune from the story 😁

smilie_be_035.gif

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Oh my god I'm such a doofus, I'd already heard it but not made the connection. Bravo Anna! :clap:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Hero said:

Oh my god I'm such a doofus, I'd already heard it but not made the connection. Bravo Anna! :clap:

And I tried to listen to the background of Mika's story and I was wondering: is it a jazz music? Or a classical music?

This strange violin sound...

Then I was listening to Mika's Spotify playlist. And I've heard the violin but I didn't know which song it was.

I didn't know the song - well in this version. So I checked again the story and... that's it!!!!! Bein' Green :lol:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Hm, I don't hear it. :dunno: At what time of the song is it? Besides, I heard a saxophone in Mika's story, not a violin. :lmfao: Maybe it's my hearing, I didn't get enough sleep the last few nights and anyway I have to turn the sound to full volume to hear the music in Mika's story at all, so who knows. Could be anything. :naughty: But I can see how the mood of Bein' Green and the song from Mika's story are the same.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, mellody said:

Hm, I don't hear it. :dunno: At what time of the song is it? Besides, I heard a saxophone in Mika's story, not a violin. :lmfao: Maybe it's my hearing, I didn't get enough sleep the last few nights and anyway I have to turn the sound to full volume to hear the music in Mika's story at all, so who knows. Could be anything. :naughty: But I can see how the mood of Bein' Green and the song from Mika's story are the same.

You are right, I also hear a saxophone

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

A saxophone???? It's a violin! 100%

It's around 2:30. The same sound of a violin.

I still don't hear it. It's similar, but still, different melody, different instrument. :dunno:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I have to agree with Anna here, I hear violin. Also, he plays the violin according to his Wikipedia article, which makes it even more likely I think?

Edited by holdingyourdrink

45 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It's clear that we hear different things, I hear a totally different rhythm and a different instrument :dunno: 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I have to agree with Anna here, I hear violin. Also, he plays the violin according to his Wikipedia article, which makes it even more likely I think?

yes in the song it's a violin. But in Mika's story I hear a saxophone.

• Like 2

This is similar to the enigma of the dress, some ppl saw it blue and black, others white and gold, so here some heard a violin, others a saxophone.  Mika always giving us riddles to decipher :naughty:

• Haha 5