Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2021

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Geraldine and her hair spray 😁

"That's all she does"? No Mika, she's one of the very few people who are actually allowed to touch your curls, THAT's what she does, lol! :roftl: Smart woman, daze him with lots of hairspray and then touch his curls. :glasses3: :naughty:

• Haha 6

On 6/10/2021 at 7:06 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Geraldine and her hair spray 😁

image.thumb.png.d04d0f70b7d5a9007bc3578932141a88.png

image.thumb.png.4c59dd296e74be7b282b3617a34b3781.png

image.thumb.png.1cdb26a67f39e3f94fbde122f975cf6e.png

Love the french accent! 😄❤️Airspray...😂 She is a good airspray stylist cause the hair looks airmazing!  I would like some airspray too, cause I want my hair to look as good as MIKAs hair.

Edited by Marit R. Nielsen
  • Haha 3

On 6/10/2021 at 8:39 PM, Hero said:

Don't forget he threw her 'urrsprray' across the floor on The Voice. :naughty: 

Found it, thanks to K'milleAC. Starts at 15:55 (sorry I couldn't get the times to work with the link). 

:naughty:

• Like 3

Honestly, this made me a bit sad. Late night, alone with his thoughts, holding an oil lamp... maybe it's the music, does anyone recognise it? 

I really hope he's okay. :sad:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hero said:

Honestly, this made me a bit sad. Late night, alone with his thoughts, holding an oil lamp... maybe it's the music, does anyone recognise it? 

I think he is, I don't think that he would post something, if he wouldn't be happy. :original:

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think he is just taking a rest after a long day. Relax :wink2:

Yes, that was my thought as well, relaxed mood. The lamp probably is so we can see him, I rather see romantic candlelight than sadness. Maybe a little melancholy, when you sit outside at night, watching the stars and you feel really small, but also in awe. Maybe he's seen a shooting star and made a wish? Maybe Andy was sitting with him, but just staying away from the camera?

The only thing I worried about when I saw his story is that he might get eaten up by mosquitos, already here it's awful these evenings and Italy usually is much worse. 😅 :teehee:

I'm also curious tho what song is playing in the background. Where are our detectives? :teehee:

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Hero said:

Maybe it’s just him holding some kind of bug repelling candle and wanted to show us how immune he is to mosquitos due to it? :biggrin2:

• Haha 4

29 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Maybe it’s just him holding some kind of bug repelling candle and wanted to show us how immune he is to mosquitos due to it? :biggrin2:

Talking about mosquitos, I thought about this. from minute 4'33  :naughty:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Talking about mosquitos, I thought about this. from minute 4'33  :naughty:

I love that clip. He said the same thing on The Morning Show (also Australia) and talked about it when he came back there in 2020 for the revelation tour (and right before the global lockdown!).

I’ve tried to look for the interview, but I can’t seem to find it now. He was sooooo embarrassed :lol3:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I love that clip. He said the same thing on The Morning Show (also Australia) and talked about it when he came back there in 2020 for the revelation tour (and right before the global lockdown!).

I’ve tried to look for the interview, but I can’t seem to find it now. He was sooooo embarrassed :lol3:

This one? :naughty:

On 3/4/2020 at 10:00 PM, Subtitling Team said:

In Australia sono le 9 del mattino! Pronti ad iniziare la giornata? :insane: 

L'intervista a The morning show è ora sottotitolata in italiano  :uk:➡️:italia:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

I'm not worried about  him, his face is totally relaxed 1lg144palmshammock.gif

@Mikasister yeah.. 1lg144palmshammock.gif you can see he's falling asleep .....  maybe with Andy and Amira...

Edited by Paoletta
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1