Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

12 minutes ago, mellody said:

What's the latter about? Some sort of art photography exhibition, apparently, but I don't understand what the guy in the video says about the photos.

Francois Roelants it's the husband of Marc Olivier Fogiel, he is the guy in the video. He talks about the subjects from his photos, locals from Saint-Barths island 

Edited by krysady
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQY7P0yK-EX/

mikainstagram

The Voice All Stars

What a trailer! Très belle bande-annonce pour cette saison spéciale @thevoice_tf1. Ça va être super sympa ! J’ai hâte! À bientôt! 😊

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Again Instagram showed the first story only quite some time after the second one, here's the "prequel": :teehee:

So good to see Mel! And Mika, of course. :wub2: (and Peter's there too :naughty:)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, mellody said:

Again Instagram showed the first story only quite some time after the second one, here's the "prequel": :teehee:

So good to see Mel! And Mika, of course. :wub2: (and Peter's there too :naughty:)

Yes, Peter is there too. But at last Mel is in the video :clap: Even Instagram didn't help us because of it's delay with the first part :thumbdown:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, Peter is there too. But at last Mel is in the video :clap: Even Instagram didn't help us because of it's delay with the first part :thumbdown:

Maybe a stupid question... did I miss something? Who is Peter?🤔

18 minutes ago, Fenny said:

And how is Amira?🤔

Apparently they’re both doing fine! (Both Melachi and Amira). The last couple of stories it was only Amira in the picture and some were worried if Melachi was okie, but they both seem to be doing wonderful. They just don’t listen to Mika calling for them right away :lol3:

22 minutes ago, Fenny said:

Maybe a stupid question... did I miss something? Who is Peter?🤔

Peter is the reindeer in the background, the one in the wall :biggrin2:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/16/2021 at 11:54 AM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

The background music is the same as from the Revelation tour (it was for red transition I think - or violet?).

EDIT: I double checked - the red transition when he talks about Carolina.

So maybe Mika will use the same scenario - some narration between songs to explain some choices or feelings.

I kind of think that too :hi5:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, crazyaboutmika said:

If I'm right he showed it in a story and called him Peter when he was recording My name is Michael Holbrook

They bought "Peter" the 24th od April 2019 together with Beatrice. (I can't find the story when Mika calls him Peter)

• Like 5

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQbsxuph-1g/

mikainstagram

So happy to share a new project that I have produced and written, to celebrate Pride this year, in partnership with @indeedworks STREAMING JUNE 24TH on my @youtube channel.

New concepts, new ideas and amazing stories. So proud to be proud this #Pride.

Be sure to join us this Thursday at 14:00 New York Time | 20:00 Paris Time | 19:00 London Time

#SoundtrackofEmpathy
📷 @danilodauriafoto

206868545_158359086282146_5858954259095320033_n.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQbsxuph-1g/

mikainstagram

So happy to share a new project that I have produced and written, to celebrate Pride this year, in partnership with @indeedworks STREAMING JUNE 24TH on my @youtube channel.

New concepts, new ideas and amazing stories. So proud to be proud this #Pride.

Be sure to join us this Thursday at 14:00 New York Time | 20:00 Paris Time | 19:00 London Time

#SoundtrackofEmpathy
📷 @danilodauriafoto

206868545_158359086282146_5858954259095320033_n.jpg

I love this photo :fangurl::swoon:

• Like 3