Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

2 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I love this photo :fangurl::swoon:

Me too. I mean, it's striking. It takes a lot for me to swoon these days, but :swoon:

• Like 6

So he's shown us a few outfits:

Green

Purple

Yellow

Pink

Multi sequins

White/stripes (I nearly put sexy, but, yeah that's all of the above :naughty:

He said 8, I wonder what the other 2 will be. 

Oh, that last clip. Grrrooowwwlll!! *fans self* :swoon:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Hero said:

Green

Purple

Yellow

Pink

Multi sequins

White/stripes

My guess: dark blue and red will be the other outfits. But of course, I've no idea. :lmfao:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

My guess: dark blue and red will be the other outfits. But of course, I've no idea. :lmfao:

I thought about blue and red, as that would also fit with the colours from the rev tour.

No idea? Pffft. The Whisperer has spoken! It works both ways, right? :naughty:

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

They bought "Peter" the 24th od April 2019 together with Beatrice. (I can't find the story when Mika calls him Peter)

Just popping back to this, he called him Peter in his insta story from Oct 2020 wishing everyone a Happy Halloween. Was that the first mention of a name? 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Hero said:

Just popping back to this, he called him Peter in his insta story from Oct 2020 wishing everyone a Happy Halloween. Was that the first mention of a name? 

Thanks, I found it! :flowers2:

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika is in Paris for the Voice All Stars press conference which took place today.

Let's wait for some news.

Aha! I wondered what 'backstage' he was talking about. Thanks! 

I'm also intrigued by the interview he mentioned in the live chat with Deb, for something coming out on July. Sounded quite deep! 

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Hero said:

Aha! I wondered what 'backstage' he was talking about. Thanks! 

I'm also intrigued by the interview he mentioned in the live chat with Deb, for something coming out on July. Sounded quite deep! 

Hope some new music :crossed:

• Like 5

17 hours ago, Hero said:

Same. On the one hand I'm a little jealous of the journalist who had such a deep talk with Mika and knows the things Mika said already now, while we'll have to wait a few more weks. On the other hand, Mika doesn't do those interviews for the journalists, but for us. He wants to tell us something, and it's a beautiful thought that we are the actual recipients of the things he says. :wub2:

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, mellody said:

Same. On the one hand I'm a little jealous of the journalist who had such a deep talk with Mika and knows the things Mika said already now, while we'll have to wait a few more weks. On the other hand, Mika doesn't do those interviews for the journalists, but for us. He wants to tell us something, and it's a beautiful thought that we are the actual recipients of the things he says. :wub2:

Mika was already in Paris - so I wonder if it was for French journalists or not?

Hard to say when it's possible to do all online.

We have to wait.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika was already in Paris - so I wonder if it was for French journalists or not?

Hard to say when it's possible to do all online.

We have to wait.

I wonder if it might have been with Susana Moscatel, as Mika liked 2 of her tweets the day before and spoke Spanish on the MFC live. Well, we'll see next month. 😅

• Like 3