Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

Looks like Mika is still in Paris.

A photo by Sylvie Couperie on her FB page (she confirmed that it's a today's photo).

He wears the same necklace as for the The Voice All Stars press conference.

He represents Imagine For Margo association at the Longines Paris Eiffel Jumping.

image.thumb.png.5524f636a87e77996f62376be26363b1.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

He represents Imagine For Margo association at the Longines Paris Eiffel Jumping.

As a spectator or competitor ?

(Just to know if we have to worry ......)

:biggrin2:

Edited by carafon
  • Haha 5

23 minutes ago, carafon said:

Hopefully as a spectator, he can't risk to break a leg, he is expected soon in Italy for X Factor. :yes:

Edited by Prisca
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, carafon said:

If I remember it correctly he's there every time it takes place. As a spectator of course. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What are they talking in the video with Emma? Hard to understand... and why does she write "famo i seri", it translates to me as "I'm serious"? Does that refer to the Xfactor work starting or to what they're saying in the other video or something else?

To Manuelito he says "You decide", also not sure what that refers to... are they talking about their places at the XF table maybe?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, mellody said:

What are they talking in the video with Emma? Hard to understand... and why does she write "famo i seri", it translates to me as "I'm serious"? Does that refer to the Xfactor work starting or to what they're saying in the other video or something else?

Mika says: I'm what? I'm a bad person.

Emma (after a while): You're a bad person.

I think "famo i seri" is meant to be ironically, so they're actually not serious, I think. :dunno_grin:

28 minutes ago, mellody said:

To Manuelito he says "You decide", also not sure what that refers to... are they talking about their places at the XF table maybe?

Thanks, I didn't understand what he was saying. :original:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't care what they're saying, that kiss to the shoulder and his little giggle are adorable! :fangurl: 

Also, is that an artistic dye on his top, or has he had an accident with a glass of rose? 

Edited by Hero
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hero said:

Also, is that an artistic dye on his top, or has he had an accident with a glass of rose? 

Well, I guess it was like that since it is on both sides of the top. :dunno_grin:

Just now, Prisca said:

Well, I guess it was like that since it is on both sides of the top. :dunno_grin:

I dunno, he could have tried to even it up with a bit more wine so it looks deliberate. :teehee:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Mika says: I'm what?

Emma (after a while): You're a bad person.

I think "famo i seri" is ment to be ironically, so they're actually not serious, I think. :dunno_grin:

Thanks, I didn't understand what he was saying. :original:

Well at least if it's English I'm pretty sure it's "you decide", but you'll never know with him what language he uses, lol! :lmfao:

Thanks. Now that you say it, I do understand he says "una brutto persone" and she confirms that. Lol! "He's a bad bad boy, a very bad boy." :naughty: 

I suppose she said that to him and he wanted her to say it on camera? Indeed it also makes sense with her "'I'm serious". :teehee:

2 minutes ago, Hero said:

I dunno, he could have tried to even it up with a bit more wine so it looks deliberate. :teehee:

He's too perfectionist to post IG stories of himself wearing a shirt on which he spilled wine, so I'm sure it's the design of the shirt. :wink2: Besides, it definitely looks like a batik pattern to me, not like spilled wine. :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, mellody said:

I suppose she said that to him and he wanted her to say it on camera? Indeed it also makes sense with her "'I'm serious". :teehee:

:yes: I also think it was exactly like that.

4 minutes ago, mellody said:

Well at least if it's English I'm pretty sure it's "you decide", but you'll never know with him what language he uses, lol! :lmfao:

Well, after you said it, I also understood "you decide". Before I was like: What language is he speaking, I don't understand. :lmfao:

Edited by Prisca
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Well, after you said it, I also understood "you decide". Before I was like: What language is he speaking, I don't understand.

I've listening to it a few more times now and I'm not sure anymore if he really says "you decide". :teehee:

What do you here @Hero that he is saying to Manuelito?

7 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I've listening to it a few more times now and I'm not sure anymore if he really says "you decide". :teehee:

What do you here @Hero that he is saying to Manuelito?

Sounds like "you decide" but drawn out slightly, with the second 'd' not clearly pronounced. 

What would the alternative be? U desai? Ude sai? Are those even words? :confused:  *goes to google*

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Does anyone have a better picture of the gold necklace he's wearing? I'd love to see it close up. 

Isn't it the one he wore for the Voice press conference? 

• Like 1

Just now, Prisca said:

You desire? :teehee:

oh yes, that's also possible! "You desire", or "you decide" after a few glasses of wine? :naughty: With "desire" Manuelito's strict "No!" makes more sense (whatever they're talking about), so I suppose you're right.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, mellody said:

With "desire" Manuelito's strict "No!" makes more sense (whatever they're talking about), so I suppose you're right.

Well, I don't know for sure what he is saying but he definitely doesn't say a "d" at the end.

What is certain, however, is that all three are probably already a little drunk. :teehee:

I don't think we should read too much into what they are saying. :lmfao:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2