Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

6 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Thankfully the boy can sing, because I‘m not sure what to think of his bowling skills :lol3:

I think the water bottle doesn't really qualify as a bowling ball, it would be interesting to know if any of them managed to hit, lol! :teehee: And also would be interesting to know whether Mika's water bottle survived the crash, it didn't sound too well... :roftl:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mellody said:

I think the water bottle doesn't really qualify as a bowling ball, it would be interesting to know if any of them managed to hit, lol! :teehee: And also would be interesting to know whether Mika's water bottle survived the crash, it didn't sound too well... :roftl:

Based on these images, would you pick Mika to be on your bowling team?

Mika, I love you, but you can’t be in my team :teehee:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, holdingyourdrink said:

:yes:

As long as I can be in Mika's team, I don't mind to lose. :glasses:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Yes! :yes:

He was straight and lined up, the initial landing of his bottle was in line with the target, it's just unfortunate that the bottle isn't ball shaped and decided to bounce. :naughty:

Also love his speranza.:biggrin2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

My first reaction: “oh honey, nothing about him is straight…

….oh wait! :facepalm:

I just knew someone was going to comment on that. Only question was who. :naughty:

• Haha 2

So, I wanna see the rest of the game! Who won? What tactics did they use? Were any water bottles damaged in the making of this film? :naughty:

I love these little snippets where they're just hanging out having fun. :wub2:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

As my bowling skills aren't any better than his, we'd at least lose very clearly together. :naughty: To me it's about the fun, not about winning. :dunno_grin: 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

He wears a lot of blue lately, because the shirt is blue, or white? smilie_denk_49.gif

yeah it's like that dress where people were arguing which colours it is. :teehee: I think the shirt light blue. :dunno_grin:

If I understand it right, he says "love this shirt"? Definitely agree with him. :biggrin2:

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, mellody said:

yeah it's like that dress where people were arguing which colours it is. :teehee: I think the shirt light blue. :dunno_grin:

If I understand it right, he says "love this shirt"? Definitely agree with him. :biggrin2:

@mellodyyees..

26 minutes ago, mellody said:

I think he says "look at this shirt" but it's hard to tell with the background noise. 

34 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

He wears a lot of blue lately, because the shirt is blue, or white? smilie_denk_49.gif

Blue (aqua?) shirt, white buttons. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Hero said:

I think he says "look at this shirt" but it's hard to tell with the background noise. 

Blue (aqua?) shirt, white buttons. 

Anyway, blue or white I like it :pinkbow:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Anyway, blue or white I like it :pinkbow:

Me too. Our man is looking good. :cloud: In fact, he's looked really good recently, as if glowing. Good to see. ❤️

• Like 4

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

1 hour ago, mellody said:

As my bowling skills aren't any better than his, we'd at least lose very clearly together. :naughty: To me it's about the fun, not about winning. :dunno_grin: 

You know, they have bowling alleys in Paris, we could set up an MFC match for October. :lol3: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hero said:

You know, they have bowling alleys in Paris, we could set up an MFC match for October. :lol3: 

Just a heads up, I'm really bad. :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Hero said:

Me too. Our man is looking good. :cloud: In fact, he's looked really good recently, as if glowing. Good to see. ❤️

Yes but hair...hmmmm too short for my taste