Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRgvdkGFKsw/

mikainstagram

On this podcast, Christian Louboutin and I talk in a very open way about our friendship and working together. If you can call it working...! It’s more play and dreaming than working ❤️ Loved being a part of this with @idriselba and @sabrinaelba

“Coupledom is a podcast series co-founded by Idris and Sabrina Elba and explores some of the world's most globally recognised partnerships and duos.

In this episode, Idris and Sabrina sat down with @louboutinworld and @mikainstagram together, they discuss the uniqueness of creative collaborator partnerships and how unexpected relationships can have a profound and inspiring impact.

Exclusively to @audible_uk @audible , you can 👂 to the podcast episode now

9812.jpg

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Hero said:

I had a feeling you wouldn't. :biggrin2:

I agree, I'm glad he gave up on his baffi phase. 

:biggrin2: you already know me :naughty: But this one is not bad

d44e5a3ee1ef43593fcb0faefa3b34e5--mika-s

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

:biggrin2: you already know me :naughty: But this one is not bad

d44e5a3ee1ef43593fcb0faefa3b34e5--mika-s

It's not bad because if you squint it disappears. :teehee:  For me, he looks best either clean shaved or with stubble. :lustslow:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

What?! :blush: :roll1:

Well, they can't be very exciting to watch if Mika has time to imagine an alter ego. Probably just old holiday videos and the like. 

Why? What did you think I meant? :biggrin2:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

And Mika IG story

The ornate building on the right is the Palace of Justice (Palazzo di Giustizia) which houses Italy's Supreme Court of Appeal. To the left (behind the vehicles) is the River Tiber. Ahead we can see the Castel Sant'Angelo. 

This concludes our tour. :lol3:

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Hero said:

The ornate building on the right is the Palace of Justice (Palazzo di Giustizia) which houses Italy's Supreme Court of Appeal. To the left (behind the vehicles) is the River Tiber. Ahead we can see the Castel Sant'Angelo. 

:clap:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Hero said:

You can be our tourguide on the MFC Tour Bus!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3