Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

Holy. Fu... :drool: :teehee: How hot? Did he post these just for the gasmics thread? Deliciously sweaty and what a bod! Mamma Mia!! 

:swoon: :swoon: :swoon: :swoon:

Is that Andy in the background on the first one? 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Hero said:

Holy. Fu... :drool: :teehee: How hot? Did he post these just for the gasmics thread? Deliciously sweaty and what a bod! Mamma Mia!! 

grafik.thumb.png.f177d9f009e0098b8ad007f08ca847d9.png

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Hero said:

A woman with a very deep voice. :lol3:

Ok, the voice is maybe Andy, but the person in the video looks for me like a women. Aren't those shaved legs?  Has Andy started shaving his legs? :teehee:  And I don't think Andy is that pale, or is he? :hypo:

Just in case I'm talking total nonsense here and it really is Andy. :baghead:

Andy probably filmed it, didn't he? :dunno_grin:

Edited by Prisca
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Hero said:

It can be him, he has a deep voice :das:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Ok, the voice is maybe Andy, but the person in the video looks for me like a women. Aren't those shaved legs?  Has Andy started shaving his legs? :teehee:  And I don't think Andy is that pale, or is he? :hypo:

Just in case I'm talking total nonsense here and it really is Andy. :baghead:

Andy probably filmed it, didn't he? :dunno_grin:

Yes, he is pale, almost transparent :naughty:

• Haha 1

It might be Andy or Mika's personal trainer (or maybe Andy IS his personal trainer for the dance party? :teehee:), anyway I don't know why you thought it's a woman? Not all men are dark and hairy. :naughty:

I also hadn't noticed the talking before, thought it was part of the song, but indeed it could be Andy's voice.

Does anyone recognize the song? I skimmed through a few songs by Frankie Knuckles but couldn't find the one that's playing in Mika's videos. Never heard of him tbh, but well I'm not a big fan of electronic music. I thought recently though whether Mika might be able to change that if he mixes electronic music with classical music on his next album, as he said he might - the orchestra version of "Make You Happy" wasn't too bad, tho the songs would have to be more melodic than that to really convince me... Like "Sound of an Orchestra", maybe? That's more dance music than electronic music, but I can see how Mika could do fab stuff with this approach...

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

Not all men are dark and hairy.

:lmfao:I know. :wink2:

I don't know, that was my first thought because of the silhouette and the clothes and for me it looks like the legs are shaved, but like I said :baghead:.

7 minutes ago, mellody said:

I also hadn't noticed the talking before, thought it was part of the song,

Me too, I thought it was part of the song :yes:, but it looks like nope. :original:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Prisca said:

:lmfao:I know. :wink2:

I don't know, that was my first thought because of the silhouette and the clothes and for me it looks like the legs are shaved, but like I said :baghead:.

Me too, I thought it was part of the song :yes:, but it looks like nope. :original:

There are also men who shave their legs - for example cyclists. :dunno_grin:

So he is at Emma's concert in Florence. I had in fact been wondering if he'd go there, as I saw in her stories that she was doing a gig in Florence and I saw in Mika's stories that he's back home.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

There are also men who shave their legs - for example cyclists. :dunno_grin:

Andy is not a cyclist as far as I know, ok I'll stop it. :teehee:

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, mellody said:

Does anyone recognize the song? I skimmed through a few songs by Frankie Knuckles but couldn't find the one that's playing in Mika's videos. Never heard of him tbh, but well I'm not a big fan of electronic music. I thought recently though whether Mika might be able to change that if he mixes electronic music with classical music on his next album, as he said he might - the orchestra version of "Make You Happy" wasn't too bad, tho the songs would have to be more melodic than that to really convince me... Like "Sound of an Orchestra", maybe? That's more dance music than electronic music, but I can see how Mika could do fab stuff with this approach...

I've heard of him, but didn't know he was a musician, I thought he was a boxer! :lmfao: If that's typical, it's not really my style. 

BUT - I love MYH, both album and orchestra versions, and I often find myself playing songs from his TOOL album (and aren't you all glad I wasn't around here when those TOOL jokes were flying thick and fast! :teehee:) which is probably the most electronic influenced so far. 

Honestly, I don't recognise that tune as electronic. To me, from my era growing up, electronic meant Pet Shop Boys, Depeche Mode, New Order, Soft Cell etc. 

Be interesting to see how he mixes it with his style, if that is what he's doing. I bet it's awesome. :biggrin2:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hero said:

I often find myself playing songs from his TOOL album (and aren't you all glad I wasn't around here when those TOOL jokes were flying thick and fast! :teehee:)

In the NC with you, now. :naughty:

1 minute ago, Hero said:

:blink:for that? Really? Ehhh... okay. 

You've been waiting for that opportunity, haven't you? :lol3:

You can stay here. :lol3:  :hug:

Although, you did such a great job with the garden last time. :lustslow:

9 minutes ago, Prisca said:

You can stay here. :lol3:  :hug:

Dammit, I'm already there! :lol3:

9 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Although, you did such a great job with the garden last time. :lustslow:

Thank you! It probably needs some attention, it's been a while... 

1 minute ago, holdingyourdrink said:

All these stories combined is just another one for the tabloids

“What a hot night with Emma looks like"

…I mean, they wouldn’t be wrong, just the chronological order has had a creative approach :biggrin2:

:facepalm: I prefer to think of it as what a hot night with Mika looks like. :naughty:  

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Hero said:

and aren't you all glad I wasn't around here when those TOOL jokes were flying thick and fast! :teehee:

Oh don't worry, there were some other fans on here back then who kept those jokes going, you'd have blended in well. :naughty:

17 minutes ago, krysady said:

Ah Candi Staton, now that's a name I know in connection with Mika, he covered her song "you got the love" twice at gigs in 2007. Good find, thanks!

(sorry for the bad quality, the cameras back then weren't what they are now, and the video editor and youtube added to reducing the quality... :teehee:)

• Like 4