Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2021

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He looks really excited. I'm glad for him after those sad weeks he and his family have lived. It's good to see him with that energy again. I'm totally sure the next album will be a masterpiece. 

And stories     88549637_3946652408712298_914749423996155436_n.mp4 74655122_448045209567424_5041088992272372530_n.mp4 98755810_3004482536504661_1474097706149169911_n.mp4

Same on Twitter:      

Posted Images

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLb6OEUl4GY/

mikainstaram

NUOVO LIVE ALBUM!

So happy to announce that the live album recorded at the Royal Opera House of Versailles will be available from midnight local time globally on digital platforms (link in bio)

"The singer delivers a sublime performance, intimate and delicate" Le Parisien
"A unique and bewitching moment, a classical performance" Claire Chazal (Passage des Arts)
“Mika keeps a thirst for life (…), an abundant culture, a true originality” Le Monde

I know many of you haven’t been able to watch this show yet as we await further international TV broadcasts but I thought it was so special that we had to release it globally as a live album. A completely new show with new arrangements, some of the biggest stars of classical music, recorded in one of the most iconic opera houses in the world. The show is a poetic journey and super powerful to listen to. I hope you you enjoy listening to it as much as we enjoyed making it. With the participation of Symphony Orchestra of the Royal Opera of Versailles conducted by @stefan.plewniak.evoe, @GautierCapuçon, @thibautgarciaguitar, @jakub.jozef.orlinski, @IdaFalkWinland and @the100voicesofgospel

Très heureux d’annoncer que l’album live du concert enregistré à l’Opéra Royal de Versailles sera disponible ce soir à minuit (heures locales) sur toutes les plateformes digitales.

"Le chanteur livre un sublime concert , intimiste et délicat” Le Parisien
"Un moment unique et envoutant une performance classique” Claire Chazal (Passage des Arts)
"Mika conserve un appétit de la vie , une culture foisonnante, une originalité assumée.” Le Monde

Je sais que beaucoup d’entre vous n’ont pas encore pu voir ce show, mais cette soirée était si spéciale que nous avons souhaité la partager comme un album live, sur toutes les plateformes . C’est un show complètement différent, avec de nouveaux arrangements, quelques-unes des plus grandes stars du classique et, enregistré dans un des plus beaux opéra du monde. Le show est un voyage poétique extrêmement touchant. J’espère que vous prendrez autant de plaisir à l’écouter que nous en avons eu à le faire.

#orchestraoperaroyal

151046573_233903415038925_5588718386992481152_n.jpg

• Like 8

This is awesome news! Is this the surprise that was mentioned yesterday @dcdeb? 😁 If so it's a little early but I guess a midnight release does make it Friday! 

Only digital for now, do we think there'll be a physical copy? 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

This is awesome news! Is this the surprise that was mentioned yesterday @dcdeb? 😁 If so it's a little early but I guess a midnight release does make it Friday! 

Yes, this is the news, and I'm surprised at the announcement today... but I did say something was coming on Friday, so I guess that's technically true! LOL

And no, I don't think there will be a physical copy, just digital. Like the Brooklyn Steel album.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I guess it will be the same as Live At Brooklyn Steel so only digital. 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Mikasister said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLb6OEUl4GY/

mikainstaram

NUOVO LIVE ALBUM!

So happy to announce that the live album recorded at the Royal Opera House of Versailles will be available from midnight local time globally on digital platforms (link in bio)

"The singer delivers a sublime performance, intimate and delicate" Le Parisien
"A unique and bewitching moment, a classical performance" Claire Chazal (Passage des Arts)
“Mika keeps a thirst for life (…), an abundant culture, a true originality” Le Monde

I know many of you haven’t been able to watch this show yet as we await further international TV broadcasts but I thought it was so special that we had to release it globally as a live album. A completely new show with new arrangements, some of the biggest stars of classical music, recorded in one of the most iconic opera houses in the world. The show is a poetic journey and super powerful to listen to. I hope you you enjoy listening to it as much as we enjoyed making it. With the participation of Symphony Orchestra of the Royal Opera of Versailles conducted by @stefan.plewniak.evoe, @GautierCapuçon, @thibautgarciaguitar, @jakub.jozef.orlinski, @IdaFalkWinland and @the100voicesofgospel

Très heureux d’annoncer que l’album live du concert enregistré à l’Opéra Royal de Versailles sera disponible ce soir à minuit (heures locales) sur toutes les plateformes digitales.

"Le chanteur livre un sublime concert , intimiste et délicat” Le Parisien
"Un moment unique et envoutant une performance classique” Claire Chazal (Passage des Arts)
"Mika conserve un appétit de la vie , une culture foisonnante, une originalité assumée.” Le Monde

Je sais que beaucoup d’entre vous n’ont pas encore pu voir ce show, mais cette soirée était si spéciale que nous avons souhaité la partager comme un album live, sur toutes les plateformes . C’est un show complètement différent, avec de nouveaux arrangements, quelques-unes des plus grandes stars du classique et, enregistré dans un des plus beaux opéra du monde. Le show est un voyage poétique extrêmement touchant. J’espère que vous prendrez autant de plaisir à l’écouter que nous en avons eu à le faire.

#orchestraoperaroyal

151046573_233903415038925_5588718386992481152_n.jpg

image.png.79b65ec700c1b73ece01beb1b2696284.png

:fangurl:

Edited by Marit R. Nielsen
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Prisca said:

Where has the snow gone? :lol3:

Here the snow melted in only a couple of days although there were plenty of snow before, I guess it's the same in Athens. It used to be - 10 °C and now it's 15 °C here. 

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Prisca said:

Where has the snow gone? :lol3:

I saw in someone else's Insta story from Athens on the day Mika posted that most of the snow was already gone. If the temperatures went up during the day, it probably was just a few hours that they had that much.

• Like 3
13 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

Here the snow melted in only a couple of days although there were plenty of snow before, I guess it's the same in Athens. It used to be - 10 °C and now it's 15 °C here. 

Yes, same here. Spring temperatures in addition with Sahara sand now. If I wouldn't suffer already enough because of my hayfever without the addition of the sand in the air... :lol3:

10 hours ago, mellody said:

I saw in someone else's Insta story from Athens on the day Mika posted that most of the snow was already gone. If the temperatures went up during the day, it probably was just a few hours that they had that much.

Crazy that all that snow melted in some hours. Well, normally there isn't snow in Athens so that seems kind of logical. :dunno_grin:

I hope Mika enjoyed the snow as long it was there. :original:

• Like 2