Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2021

I didn't know about reels, I thought it had been deleted until I noticed an icon I'd not seen before, and bingo! 

Anyone know the song? Is it Beck? 

4 minutes ago, Hero said:

I didn't know about reels, I thought it had been deleted until I noticed an icon I'd not seen before, and bingo! 

Anyone know the song? Is it Beck? 

Bravo!!!  :clap:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Hero said:

I didn't know reels either, I'm glad I'm not the only one. :lol3:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Bravo!!!  :clap:

Ooh, me likey. The song I mean. :biggrin2: 

And... I've just realised it was named on the clip. I saw e-pro and thought it was the name of the camera. :doh: :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Ah cool, thanks! I see I have to activate Reels notifications extra, just did that. Hope it works better than for stories... :rolleyes:

I don't know how I got the notification from Reels, I didn't activated any notifications, just got it like usual from IG :dunno_grin: 

Edit: he posted it early, but I thought that maybe someone already post it here and only checked after a few hours. 

20210731_221548.jpg

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, krysady said:

Yep, Mika wrote it on his story :wink2:

I think it works like on TikTok. When you add music you can see the artist's name and the title on the screen.

I am trying to get the Reels but still it does not appear :no:  It's a quite new option in Poland and as I read in the internet some accounts have it automatically, some don't have it yet.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think it works like on TikTok. When you add music you can see the artist's name and the title on the screen.

Thanks, I had no idea, I don't have TikTok 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

No words :lol3: just wine 🍷 

Maybe. But Mika doesn't need wine for comments like that. :naughty: And I love how you can interpret it in so many ways. :teehee:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Does he want to sleep on the roof of his house? :lmfao:

If he becomes Snoopy, doesn't that mean he'll be eating dog food? :blink: Don't do it Mika, save it for Sharky and Moo! 

• Haha 2

Mika posts on Instagram about the anniversary of the Beirut explosion and an English translation of his Vanity Fair France interview:

Edit: we're talking about the interview on this thread: https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/35601-mika-mon-liban-my-lebanon-vanity-fair-france-august-2021/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

So, any theories about what performance that might be?

"Tomorrow I will be sharing a special new performance recorded during the I Love Beirut concert."

I'm really curious about it. At first I thought he might release the Promiseland performance with Mashrou'Leila, but he wrote "new", so I suppose it's something we haven't seen. I wonder if it's one of his songs or a cover? As it's from last year, I don't suppose it's a new song, I think he only started writing this year. Maybe it's another duet with Mashrou'Leila? Maybe a cover from a Lebanese artist?

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, mellody said:

So, any theories about what performance that might be?

"Tomorrow I will be sharing a special new performance recorded during the I Love Beirut concert."

I'm really curious about it. At first I thought he might release the Promiseland performance with Mashrou'Leila, but he wrote "new", so I suppose it's something we haven't seen. I wonder if it's one of his songs or a cover? As it's from last year, I don't suppose it's a new song, I think he only started writing this year. Maybe it's another duet with Mashrou'Leila? Maybe a cover from a Lebanese artist?

I think he recorded more songs for I Love Beirut.

So maybe we will see this unreleased part?

Anyway - very nice surprise :thumb_yello:

• Like 2