Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I don’t think it’s Mika. Mika has an even stronger frame than this man right here, I think. 

I agree. It looks like the guy on the pic is posing, and Mika wouldn't be posing like that for such a random photo, if it's not a professional photoshoot. Plus, look at the coast, it looks green with lots of trees, not at all like the dry brown landscape we saw in Mika's boat story.

Besides, if the story from Saturday really was at their flat in Athens, it's likely he's still in Greece.

• Like 3

Guys, I hate to say this because I know how much we've enjoyed them, but if he's deleted the stories then maybe we should delete them from the forum as well. There could be a very good reason why he deleted them. 

1 hour ago, mellody said:

New Insta story. Surfer boy. :biggrin2: I love the summer holiday vibes, makes me look forward even more to my own trip to the sea in 2.5 weeks. :wub2:

Screenshot_20210812-130400_Instagram.jpg

I' m not jealous. It makes me happy to know we are in the same sea  :boat:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 5

I love that he's sharing these clips with us, it's like we can enjoy the holiday with him. :cloud:  So good to see him relaxed and having fun. 

And lol at typical Mika smashing all the plates at once! :floor:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Hero said:

I love that he's sharing these clips with us, it's like we can enjoy the holiday with him. :cloud:  So good to see him relaxed and having fun. 

It was funny to watch that :lmfao:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Hero said:

Such a man child 🤣 and the woman telling him off “no no no I will show you how it’s done” and you can see his face go “oops!” 

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Such a man child 🤣 and the woman telling him off “no no no I will show you how it’s done” and you can see his face go “oops!” 

I look forward to plate smashing being included in one of his future gigs. :lol3:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Hero said:

I look forward to plate smashing being included in one of his future gigs. :lol3:

Could be a fanaction... bring edible plates and smash them on our heads. :naughty:

• Haha 3