Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

He looks really excited. I'm glad for him after those sad weeks he and his family have lived. It's good to see him with that energy again. I'm totally sure the next album will be a masterpiece. :wub2:

• Like 10

17 hours ago, Mikasister said:

He looks really excited. I'm glad for him after those sad weeks he and his family have lived. It's good to see him with that energy again. I'm totally sure the next album will be a masterpiece. :wub2:

@Mikasister yes.. i totally agree with you... :yes::wub2:all he does is a masterpiece of pure magic .. Mika is magic... early childhood education magic GIF by Khan Academy Kids

• Like 4

On 2/28/2021 at 4:07 PM, carafon said:

The one he called uggly in the interview for "Le monde" ......:blink:

I think he had just moved in then, and he might have done some refurbishing since then, to make it look better. Probably at least some cleaning (with bleach 🙈), when I look at his hands... they look the same as back in summer last year, when he had the video interview with Ale Cattelan (I think it was that one?) and said he had been cleaning a lot with bleach.

The next gift I'll give him will be a pack of rubber gloves. :teehee: Well, seriously, it makes me sad to see his beautiful piano hands like this. :tears: Mine look similar when I'm stressed over a long time, but that has nothing to do with cleaning. :rolleyes:

On 2/28/2021 at 6:33 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Today a French fan posted in my FB group some sort of booklet created for the project.

Here is the one about Mika's art.

734142845_ARTISTES11.thumb.JPG.fb6e9cd12cabf182c78d2c8fe964bd03.JPG

It sais:

"For The Rite of Spring" 

It's about the dance celebrating spring but as well a declaration of our need and our "right" we have to watch the spring coming.

6 men are dancing in a circle - they are all inspired by dancing Mika photos. 

They look very similar, but they are not exactly the same. Are they dancing? Or are they longing for something?

They look like they care about each other but they don't touch each other.

This tender dance of 6 men in the urban context is destabilizing in it's sweetness.

Urban landscape is hard to distinguish - is it Paris or Brooklyn?

What is happening when the city is deserted? The city and its inhabitants, their love, their pain, happiness and fears.

We know that we should stay at home, hidden and safe. But we have to stay strong as well.

To defy gravity keeping the good mood and keeping our hearts warm.

The PDF booklet is from the JCDecaux website, one of the links Mika retweeted on Friday: https://www.jcdecaux.fr/communiques-de-presse/mika-redonne-des-couleurs-paris 

Thanks for the translation! :flowers2:

• Like 5

On 2/28/2021 at 4:16 PM, Mikasister said:

Pfffff:facepalm: maybe because it is a small apartment and he is used to live in big, big houses. See the one in Tuscany, his house in London and the one in Miami. 

This gives a whole new dimension to the “I feel 18 again” (what he mentioned now that he is writing again). If he is used to living in big houses, it then truly feels like back to basic in a small apartment.

My first apartment I lived in was similar in size and it was my “rite to adulthood”. I think back of it fondly and the time I had spent there. Everything was just adapted to a one person household, it gives a lot of clarity and there is not a constant chaos, which frees your mind for other (creative) processes. He seems to have found it there.

On 2/28/2021 at 4:07 PM, carafon said:

The one he called uggly in the interview for "Le monde" ......:blink:

Haha I was thinking the same! “Is it the same apartment we’re talking about!?”

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Looks like he is in Miami.

And during the live he said that the next week he will start a 15 days quarantine in a canadian forest.

And for the first time in his life he will be alone for so long.

So we are hoping to see him more in the social media. The journalist proposed him to make some live on Instagram.  "Why not. Maybe? We will see".

So good morning Star Academie :thumb_yello:

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mikasister said:

INSTAGRAM

mikainstagram IG stories

YouTube

BRUT official INSTAGRAM LIVE

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMAfRSZisPH/

A Part of Mika

YouTube

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

So who of you think Mika will pick up a new hobby during quarantine and if so, what will it be?

I think he would consider for 2 seconds to pick up knitting, but due to logistical difficulties (he can’t go to the store to get the materials) he realizes it will never happen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

So who of you think Mika will pick up a new hobby during quarantine and if so, what will it be?

I think he would consider for 2 seconds to pick up knitting, but due to logistical difficulties (he can’t go to the store to get the materials) he realizes it will never happen.

I hope he has a piano there and will feel inspired to write some songs. :wub2:

But I read a fan saying on Twitter that Mika can feel free to do a live cooking for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day if he feels bored. Y'know, if he doesn't feel like writing songs, I wouldn't say no to this option either. :naughty: :biggrin2:

I don't think he'll start a new hobby, it's just 2 weeks... but maybe he'll take up his philosophy online lessons again? :dunno_grin:

And he might clean the house? Let's hope he has a vacuum cleaner. :teehee: :vacuum:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, mellody said:

But I read a fan saying on Twitter that Mika can feel free to do a live cooking for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day if he feels bored. Y'know, if he doesn't feel like writing songs, I wouldn't say no to this option either. :naughty: :biggrin2:

Haha, when does he ever do what we suggest him to do 🙈🤣

I think he will just chill and sleep in. It’s been a busy couple of months, maybe a bit of downtime will do him good. Though I’m afraid after two days he’s like “ok, now what?” 🤣 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

“I want to break free” gets a whole different meaning now 😆

3 hours ago, mellody said:

We want videos. :mf_rosetinted:

No vacuum cleaner but...

Also made me think in this one 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8